Ads & Recent Photos
Recent Images
Random images
Welcome To Roj Bash Kurdistan 

Biggest sports project in ME is built in Hewler

Kurdistan Sport News , Including Kurdistan Football Teams

PostAuthor: alan131210 » Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:06 am

some of the investors are from UAE. consists of 4 fields, 100,000 spectators then the rest will be 50,000 capacity.

http://www.niha24.com/Direje.aspx?Jimare=9543
…………………………………………………………

KERKUK is the Heart of Kurdistan
Kurdish state is on the horizon with WK now freed great kurdistan is closing in.
alan131210
Shaswar
Shaswar

Highscores: 0
Arcade winning challenges: 0
Nationality: Kurd

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: Biggest sports project in ME is built in Hewler

PostAuthor: kardox » Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:28 pm

very impressive. Am I the only one one that fears that all this can be lost if we enter a war with the central government ? Something most be going on since Maliki is buying all that east-european/russian weapons. Are we ready to defend our city and villages ? I am not saying that we will lose the war, but all this investments will go on hold and many may be destroyed by our enemies.
Ham chinaar, ham chighaal, ham zinaar
chee buu Rustamee kurree Zaal

Amr kir seesit u shesht saal
Amr kir seesit u shesht saa

Heezh bichuuka, t'ifaal,
Daayee himbees kir, bira maal
kardox
Ashna
Ashna

PostAuthor: brendar » Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:42 pm

kardox wrote:very impressive. Am I the only one one that fears that all this can be lost if we enter a war with the central government ? Something most be going on since Maliki is buying all that east-european/russian weapons. Are we ready to defend our city and villages ? I am not saying that we will lose the war, but all this investments will go on hold and many may be destroyed by our enemies.

The arabs, turks, and iranians have been stealing our oil and wealth's since the last century. An invasion will never ever happen as long as there is interests around. Even if there is a war, many countries have gone to war and their infrastructure have been destroyed but they built it again.
brendar
Shaswar
Shaswar

PostAuthor: Kurdistano » Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:30 pm

kardox wrote:very impressive. Am I the only one one that fears that all this can be lost if we enter a war with the central government ? Something most be going on since Maliki is buying all that east-european/russian weapons. Are we ready to defend our city and villages ? I am not saying that we will lose the war, but all this investments will go on hold and many may be destroyed by our enemies.

Thats why I dont get why we are building them now and dont wait till independence.

Kurdistano
Tuti
Tuti

Highscores: 1

PostAuthor: jjmuneer » Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:04 pm

Kurdistano wrote:

Thats why I dont get why we are building them now and dont wait till independence.

The money this comes from is from Kurdistan's fiscal budget, and not the central government's, so we have nothing to worry about. Though in a time of war, the project like many other projects will probably be haulted. Since the economy would be focused in helping the war effort, though that said they can still be built whilst in a state of war. I mean if we go to war with Iraq, Turkey still trades with us, and we will not be completely blockaded.
Mêdî û Pahlî
jjmuneer
Shaswar
Shaswar

PostAuthor: Rando » Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:48 pm

jjmuneer wrote:
Kurdistano wrote:

The money this comes from is from Kurdistan's fiscal budget, and not the central government's, so we have nothing to worry about. Though in a time of war, the project like many other projects will probably be haulted. Since the economy would be focused in helping the war effort, though that said they can still be built whilst in a state of war. I mean if we go to war with Iraq, Turkey still trades with us, and we will not be completely blockaded.

i think he means our cities will be bombed and these buildings destroyed
When injustice becomes law, rebellion becomes duty.
Rando
Ashna
Ashna

PostAuthor: purearch72 » Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:40 pm

Hewler - The new capital of the middle east.

purearch72
Ashna
Ashna

Highscores: 2

Return to Sport News