Navigator
Facebook
Search
Ads & Recent Photos
Recent Images
Random images
Welcome To Roj Bash Kurdistan 

Interesting Article about Kurds in Armenia

A place for discussion and exchanging ideas about Kurdistan issues here, also a place for sharing article & views and analysis about Kurdistan .

PostAuthor: dyaoko » Sun Jun 12, 2005 12:17 am

however, it is a very sad article ,I myself have expreinced the insult of Armenians in their forum..but not all of them are the same.
because of the genocides that Turk Muslesm have comitted on them, -Turk Muslems killed more than 1 million Armenian- they look at every muslem as the same -(Except Iranians , they love iranian because iran had fight with Othman Empire all the time)

those ppl in their forum didnt belive that Kurd women dont use Hejab, i must say they dont know enougth about us.,...and their hatred against Kurds , is because they think we are the same muslems as Turks.

brings to mind the old Roman maxim, divide and conquer.

well infact we kurds ourselves divide ourself...izedi kurds been killed by muslem kurds... some of the extremist muslem kurds helpt turks in killing izedi kurds and also Armenians for being Kafri (infidel)

an Armenian told me "you Kurds ate Armenian meat for lunch and Turks ate us for dinner"

Izedi kurds had to ask Armenians to give them shelter , Izedi kurds started hating extremist muslem kurds .
and Armenians helpt Izedi Kurds to "hate all of kruds " as you read in the article that mousl gave us , they publish newspapres and make izedi kurds belive that ALl of the muslem kurds hate them and dont even take a glass of water from their hand.

infact by my idea it is Kurdish politicial Party's sin that they never tried to make fans for themself among non-muslem kurds, i always hear Barzani sends happy message for ghorban Celebration of the muslems, but has they ever sent a message for izedi kurds in armenia ? has they ever told them we Love you ,becasue you are Kurd ?

acording to the Armeinans in that forum that I went , although izedis speak kurdish they wanted the governemt to call them "Izedi" not Kurd.
well armenia government accepted their request after many years...acording to them one of the armeina's presdeints refused to accept Izedi's request to change their name from Kurd to Izedi .but one president after that president accepted their request to differ between "kurd and Izedi" in the census.

the thing that makes a Nation is common goal or common pain .
"Izedi kurds" had a commmon pain with "Armeninas"...that is being killed by Turk Muslems and "some" extremist muslem Kurds who helpt Turks.
e can say "some of " Izedi Kurds has become a part of Armeinan Nation or at least they have made a New nation for themself..based on their New Common Pain.

as I said , kurdish praties in South and Eastern Kurdistan are Gulity for this, because Armeinans kurds are too less and too weak to make a good political party tha can raise its voice.
Southern and Eastern Kurds, couldnt send a message to them to tell them "we are all kurd and our common pain is Kurdistan" so although izedi kurds (who speak kurmanji kurdish), hasnt feel the common pain that every kurd feels -the pain of Kurdistan and independence-

well during the first year of PKK's start , PKK had a great rule in applogizing Izedi Kurds for being killed by muslem kurds...
PKK was sucessful to make Common pain between Armenian Kurds , -because PKK didnt belive in Rellgion (as a Marxist Party) so Izedi Kurd didnt feel that PKK is a muslem party- I saw some photos of Armeinan Kurds in a link been given to me in that forum.
in those photos Izedi Kurds in Armenia, had held Apo (ochalan)'s photo .... almost everybody had held a photo of apo .

infact it is muslem KURDS who are responsilbe for this ....
not armenians ....ofcourse Armenians will be happy to see izedi kurds not calling themself kurd.
if we were armenian , we would be happy for that too .
for example we would be happy if Turkmens dont call themself Turk...wouldnt we? -as actualy they are Turk-

it is the Muslem Kurds gulity , who were more muslem than Kurd
everywhere. we kurd must learn we are FIRST kurd, then Mulsem then christian , then zoroasterian , then izedi , then sunny then shia

and dont forget there is no use of hating armenians...ofcurse i was insulted by armenians....and I disliked them for that. but I found "some" armenians who loved kurdistan....one PMed me and said he loves kurds and asked me please not to pay attention to those who insult me they just hate muslems so much.
mind that saddam in Iraq killed about 300 000 kurds but we hate every arab, even palestians...
turk muslems kiled more than 1 million Armenan -3 times more than Saddam- Armenians have the Right to hate Muslems !
if we were them we would hate muslems too.

that armenian , told me he loves shiwan perwer , the kurdish singer. and he memorised some of the his songs some songs that I myself didnt hear. (like Ez ..Khalife or something like that)

and please Kassem , ...., you yourself have some armenian blood kassem dont you ? (wink)
remember when Kurdistan Repbulic was established in 1946, Armenia and Russia were the only countries who backed it , and Opened their embassy in Kurdistan. and Armenia is one of the first countries who broadcasted kurdish radio and published kurdish newspaper.
I am sure, the first day after kurdistan's indepndence Armenia will be the first to open its embassy in Kurdistan, even sooner than USA and Israel.

sometimes some of you try to make me not hate turks.... but now its my turn to make you not hate Armenians....there is no use of hating them.
but if we love them there are many benefits , we can have their support against Turks ! they hate turks so so so so much.
thats very good ! we can be so good friends .
and mind that if some percent of Kurds in Armenia been oprrssed, we can solve that problem peacefluly .

i heared in their forum they love an Arab Muslem Tribe in Syria because they were nice to assyrians and armenians.
if the nationalist Aremnians see that we kurds are moderate muslems who wants friendship with them they willl change their idea about us .

I am so greedy and optimist , to make an allience between kurds and armeinans...

we need armenians.... I wish we could send an official appolgoize message to areminan newspaper on the side of KBU , that we are sad , some of the extemist muslems in the past killed armenians...and we condemns them no matter if they were turk or kurd.

we need a good ally a good neighoubr to always rely on . remember if kurdistan country be created, armenians will be our neighbours...we msut love them ! so forget the bad things and start loving them.
dyaoko
Shaswar
Shaswar
Founder
Founder
Site Admin
Site Admin

Highscores: 1
Arcade winning challenges: 1
Nationality: Kurd

Sponsor

Sponsor

PostAuthor: Diri » Sun Jun 12, 2005 12:31 am

Finally! I have been saying this since the first day i entered this forum...

The saying:

The enemy of my enemy is my friend

...Is the policy we Kurds must pursuite! We must do TWO things: Stand united and find friends where ever possible... That is why I have been saying Israel, Greece and Armenia are Kurdistans best friends!

Armenia and Greece HATE Turkey.
Israel HATES Syria and Iran.
And we have already solved the Iraq problem - well in matter of months really - it will be solved! ;)

So they are our natural allies...

PS: Nobody can make me hate Turkey, Syria and Iran more than I do... NOBODY... ;)

PS:PS: - and I hate France and England even more for not helping Kurds earlier in the 20th century... those bastards Churchill and whats that gay frenchmens name...
Diri
Shaswar
Shaswar

Highscores: 0
Arcade winning challenges: 0

PostAuthor: sorgul » Sun Jun 12, 2005 12:48 am

that was nice medya
usally when i see a long post i dont read it
but ur was really good :wink:
sorgul
Ashna
Ashna

PostAuthor: kassem » Sun Jun 12, 2005 1:59 am

w
Last edited by kassem on Sat Jul 02, 2005 12:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.

kassem
Ashna
Ashna

PostAuthor: Diri » Sun Jun 12, 2005 10:36 am

Kassem - Are you a member of the CIA??? How the hell do you know if this is true??? The Greek were HIDING APO in Kenya... WHY THE HELL WOULD HE ELSE HAVE A CYPRIOT PASSPORT???
Diri
Shaswar
Shaswar

PostAuthor: Diri » Sun Jun 12, 2005 10:38 am

MEDYA- I disagree with what you are saying about Messûd Barzanî - He DOES say congratulation to êzîdî and Assyrians when they have celebration and such...
:wink: AND BESIDE: KRG - Has built a dozen new LALESH (DÊR)... Yo uwould know if you have watched Kurdistan TV - Do you have access to it where you live? :?:
Diri
Shaswar
Shaswar

PostAuthor: Mosul » Sun Jun 12, 2005 1:21 pm

diri you are wrong none of those countrys are are friends, and quit talking like that, you sound very desperite. Though Pkk does some stupid stuff, there struggle is ours, and the were betrayed by the same people you praise.

Mosul
Shermin
Shermin

PostAuthor: Diri » Sun Jun 12, 2005 2:45 pm

Don't be silly - Of course I support the Kurdish struggle - but if PKK ends up in the wrong valey then is that MY fault??? So they need to be critisized so that they NEVER end up in that valley again... It has nothing to do with Greece and Armenia and Israel - You probably hate all these countries because you are a fanatic muslim... But hey - I don't know...

And about the "desparate" comment - I am not desparate - I am passionet! I bet you don't know what that means ;)

Don't try telling me what to do and what not to do... who are you to decide anyway? Saddam??? Of course you aren't so stop acting like you own people...
Diri
Shaswar
Shaswar

PostAuthor: Diri » Sun Jun 12, 2005 2:45 pm

Don't be silly - Of course I support the Kurdish struggle - but if PKK ends up in the wrong valey then is that MY fault??? So they need to be critisized so that they NEVER end up in that valley again... It has nothing to do with Greece and Armenia and Israel - You probably hate all these countries because you are a fanatic muslim... But hey - I don't know...

And about the "desparate" comment - I am not desparate - I am passionet! I bet you don't know what that means ;)

Don't try telling me what to do and what not to do... who are you to decide anyway? Saddam??? Of course you aren't so stop acting like you own people... and besides you have been very rude to me...
Diri
Shaswar
Shaswar

PostAuthor: kassem » Sun Jun 12, 2005 9:09 pm

w

kassem
Ashna
Ashna

PostAuthor: Diri » Sun Jun 12, 2005 9:50 pm

Armenia is squeezed between two hostile Turkish states... do you think Apo would have ANY chances if he went there anyway? And besides the Greek did their part of the job - they gave him a passport and the when they coul have become acomplises they sent him away - the ydid what they COULD do... AS for Israel - they have a alliance with Turkey - at least formally... and so they had to do SOMETHING to not blow their cover as supporters of APO's fight... Israel has funded the PKK for a long time.. they gave them wepons when nobody else would..
Diri
Shaswar
Shaswar

PostAuthor: kassem » Sun Jun 12, 2005 10:33 pm

w

kassem
Ashna
Ashna

PostAuthor: Diri » Sun Jun 12, 2005 10:42 pm

You are right I am wrong... It came out wrong... The PKK had camps in the BEEKA VALLEY... Thats just outside of Beirut - and Syria didn't mind having them there since they were fighting the Israelis.. Syria encouraged it acttually and THEY were the ones who supported the PKK with the wepons and money... so... I should hav said Syria :oops:

But anyway - The PKK is in its last pghase of existense... It will die in about a year - Because then they (ex-PKK people) would have made a political party of the remainings of PKK... ;)
Diri
Shaswar
Shaswar

PostAuthor: kassem » Sun Jun 12, 2005 10:47 pm

w
Last edited by kassem on Sat Jul 02, 2005 12:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.

kassem
Ashna
Ashna

PostAuthor: Diri » Mon Jun 13, 2005 12:24 pm

Nope... I hope for their sake that it isn't PKK... That would be tragic... I am talking about the party that Leyla Zana and Hatip Dicle are starting... Tha woman was a shamed to even go and congratulate the Southern Kurds because she has been saying "Bijî Turkey" instead of "Bijî Kurdistan"...

She should be ashamed - all the hard work she has done and the term in jail is wasted if she doesn't fight on for Kurdistan... She is saying we are Turkish nation too... we must stay toghether and live side by side... that may in a best case scenario end up where Iranian Kurds are today... and we all know how oppressed THEY are - Persian here and Persian there - persian up my ass... Persian up YOUR ass... that's how Turkey will remain for ever - Turkish up all their asses!
Diri
Shaswar
Shaswar

PreviousNext

Return to Kurdistan Debates, Articles and Analysis