Navigator
Facebook
Search
Ads & Recent Photos
Recent Images
Random images
Welcome To Roj Bash Kurdistan 

Shia fighting eachother in Bagdad

A place to talk about domestic politics in Middle East (Iran, Iraq , Turkey, Syria) Also includes topics about Assyrian, Armenian, Chaldean .

PostAuthor: Vladimir » Wed Aug 24, 2005 8:45 pm

There have been clashes between Al-Sadr supporters and some other shia people in Bagdad...

What do you think about this? (I think Kurds are happy now)
The suppression of ethnic cultures and minority religious groups in attempting to forge a modern nation were not unique to Turkey but occurred in very similar ways in its European neighbours - Bruinessen.

Vladimir
Shaswar
Shaswar

Highscores: 0
Arcade winning challenges: 0
Nationality: Hispanic

Sponsor

Sponsor

PostAuthor: Rumtaya » Wed Aug 24, 2005 9:08 pm

KURDS ARE THE BIG WINNER IN THE NEW IRAQI GOVERMENT

Rumtaya
Ashna
Ashna

PostAuthor: dyaoko » Wed Aug 24, 2005 10:58 pm

Rumtaya wrote:KURDS ARE THE BIG WINNER IN THE NEW IRAQI GOVERMENT

even if that be true, that doesnt mean kurds are oportunitst or something...kurds just simply were smart to get most of possible rights.
but for me kurds have been given less than what they deserve, for example
1-we have to establish laws in kurdistan which SHOULD NOT be in contraditc with IRAQ LAW (which is gonna be islamic)
and why shuold that be that ? we kurds dont need to obey islamic laws of the iraq....we have rulled ourself and we have a progressive region, we dont need a 7th century islamic law.

2- by iraq law, just 60% of the money of the sources of the region goes to federal government ....and the other 40% goes to Dear Arab Brothers in Centeral government....why we kurds should pay 40% of our money ,our oil and our everything to Arabs? why ? we dont need arabs to governus....

we have sufrered enough from arabs, if there is soembody who should be fined , it is arabs, who had destroyed many many thing in kurdistan.

3- by iraq law , we can have connection to the countries which arabs iraqis are in fight with, like "israel" ...and why is that ? we kurds have no problem with israel, why israel shouldnt be allowed to open its house in our land ?

4- and and and ....

so you see that kurds have NOT gotten somethnig Special in this iraq...and if they have agreed with such a iraq, it doenst mean we are Eating sunni or shia's share. ,
suni and shias should be thankfull that we have agreed to call our kurdistan as a part of Iraq.

Kurds are not the reall winner of iraq. they have been the REALL PEACEFULL politicians to get most of possible rights for themself PEACEFULLY (without war and declaring independece)

while others were busy with behading and killing americans and EACH OTHER.
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then YOU WIN !
dyaoko
Shaswar
Shaswar
Founder
Founder
Site Admin
Site Admin

Highscores: 1
Arcade winning challenges: 1
Nationality: Kurd

Re: Shia fighting eachother in Bagdad

PostAuthor: abdur » Thu Aug 25, 2005 3:51 pm

Vladimir wrote:There have been clashes between Al-Sadr supporters and some other shia people in Bagdad...

What do you think about this? (I think Kurds are happy now)

I dont like al Sadr, they are against federalism, against the kurds, they were fighting americans and now they're fighting the sciri. I have much more respect for the sciri, they dont nessecarily want to rule whole if Iraq but they want just their own shia federation in the south. I am not happy or something if the shia are fighting eachother, but i cant say its bad for the kurdish movement either.
abdur
Shermin
Shermin

Nationality: Prefer not to say

PostAuthor: Rumtaya » Thu Aug 25, 2005 4:31 pm

the best way is to split this bad country made by this devil brits into 4 states so everyobody would be happy then only the poor sunnis not who cares if they dont have oil.

they had enough good time its not only their land its also of kurds and assyrians.

so i am for spliting iraq :wink:

Rumtaya
Ashna
Ashna

Return to Middle East