Navigator
Facebook
Search
Ads & Recent Photos
Recent Images
Random images
Welcome To Roj Bash Kurdistan 

should we thank turkey for TRT kurdish channel ?

A place for discussion and exchanging ideas about Kurdistan issues here, also a place for sharing article & views and analysis about Kurdistan .

should we thank turkey for TRT kurdish channel ?

Yes
19%
No
54%
Not too sure
27%

Total votes : 26

Re: should we thank turkey for TRT kurdish channel ?

PostAuthor: Teshub » Fri Jan 30, 2009 1:05 am

Vladimir wrote:
talsor wrote:I"m a bit simplistic in my way of understanding things , I always go to the basics if I get confused .

So , someone comes to your house ,

1-kill your children - army + PKK also did this
2-enslave you and treat you like a second class citizin - army/kemalists
3-Does not allowe you to speak your language - army/kemalists
4-take your lands and call it his land - bullshit, Turks are there since 1100 or earlier. Turks/Kurds living on same lands before. If you argue from this perspective most 'Kurdish regions' should be given to Armenians. Most regions are MIXED ARABS< ASSYRIANS< ETC
5-deny your very EXISTANCE - this isn't the case anymore. Since 1991 Kurdish language is allowed. Even generals talk about Kurds. There are more then 104 books about Kurds in the library.
6-Keep you in extrem poverty for ethnic and political reasons - bullshit, if there is a war, there are no investments. Investments mostly go to the most developed places. The same is all over the world. Next to this there are also a lot of poor Turkish villages who are now catching up. Why? No war/PKK/army.

THEN

1-give you a TV STATION !!!
2-allow you to speak your languge!!! This was already in 1991...
3-Admit that you exit!!!! --- This was already in 1991...

and You are suppose to be greatful for these rights?? , and You are suppose to complement their change of attitude?? . If anything this shows how Idiotic these regims are ,

What Kurds really need is a true APOLOGY for years denial , oppression , disrespect .
Well they apologized with this channel............. if you would have read what they said..t hey aplogized for forbidding kurdish. Do you only see roj tv? I agree this is not enough, but being so negative isn't going to chance ANYTHING.

Lol, why to Armenians?

Teshub
Shermin
Shermin

Highscores: 0
Arcade winning challenges: 0
Nationality: Kurd

Sponsor

Sponsor

PostAuthor: talsor » Fri Jan 30, 2009 2:57 am

Vladimir wrote:
talsor wrote:I"m a bit simplistic in my way of understanding things , I always go to the basics if I get confused .

So , someone comes to your house ,

1-kill your children - army + PKK also did this
2-enslave you and treat you like a second class citizin - army/kemalists
3-Does not allowe you to speak your language - army/kemalists
4-take your lands and call it his land - bullshit, Turks are there since 1100 or earlier. Turks/Kurds living on same lands before. If you argue from this perspective most 'Kurdish regions' should be given to Armenians. Most regions are MIXED ARABS< ASSYRIANS< ETC
5-deny your very EXISTANCE - this isn't the case anymore. Since 1991 Kurdish language is allowed. Even generals talk about Kurds. There are more then 104 books about Kurds in the library.
6-Keep you in extrem poverty for ethnic and political reasons - bullshit, if there is a war, there are no investments. Investments mostly go to the most developed places. The same is all over the world. Next to this there are also a lot of poor Turkish villages who are now catching up. Why? No war/PKK/army.

THEN

1-give you a TV STATION !!!
2-allow you to speak your languge!!! This was already in 1991...
3-Admit that you exit!!!! --- This was already in 1991...

and You are suppose to be greatful for these rights?? , and You are suppose to complement their change of attitude?? . If anything this shows how Idiotic these regims are ,

What Kurds really need is a true APOLOGY for years denial , oppression , disrespect .
Well they apologized with this channel............. if you would have read what they said..t hey aplogized for forbidding kurdish. Do you only see roj tv? I agree this is not enough, but being so negative isn't going to chance ANYTHING.

haval Vladimir

It is always good to hear your views , honestly sometimes it gets boring here , because everyone seem to agree on everything , So thank you for your reply .

1-Two wrong does not make it right .
2-army/kemalists= turkish government as far as I know , if not how are they doing that under the government's nose
3-same above
4-I do not recall the turkish government calling southeast of turkey as Kurdistan or even as turkish Kurdistan like Iraqi Kurdistan . actually if someone does that , they will probably go to jail . Hell you could go to jail for using Kurdish alphabets , so most kurds are forced to write in chines ( that is not a Joke ) . And you are right , what is known now as turkey belong to Assyrian , Armenian and Kurds

5-That is my point exactly , I'm not saying that admitting that they were wrong and correcting the mistakes they made is a bad thing . The point I was trying to make is that their action does not deserve any gratitude from Kurds .

6-You gotta ask yourself one quesion , WHY there is a war in the first place ????? that you have to answer it yourself , and if you get lost in the process , try to define the problem , that should help you .
talsor
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator

PostAuthor: κє¢ê ∂îиê 63 » Fri Jan 30, 2009 3:51 pm

ohh thank you AKP for trying to win the next elections, however the kurds aren't silly, so they won't elect you
κє¢ê ∂îиê 63
Shermin
Shermin

PostAuthor: talsor » Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:52 pm

I'm glad our nation is not getting fooled by some TV station and some penut rights :D

biji kurdo u kurdistan .
talsor
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator

PostAuthor: Vladimir » Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:21 pm

talsor wrote:
4-I do not recall the turkish government calling southeast of turkey as Kurdistan or even as turkish Kurdistan like Iraqi Kurdistan . actually if someone does that , they will probably go to jail . Hell you could go to jail for using Kurdish alphabets , so most kurds are forced to write in chines ( that is not a Joke ) . And you are right , what is known now as turkey belong to Assyrian , Armenian and Kurds

Turks have been living in the same region since the 11th century. So where they should go? You want to kill them all? Southeast is not only inhabited by Kurds. Replacing the word Turkey by Kurdey isn't going to change anything. The country belongs to everyone, not only one ethnicity. That's how it should be. Most Kurds aren't forced to write in Chinese. There were demonstrations with Chinese posters about the Kurdish language. The PKK is the result of a military coup according to the Dutch intelligence services. That doesn't mean I have to be pro-PKK. Neutrality is the most important thing. PKK attacked other Kurdish organizations in the beginning. They were supported by Syria and Iran.

Vladimir
Shaswar
Shaswar

Nationality: Hispanic

PostAuthor: Barış » Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:01 pm

Vladimir wrote:Turks have been living in the same region since the 11th century. So where they should go? You want to kill them all? Southeast is not only inhabited by Kurds. Replacing the word Turkey by Kurdey isn't going to change anything. The country belongs to everyone, not only one ethnicity. That's how it should be. Most Kurds aren't forced to write in Chinese. There were demonstrations with Chinese posters about the Kurdish language. The PKK is the result of a military coup according to the Dutch intelligence services. That doesn't mean I have to be pro-PKK. Neutrality is the most important thing. PKK attacked other Kurdish organizations in the beginning. They were supported by Syria and Iran.

Well said!
Barış
Tuti
Tuti

PostAuthor: talsor » Thu Feb 12, 2009 4:13 am

Vladimir wrote:
talsor wrote:

Turks have been living in the same region since the 11th century. So where they should go? You want to kill them all? Southeast is not only inhabited by Kurds. Replacing the word Turkey by Kurdey isn't going to change anything. The country belongs to everyone, not only one ethnicity. That's how it should be. Most Kurds aren't forced to write in Chinese. There were demonstrations with Chinese posters about the Kurdish language. The PKK is the result of a military coup according to the Dutch intelligence services. That doesn't mean I have to be pro-PKK. Neutrality is the most important thing. PKK attacked other Kurdish organizations in the beginning. They were supported by Syria and Iran.

Haval Vladimir

I never said they should go anywhere , we were all migrant at one point or another and I never said they should be all Killed , WHY do you portray the turks as VICTIMS ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

The majority of southeast of what is so called turkey are Kurds and It is consider northern kurdistan . And calling it Kurdistan is an admition of existance of Kurdistan , so do not take that lightly .

Turkey does not belong to all ethnicities and PKK is the byproduct of the turkey's racist policy towards Kurds , I can not believe that you still do not get it , and do you really need the Dutch intelligence services to understand PKK and Turkey .

how the hell do you explain this ???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-mkJyGnafw&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&hd=1   

Do not be so blinded by your Turkish Nationalist idiology , Look at this from Human point of view .
talsor
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator

PostAuthor: Vladimir » Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:05 pm

I think you need to reread my comment. I'm not very positive of any nationalism. You on the other hand are clearly a diaspora nationalist.

Vladimir
Shaswar
Shaswar

PostAuthor: Vladimir » Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:06 pm

Vladimir
Shaswar
Shaswar

PostAuthor: Kurdi-Bakur » Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:48 pm

we no thaks. who s watch this cahnnel?

when i see. the cahnnel say. OTTOMAN FOODs.. OTTOMAN EMPROR TURKISH .....

evry time turks turk turkey. only spak kurdish. no kurdish history no program about language no program about kurdish nationality.... so they services to turkish bad misson
Kurdi-Bakur
Shermin
Shermin

PostAuthor: talsor » Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:40 am

Thanks for the link , I' m sure it is very interesting , But My turkish is not that good .
talsor
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator

Previous

Return to Kurdistan Debates, Articles and Analysis