Navigator
Facebook
Search
Ads & Recent Photos
Recent Images
Random images
Welcome To Roj Bash Kurdistan 

Greetingz From Kurdistana Rangin ...

A place for discussion and exchanging ideas about Kurdistan issues here, also a place for sharing article & views and analysis about Kurdistan .

PostAuthor: ChiChalok » Thu Jun 23, 2005 8:07 am

Yeh im in duhok ... 8)

Haha we'r not cave man ... of course they have internet in mousil .. my granma livez there .. and my uncle has internet in thr house :roll: so YEH thy do got internet in mousul :!:

Yeh Cheryl i did enjoy it .. we went to (gali/sa'ad) ... and the drew a kurdish flag on the mountain .. it waz so beautiful :shock:

sorgul ...... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :evil: .... i called her 1000000000x she doesnt pick up :evil: .... i gota stay up at night to call .. im gna call again :evil: she btr pick up ... she said she was going to korea .. did she come bak?? :evil:
~CheeCh ... CheeCh~
ChiChalok
Ashna
Ashna

Highscores: 0
Arcade winning challenges: 0

Sponsor

Sponsor

PostAuthor: sorgul » Thu Jun 23, 2005 5:41 pm

ChiChalok wrote:Yeh im in duhok ... 8)

Haha we'r not cave man ... of course they have internet in mousil .. my granma livez there .. and my uncle has internet in thr house :roll: so YEH thy do got internet in mousul :!:

Yeh Cheryl i did enjoy it .. we went to (gali/sa'ad) ... and the drew a kurdish flag on the mountain .. it waz so beautiful :shock:

sorgul ...... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :evil: .... i called her 1000000000x she doesnt pick up :evil: .... i gota stay up at night to call .. im gna call again :evil: she btr pick up ... she said she was going to korea .. did she come bak?? :evil:

:shock: how should i know ...all i get is her vm
sorgul
Ashna
Ashna

Highscores: 0
Arcade winning challenges: 0

Previous

Return to Kurdistan Debates, Articles and Analysis