Navigator
Facebook
Search
Ads & Recent Photos
Recent Images
Random images
Welcome To Roj Bash Kurdistan 

Rudaw TV presenter Dler Teli receives excellence award

A place to talk about domestic politics in Middle East (Iran, Iraq , Turkey, Syria) Also includes topics about Assyrian, Armenian, Chaldean .

PostAuthor: Anthea » Sat Jan 28, 2023 6:01 pm

Click Photo to Enlarge:
Dler Teli receives excellence award

Rudaw Media Network’s TV presenter Dler Teli received the Excellence Award for Journalism in the Middle East at the International Success and Career Awards in the Turkish city Istanbul on Thursday, for his remarkable work in the field of journalism for nearly 3 decades

The ceremony was organized by the Butterfly Children's Association, which works with children suffering from epidermolysis bullosa, and awards hundreds of individuals in various fields on a yearly basis.

Teli said he was greatly honored to receive the award, dedicating the award to his father.

“I dedicate it to my father, who inspired and supported me throughout my career. He taught me the importance of hard work, dedication, and the power of a good journalism,” said the Rudaw presenter.

Teli was born in Duhok in 1986, and has been an inseparable component of the Rudaw TV family ever since it began broadcasting in 2013. He has been the host of several Rudaw programs in the past decade, including Rudaw R-Tech, GearBox, and Made in Kurdistan.

Teli was diagnosed with a rare type of cancer in 2019, but through his uncanny resilience and sheer will, he was able to overcome the terminal disease after a year of battle.

https://www.rudaw.net/english/culture/16012023
Good Thoughts Good Words Good Deeds
Anthea
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator

Highscores: 3
Arcade winning challenges: 6
Nationality: Kurd by heart

Sponsor