Navigator
Facebook
Search
Ads & Recent Photos
Recent Images
Random images
Welcome To Roj Bash Kurdistan 

2017 Dersim Festival started in Frankfurt, Germany

A place for discussion and exchanging ideas about Kurdistan issues here, also a place for sharing article & views and analysis about Kurdistan .

PostAuthor: Anthea » Wed May 04, 2016 11:59 pm

“The Kurdish issue does not exist any more … ” – Dersim Genocide !

My Mom’s name was Sherin.
My Pappa’s name was Sherko.
My four brothers and one baby sister were my best friends.

We had a lovely small house with pretty garden full of colorful flowers.

My Mom used to say that we are her sunshines.
My Father taught us about honor and dignity.
We were always together, never apart.
We had happy life, full of love.
And then they came !
The Angels of Death !

Firstly, they beheaded my father on our eyes.
They held my Mom so close to him, so she could smell the blood gushing from his neck.
And I saw that in the same time her heart was beheaded also.

After that, they took my Mom and they raped her in front of us.
Each one of them.
One by one, using some horrible items.
And we all were dying million times in huge tortures watching it.
She died in extreme pain.
Then they took each of my brothers.
First, they cut their fingers one by one to be sure that boys are going to die slowly.
Next, they tore out their tongues, saying that nobody will ever again speak our language.

I prayed to die ! I prayed to get shot !

They shaved my brothers hair and stripped of their clothes.
Just when they were sure that boys finally feel humiliated, they killed them.

And they took my baby sister.
My sweet, lovely angel.
They started to take of her clothes.
She could not speak and she even did not cry but I saw the terror in her eyes and I am thankful that they took her out of the house and I didn’t have to see what they are doing to her.
I just heard her short but loud cry. It was terrifying.

I knew that my turn is coming, my way through hell …..

The Dersim Massacre

This is one more tragedy that we should never forget and we should keep educate the world about it.

It all happened in Dersim. The region of Eastern Turkey. 1938.
During that time the Ottoman Empire was a feudal state.
Each region was ruled by feudal lords or tribe leader.
Slowly they started to lose their power for the Turkish benefit and Dersim tribes didn’t want to pay taxes to Turkish government because they didn’t agree to the loss of power.
The main group living in this region were Kurds, and more precisely the Zaza people – Alevi, who consider themselves as ethnic Kurds.

In 1926, the Interior Ministry decided to “make the order” in Dersim.

The huge plan of resettlement started.
People were relocated to different places in the whole Turkey.
Families were separated.
For years. Turkish military stations were built in Dersim.

In 1937, Kurds wrote the letter to Turkish government to stop this cruel politics of separating families.
Government found the authors of this letter and executed them !

And then, the Kurds started to defend themselves, saving their families and friends.

The Turks did not start to defend themselves. They started a huge extermination !

Mustafa Kemal Atatürk, the first President of Turkey, had given the order.

The Turks were so cruel, that when the Kurdish leader Seyid Riza, came to them for peace talks, they arrested him and hanged together with his 6 closest collaborators !

Turkish planes bombed Dersim many times, but what is even more awful, they used poisonous gas to kill even more people.

This gas was also used in caves where a lot of Kurds tried to find a shelter. They were gassed. Just like mouses.

The Turks did not see the difference between men, women and children.
All died during extreme tortures.
“Women and children were locked into sheds which were then set on fire”.

More then 70 000 people were murdered !

I know it is argued if it was a genocide.

It WAS a Genocide !

All of the angels that were killed during this horrible mission, we remember about You.
You still live in our hearts and we will never let the world to forget.
You are the bravest soldiers that did not doubt to fight for their lands and their beloved ones.

You gave us the lesson of honor and dignity !

Just like my Father did …

Biji Kurdistan !

https://kurdistanland.wordpress.com/201 ... -genocide/

This story outlines just some of the horrors committed by

LAUGHING HAPPY TURKISH SAVAGES
Good Thoughts Good Words Good Deeds
Anthea
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator

Highscores: 3
Arcade winning challenges: 6
Nationality: Kurd by heart

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: 2017 Dersim Festival started in Frankfurt, Germany

PostAuthor: Anthea » Sat Jun 03, 2017 1:25 am

The Dersim Festival started in Frankfurt, Germany, in 2017. The festival, which was opened with the Union Cem, continued with the panel "Dersim of Genocide". The festival will continue with activities that will attract many artists :ymparty:

Dersimliler, who organizes two festivals every year in Europe, coincided with a festival this year. The festival, which is organized jointly by the Democratic Alawi Federation (FEDA), the Federation of European Dersim Associations (FDK) and the Federation of European Union of Dersim Associations (ADEF), is called "Meşa me ya heqû heqîqetê dewam dike", "No to nature, identity, , "Çeme Munzurî Dêrsimo xoser de bê bendu phêl bido" with the slogans.

There are a lot of events on the festival, which started today and will continue tomorrow. Local associations, as well as the unity of the festival will introduce their culture to the stand opened, hundreds of people attended this evening which was done with Cem opening. The Alevism believes in Cem made by Alawi pirs, culture is told to new generations. Alevism tolerance, unity and friendship Cem emphasized that it was underlined that all beliefs and should be seen as friends of different ones. Gübenglerin, Cem, where the words are read, was taken helallikler, was distributed.

'THE NEW ERA SHOULD BE A SLAVERY RESISTANCE'

In the evening of the festival, there was also a panel called "Dersim" in Genocide. Panele Zilan Diyar, Kazım Cihan, Cemal Taş, Erdoğan Yalgın joined and gave presentations. The first word, Zilan Diyar, states that 1938 is a milestone for them, saying, "The next three generations process is the genocide, turning into grief when confronted and turning into trauma when it does not face. Genocide 100 thousand beliefs were able to survive Here only the lives have not been lost Exiles have been living today in Istanbul Dersimliler, living in Dersim'lar much more alive. Budur genocide, "he said centuries of autonomy Dersim'in 1938, genocide And that they themselves could not protect this autonomy.

Emphasizing that Dimilkin is among the disappearing languages, Diyar said: "Today it is our fault. If we can not have our own language in Europe here, it is our fault if we can not dream with our language. Parents teach their children their language. Because language is the presence of a soul. If something does not exist, we can not talk about it. Everything has to be his own language. "

Diyar stated that the language of the new era should not be pain and suffering and that the people did not enjoy the funeral of the old days and today the new generation confronted and resisted the genocide.It lasted for 90 days to get the bones of the last father and child.The new generation resisted.

'ÖZERK DERSİM BUT A SPECIFIC FROM A KURDISTAN AND THE MIDDLE EAST'

Kazim Jahan is said Dersim include specifying that the product of historical issues, "something that the nation-state emerges. Sovereign nation-state tekçilig was created. This in Mexico, in the America of Kurdistan and so also in Dersim. This nation The state was called the cause of destruction.This is called civilization.Through the fall of the Ottoman, Turkism took the place of the Islamic brotherhood.The Armenian massacre, Koçgiri, and Dersim massacres were done.Takrir-i Sukun continues today.The present name is Kayyum. This is the destruction of Cizre, and this is what the special war has imposed on Kurdistan, and today they continue according to them, according to them, they were the victims of the evil, they did not submit to their imposition, they made genocide for them. Anatolia wanted to be Turkified. Armenians, Chaldeans and Greeks were killed. They could stay today, but something came to their heads for a while. "Cihan, today in Rojava this mind- It was given the struggle and this system stating that applies to the entire Middle East, saying the autonomous Dersim well but free to Kurdistan and possible in the Middle East, when all is called to be a part of this struggle.

'THE DOUBLE DOES NOT CONTINUE TODAY'

Taylor made for Gamal referring to the destruction of nature Dersim, after my lesson from the genocide that destroyed holy places, he said he intended to destroy doğan Un. Stone, "Today Munzur dam, in many regions, nature and mountains are being destroyed. Buddha is a massacre and genocide. " Erdoğan Yalgın also touched on the history of religions, paying attention to the historical processes in Mesopotamia and Anatolian beliefs. Yalgin emphasis on the monotheistic faith with other religions who wish to destroy, "it is one of those buyruks. In particular, Turkish colonists have been carrying out massacres and destruction plans for Aleppo for hundreds of years. Dersim is also the result of politics. Kurdish Aleks are desperate to be destroyed. These folds are for it, "he said.

Kemal Karabulut told a 30-minute documentary about Dersim's genocide. In the documentary, the witnesses of the time tell the days. :((
Good Thoughts Good Words Good Deeds
Anthea
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator

Highscores: 3
Arcade winning challenges: 6
Nationality: Kurd by heart

Return to Kurdistan Debates, Articles and Analysis