Navigator
Facebook
Search
Ads & Recent Photos
Recent Images
Random images
Welcome To Roj Bash Kurdistan 

NK Kurds need new leaders goodbye BDP hello PKK :)

A place to talk about domestic politics in Middle East (Iran, Iraq , Turkey, Syria) Also includes topics about Assyrian, Armenian, Chaldean .

PostAuthor: Anthea » Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:40 pm

I posted this on 1 JUNE when the international media was all over Turkey looking for stories:

Kurds need MARKETING X(

The protests in Istanbul are being reported in the world's media - the same media that has NEVER shown any genuine interest in Turkey's attempt to destroy Kurds along with their language and culture X(

If there are any Kurds at all involved in the Istanbul protest, NOW is the time for them to REMEMBER that they actually are KURDS and they should REALISE that the destruction of Hasankyf is of far greater IMPORTANCE than a few trees in Istanbul :-s

To Kurds in Istanbul I suggest you join in with the protesters, and wave banners and placards saying:

SAVE HASANKYF

A month later - the world media has moved on - nobody cares about what happens in Turkey any more

only NOW the BDP have decided to hold a series of protest marches

English adage:; "Strike while the iron is hot"

The BDP iron is in the FREEZER

I seriously think that the Kurds of NK need new leaders - ones who will publicise the Kurdish cause far better

I have watched:
week after week
month after month
year after year
as the BDP have ignored opportunities to publicise Kurds and win support for the Kurdish cause

I would say that their strategy sucks - only they do not appear to have a viable strategy - or any real strategy - least-ways not anything even remotely resembling a logical strategy

The main demand of the BDP's latest plan of ineptitude:

BDP pointed out that the main demand of the actions would be freedom for Kurdish leader Abdullah Öcalan.

That being the least likely of their demands to be grated - should NOT be their main demand - that demand may well prove to be a stumbling block and prevent any of the other demands from even being taken seriously

Where were the IDIOTS of the BDP for the past few weeks - did they not even notice the protests in Istanbul - with the current climate of unrest between the opposing factions in the Turkish political arena there is absolutely no way that erDOGan could release Ocalan X(
Last edited by Anthea on Mon Jul 08, 2013 4:28 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Good Thoughts Good Words Good Deeds
Anthea
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator

Highscores: 3
Arcade winning challenges: 6
Nationality: Kurd by heart

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: Do YOU think that Kurds in NK need new leaders ? ? ?

PostAuthor: Anthea » Sat Jul 06, 2013 10:33 pm

NOW there is a campaign to get back Roj TV licence

Signature campaign for ROJ TV, MMC and Nuçe TV

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=13036

As I mentioned on the post - I do NOT understand why a campaign to keep it open was not started ages ago

Surely the logical thing to do would have been to have a strong campaign to keep it open - while it was still live and able to reach it's audience - we know how many times Kurdish TV has been closed down in the past

I am assuming that they have at least formulated a contingency plan - and will no doubt be up and running from another location almost immediately :o)
Anthea
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator

Re: Do YOU think NK Kurds need new leaders YES or NO ?

PostAuthor: Anthea » Sun Jul 07, 2013 2:37 pm

Turkish police have prevented the march BDP (Peace and Democracy Party) set for today at the Taksim Square to protest the Danish court's ruling for the closure of ROJ TV, MMC and Nuçe TV.

Anthea: Anyone actually surprised that the police would not allow any more protests in Taksim Square - FOOK the average 5 years old child would have more sense than to even consider using the square following the recent protests there and the strong police presence :shock:

The demo is taking place in the scope of the campaign the party launched late June to call on the ruling AKP government to take steps for the accomplishment of the resolution process. The campaign, which started with mass marches in Amed, Mersin and Adana on 30 June, will last till the end of July. BDP says their campaign is a significant step aiming to remind the Turkish government of its responsibilities for the second stage and to avoid approaches that may interrupt the democratic resolution process.

Anthea: "aiming to remind the Turkish government" the Turkish government have probably all have gone on holiday by now :))

Thousands have gathered in front of Galatasaray High School, with riot police having already built barricades and riot control vehicles waiting ready for an intervention in front of the crowd on İstiklal Avenue.

BDP Istanbul provincial co-chair Asiye Kolçak is making a statement on behalf of the crowd.

Anthea: Let us hope that it is her resignation

Kurds of Turkish occupied Kurdistan deserve new leaders who will actually put the needs of Kurdish people before their own self-aggrandisement
Anthea
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator

PostAuthor: Anthea » Sun Jul 07, 2013 8:33 pm

Over the past few months, Turkish security forces have increased their presence in the Kurdish region - this at a time when they are purporting to be negotiating a peace deal X(

Am I the only person who thinks this is more like increased suppression than peace - it certainly does not look as though Turkey has any intention of giving Kurds more rights or freedoms X(

If it had been a genuine peace deal Turkey would have withdrawn it's forces - but we know that it was never about peace - Ocalan was made to betray Kurds - I would like to think that he was forced into that rather than voluntary becoming a traitor - the BDP have been continuing the work of suppressing Kurds :ymsick:

In the Şemdinli district alone, 14 new military fortifications and checkpoints have been set up by the Turkish regime X(

It seems to me that the BDP try to keep a lid on things - they only become active months after any given situation and people wonder why the party has done nothing - and then they act half-heartedly :ymsick:

KURDS NEED NEW LEADERS

If Kurds in Turkish occupied Kurdistan do not wake up and see what is happening they will revert once again to becoming

MOUNTAIN TURKS
Last edited by Anthea on Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Anthea
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator

PostAuthor: Anthea » Mon Jul 08, 2013 4:12 pm

BDP stages sit-in in Amed =p~

And I am absolutely positive that the Turkish politicians will all be there watching =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =))

W A K E - U P - K U R D S

Murat Karayilan, Cemil Bayık, Bahoz Erdal along with several others are well loved and well respected leaders of the PKK - Bahoz Erdal is especially looked up to by the younger Kurds - these are the people who should be running Kurdish politics in Turkish occupied Kurdistan - not the egotistical deleted expletive members of the BDP
Anthea
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator

Re: NK Kurds need new leaders goodbye BDP hello PKK :)

PostAuthor: Runa » Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:33 pm

well, i found it disgraceful to what happened in Istanbul, and taksim/gazi park protests... it was disgrace for many reasons but surely the bottom rock was: the murders in Lice and the reaction afterwards which was hugely inproportional - i know many if not most kurds participated in the protests, and it was a good thing, as it was an opportunity the kurdish voice to be heard, but then, when something as serious as Lice happened - a solidarity which was proclaimed through the protests was not shown, and that is where most of the kurds should have shown what they thought about it. the next biggest protest was the pride parade/lgbt, and only a night worht of attention.

there was a slight danger, that Erdoğan - and he tried - to pin the protests on the "terrorists" but the attention they got, should have been used more wisely and not only in promotional purposes, but in political, and organisational. what we know now, is that even the liberal, free-minded turks etc. arent really ready to stand alongside the Kurds.
and Kurds should not spend their capacities with the Turks, other than when they serve Kurds interests.

I think that PR is very important but that should come with a broader perspective, analysis,strategy. the first step is fighting for the civil rights of Kurds within Turkey - in this case. Then when all political, legal, etc, tools would be acquired the next stage should be implemented.
Bottom line: i was PISSED and ANGRY to see what happened, on Taksim and Gezi...

Runa
Nubar
Nubar

Highscores: 0
Arcade winning challenges: 0

PostAuthor: Anthea » Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:22 am

Thank you Runa :ymapplause:
Anthea
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator

PostAuthor: Anthea » Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:22 pm

New leaders :D

Perhaps the PKK view the posts on Roj Bash Kurdistan :o)

Now all they have to do is:

get rid of the BDP

stop allowing Ocalan to be made use of

see the peace process for the farce it is
Anthea
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator

PostAuthor: jjmuneer » Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:19 am

If PKK read Roj Bash, you and piling would be already in trouble - you for permanent insults toward Ocalan and piling for permanent anti PKK and Ocalan posts
Mêdî û Pahlî
jjmuneer
Shaswar
Shaswar

Nationality: Kurd

PostAuthor: Anthea » Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:56 am

jjmuneer wrote:If PKK read Roj Bash, you and piling would be already in trouble - you for permanent insults toward Ocalan and piling for permanent anti PKK and Ocalan posts

Actually I have much more respect for Ocalan than most people - we all know that he is being made use of by the Turkish regime - it is wrong to allow him to be used in this way X(

As I myself have pointed out MANY times - Ocalan has been kept isolated for years - the only news and information Ocalan has received has been that which Turkey allows him to receive - especially during the previous 2 years when even his trusted lawyers have been refused permission to visit him

I am the ONLY person on here who keeps questioning as to WHY OCALAN'S LAWYERS have constantly been refused permission to visit him - why he has only been visited by those who either have not met him before - or have not seen him for a great many years - even Karayilan was not happy with the situation and requested that he could send someone he personally trusted to visit Ocalan - that request was denied

I stand by the following statement:
Murat Karayilan, Cemil Bayık, Bahoz Erdal along with several others are well loved and well respected leaders of the PKK - Bahoz Erdal is especially looked up to by the younger Kurds - these are the people who should be running Kurdish politics in Turkish occupied Kurdistan - not the egotistical deleted expletive members of the BDP

I think that it is very wrong for Ocalan to be used to further suppress Kurds - he was manipulated, coerced, forced, brainwashed, or drugged into entering into the farcical so-called peace plan - the only people who were close enough to have known the way Ocalan really thought and believed were his trusted lawyers - they were the only people who would have noticed a change in his behaviour and ideas - the most logical reason they have been prevented from visiting Ocalan for 2 YEARS

It seems obvious to me that you are not aware the PKK leadership in Kandil are not happy with the peace process - respectfully suggest you view this:
Anthea
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator

PostAuthor: jjmuneer » Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:56 pm

You are the only person to keep questioning WHY OCALAN'S LAWYERS have constantly been refused permission to visit him - because its a part of your poor strategy here, which is: look at me how big friend of Kurds i am, how much i am interested in your problems - just to built the trust and sympathy of Kurds, but at the same time you keep insulting not only Ocalan, not only other politicans from North Kurdistan (i can provide you a list of literary insults if needed - not going far - even in this topic you are calling BDP politicians "idiots"), but Kurds in general by laughing at us, making fun of us and acting like the best exoert on Kurds ever, while the sad truth is that you dont know anything about us - as much as you can find using uncle Google. We dont keep questioning that coz simply we have enough brain to know that it will not change anything if we keep barking about it on forgotten forum (and yes, we keep questioning that but in a place and in a time where and when it can be effective). Your activity on this forum is a kind of joke - as you put your childlish comments about every possible topic, even such as kurdish language grammar, which you have no idea about (like about most of other issues).
You acting like the hight expert of politics (kurdish politics), including that you even know what is going on inside the highest leadership in Qandil (seriously turks would give you mountains of gold for such a sharp, detailed knowledge about our internal stuff). I advice you to immidiatly dress up and run to British government - they surely need such a person who know absolutely everything and who is absolutely right (you are lucky to posses the ultimate truth, i am so jealous...). Some time ago you said you are not expert on politics, but at the same time you are acting like such. Plus you trying to be more clever about Kurdistan than every single Kurd in the world. Thats why majority of Kurds hate you. Instead of asking people which of your comments they dont agree with - you should ask which they agree with - would be much faster, really.
Mêdî û Pahlî
jjmuneer
Shaswar
Shaswar

PostAuthor: Anthea » Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:55 pm

It is obvious that jjmuneer knows very little about what is actually happening and is totally unable to offer any constructive suggestions :ymdevil:

Come back when you grow up and STOP picking on Piling and me - because I am sure that we both know a great deal more about Kurdish history and politics than you will ever do - especially Piling

People like you are not worth taking any notice off - you are neither interesting nor informative - you are vindictive and attack people who have not attacked you X(

If you think this is a forgotten forum why are you here =))
Anthea
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator

PostAuthor: jjmuneer » Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:39 am

Thanks for showing your true face - which most of us already knows.
The forum is forgotten - thanks to you and piling - what you have here: you two poping up from every corner and maybe 3 Kurds, who left unbanned and who still feel the need to defend their country and nation - this is what i am doing here for example.
And yes, you are attacking me every time when you attacking any of my countryman - which you doing on daily basis here (would like the links, honey?)
Oh, sweetie, i am sure you will take "notice off" me, coz you cant live without it (and without your lovely emoticons - and you told me to grow up - buhahahaha!).
Mêdî û Pahlî
jjmuneer
Shaswar
Shaswar

PostAuthor: Anthea » Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:31 am

jjmuneer wrote:Thanks for showing your true face - which most of us already knows.
The forum is forgotten - thanks to you and piling - what you have here: you two poping up from every corner and maybe 3 Kurds, who left unbanned and who still feel the need to defend their country and nation - this is what i am doing here for example.
And yes, you are attacking me every time when you attacking any of my countryman - which you doing on daily basis here (would like the links, honey?)
Oh, sweetie, i am sure you will take "notice off" me, coz you cant live without it (and without your lovely emoticons - and you told me to grow up - buhahahaha!).

This site has been running for 8 YEARS and Piling has been helping to run the site for the entire 8 YEARS so it is obvious to normal intelligent people that Piling has worked hard supporting this site

It is a great shame that you seem to be totally unaware of the current dissatisfaction of the peace process even though I posted the PKK video for you to view - you could always try being be constructive

As for the Smilies - I confess I use all the editing functions of this site - they are meant for people to use them - that is why they are there =))

This is the last time I will respond to you puerile messages :o)
Anthea
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator

PostAuthor: jjmuneer » Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:41 am

The side was doing quite well cause for a long persiod of time piling was not active here or was active accidentally. But yes, thats right - the forum was ruined mainly by you - did you noticed that since you came to this side proper Kurdish members, who has not been banned used to leave one by one? Even kak Talsor had enough of you and post the topic about "overposting by some users".
Yes, features are made for people to use them and normal people using them, but in a normal way, not like 5 years old kid, who never seen any toy in her life and get crazy seeing so maaaany funny faces! Well, you should be the devoted supporter of polygamy, coz sex is also for people, so why not to overuse it with many wives (like your "smiles" in every possible sentence).
And why you always have to bring PKK and Ocalan to every possible disscussion, even in a topics which has completly nothing to do with it - like music for example - the video "My Kurdistan" which is not connected with Ocalan in any possible way - but of course you had to spit with your poison and make a disrespectful, disgusting comment about it (well, i guess you will not be punished for posting in wrong section, being messy poster or posting out of topic, right, dear mods?)
And last thing - let me guess, babe, you WILL respond to me again, won't you? You will not be able to hold yourself - you dont have any other life except it.
Mêdî û Pahlî
jjmuneer
Shaswar
Shaswar

Return to Middle East