Navigator
Facebook
Search
Ads & Recent Photos
Recent Images
Random images
Welcome To Roj Bash Kurdistan 

Who controls BBCS ? Why BBC has no kurdish section?

A place for discussion and exchanging ideas about Kurdistan issues here, also a place for sharing article & views and analysis about Kurdistan .

PostAuthor: dyaoko » Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:15 pm

BBC boradcasts in many languages, sometimes languages close to each other (in Afghanistan for example) but they never ever had a Kurdish section ?

The very old BBC news about Kurds has been wrtitten in a way that one would think, they REALLY REALLY hate kurds. like with all their hearts. and Brititish ppl were the first people who used chemical weapons on Kurds (long before saddam)

I remember many years ago when people did Not know about Kurds, BBC used to say in their articles Kurdish is a dialect (accent of) persian. such a disgusting -Mistake- or they would say population of Kurd is is 5 to 15 millions. while now that world knows more about Kurds we all know what big lies it was.

I remember many years ago, there was an article in BBC's archive, I had found, it referred to Kurds as "a wild uncivilized nation in South of Iran than fight for taking over iran's oil"

Which is completely wrong, Kurds live in West of Iran, and there is no Oil there, and Kurds fight for independence and freedom and they are no uncivilized, we have oldest civilization on the earth, way more civilized than BBC.

During the Kerkuk tragedy, I followed BBC persian, the only photo they put for all the reporst was a very Nice Iraqi Solider smiling and respecfutlly holding Iraqi flag (without any shia flags) but in reality all iraqi soliders even the iraqi army had Shia symbols (Husseyn Flags), and no picture of all the terrible things they did was in BBC/ like firing Kurdish houses or firing Kurdish flag

Another example is, BBC keep claiming Barzani Resigned, While in Reality he just refused to run for another extension, BBC tried to show it as Kurdistan independence Failed, and this was the reason he resigned, Not the fact that legally his term was ending in Nov 1st.

All BBC reports titled "with this resignation Kurdish independence dream was folded forever"

The quesiton is, why BBC has a degrading view of Kurds? Why do they hate Kurds? Who Controls BBC ? who pays their money ? and why they Hate Kurds?
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then YOU WIN !
dyaoko
Shaswar
Shaswar
Founder
Founder
Site Admin
Site Admin

Highscores: 1
Arcade winning challenges: 1
Nationality: Kurd

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: Who controls BBCS ? Why BBC has no kurdish section?

PostAuthor: Anthea » Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:34 pm

dyaoko wrote:...BBC keep claiming Barzani Resigned, While in Reality he just refused to run for another extension, BBC tried to show it as Kurdistan independence Failed, and this was the reason he resigned, Not the fact that legally his term was ending in Nov 1st.

All BBC reports titled "with this resignation Kurdish independence dream was folded forever"

I have been watching the English media, not just the BBC, without exception ALL of them say Barzani Resigned. I put this down to a lack of knowledge and in the case of the BBC, that has many reporters worldwide, it is a lack of respect.

dyaoko wrote:The quesiton is, why BBC has a degrading view of Kurds? Why do they hate Kurds? Who Controls BBC ? who pays their money ? and why they Hate Kurds?

There has been so little information on the situation in Kurdistan that I wonder if there is a restriction on media outlets - version of a 'D' notice
Good Thoughts Good Words Good Deeds
Anthea
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator

Highscores: 3
Arcade winning challenges: 6
Nationality: Kurd by heart

Re: Who controls BBCS ? Why BBC has no kurdish section?

PostAuthor: dyaoko » Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:39 pm

here is one answer I found in Twitter

"BP (British Petroleum) started operating Kirkuk oil. UK had a reason to be against KRG referendum&now backing #PMF and Iraqi army."

https://twitter.com/WKNMEDIA/status/924340635116679174
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then YOU WIN !
dyaoko
Shaswar
Shaswar
Founder
Founder
Site Admin
Site Admin

Highscores: 1
Arcade winning challenges: 1
Nationality: Kurd

Return to Kurdistan Debates, Articles and Analysis