Facebook
Search
Ads & Recent Photos
Recent Images
Random images
Welcome To Roj Bash Kurdistan 

North Kurdistan - mega thread

A collection of threads on topics that get updated regularly :
Peshmerga, Kurdistan Universities, Consulates in Kurdistan, Construction in (Hewler, Slemani, Dohuk, Kerkuk).Top Kurdish Holidays, Top Kurdish News Sites, Top Kurdish Terms. ...

PostAuthor: Cewlik » Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:36 pm

I hope we can move this to Kurdistan Mega threads.

Amed the capital of north Kurdistan

Amed's historical city wall

Medland in Amed

Cewlik
Tuti
Tuti
Donator
Donator

Highscores: 0
Arcade winning challenges: 0
Nationality: Kurd

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: North Kurdistan - mega thread

PostAuthor: purearch72 » Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:43 pm

Good idea, besides PKK and bdp I don't really know much of the history of N kurdistan.

purearch72
Ashna
Ashna

Highscores: 2

PostAuthor: purearch72 » Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:43 pm

Good idea, besides PKK and bdp I don't really know much of the history of N kurdistan.

purearch72
Ashna
Ashna

Highscores: 2

PostAuthor: Qonyeyi » Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:46 pm

My beautiful capital. If I could just be there someday soon ax ax.
Serok Apo, zincira koletiye qedant!

Nav Leyla ye, tu viyan e, rê-hevala Ôcalan e
Qonyeyi
Ashna
Ashna

PostAuthor: Welato_21 » Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:18 pm

Amed is so cool and beutiful

Welato_21
Shermin
Shermin

PostAuthor: Rando » Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:33 pm

Its so beautiful.
i see amed as the capital of greater kurdistan,so does most kurds ive talked too.
When injustice becomes law, rebellion becomes duty.
Rando
Ashna
Ashna

PostAuthor: RawandKurdistani » Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:07 pm

Rando wrote:Its so beautiful.
i see amed as the capital of greater kurdistan,so does most kurds ive talked too.

There is no questioning, it is :smile:
Kurdistan, the great land of the Medes.
RawandKurdistani
Ashna
Ashna

Highscores: 1

PostAuthor: jjmuneer » Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:46 pm

Kurdistan namiri, na welate man, na xwin maan.
Mêdî û Pahlî
jjmuneer
Shaswar
Shaswar

PostAuthor: Cewlik » Sun Oct 21, 2012 2:21 pm

The Kurdish organisation Inisiyatifa Azadi, which also want to build a party, has opened its new office in Amed, with a Kurdish Flag table.

The official website of the Inisiyatifa Azadi: http://www.inisiyatifazadi.com/
Cewlik
Tuti
Tuti
Donator
Donator

PostAuthor: RawandKurdistani » Sun Oct 21, 2012 2:57 pm

Cewlik wrote:The Kurdish organisation Inisiyatifa Azadi, which also want to build a party, has opened its new office in Amed, with a Kurdish Flag table.

It surprises me that they're not arrested by the turkish regime.
RawandKurdistani
Ashna
Ashna

PostAuthor: Dersimi » Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:08 pm

RawandKurdistani wrote:
Cewlik wrote:The Kurdish organisation Inisiyatifa Azadi, which also want to build a party, has opened its new office in Amed, with a Kurdish Flag table.

Cos they are islamist party which makes them acceptable by so called turkish regime.Hope they will not be kinda hızbullah like before.
Dersimi
Shermin
Shermin

PostAuthor: RawandKurdistani » Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:11 pm

Dersimi wrote:
RawandKurdistani wrote:

Cos they are islamist party which makes them acceptable by so called turkish regime.Hope they will not be kinda hızbullah like before.

As long as they support Kurdistan and not the regime occupying it, i'm fine for now :smile:
RawandKurdistani
Ashna
Ashna

PostAuthor: Cewlik » Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:21 pm

Dersimi wrote:Cos they are islamist party which makes them acceptable by so called turkish regime.Hope they will not be kinda hızbullah like before.

The Inisiyatifa Azadi is for Kurdistan, many of their statements are against turkish terror state and for Kurdish unity. Maybe you dont know it, but the Inisiyatifa Azadi has formed a commission with the BDP other Kurdish parties and organisations for the rights of syrian Kurds, to defend their rights.

There are more BDP offices which are accepted by Turkey, do I make fuck*** comments about this like you do? This office from the Inisiyatifa Azadi is new and its only one, and you directly make your Apocis propaganda aginst it, only because they use the Kurdish flag and dont make hunger strikes for Öcalan.

Turkey dont accept such pro Kurdish organisations, they hate it, but they have learned that they can not ban everythink what they want like in the past, because of the Kurdish resistance and because of the pressure from the EU. Only thats why there are now monuments from Ahmet Kaya and Sheikh Said in north Kurdistan, and thats why this Kurdish flag is allowed.

Even yesterday Turkey sentenced 23 members of a Kuridsh Islamic organisation to completely 205 years prison. So they dont care about islamic or not, they are against everythink what is Kurdish.

But I think that Turkey accept the PKK, because they can use the PKK to fight against the Kurds and to get support from the west, because the PKK is recognized as a terror organisation from western countries. And they have Öcalan in their hands.
Last edited by Cewlik on Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cewlik
Tuti
Tuti
Donator
Donator

PostAuthor: Dersimi » Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:12 pm

Cewlik wrote:
Dersimi wrote:Cos they are islamist party which makes them acceptable by so called turkish regime.Hope they will not be kinda hızbullah like before.

The Inisiyatifa Azadi is for Kurdistan, many of their statements are against turkish terror state and for Kurdish unity. Maybe you dont know it, but the Inisiyatifa Azadi has formed a commission with BDP and other Kurdish parties and organisations for the rights of syrian Kurds, to defend their rights.

There are more BDP offices which are accepted by Turkey, do I make fuck*** comments about this like you do? This office from Inisiyatifa Azadi is new, and its only one, and you directly make propaganda against it, certainly because they are not Apocis and because they use the Kurdish flag.

What do you want to say? That they are puppets of Turkey because this office was not attacked and bombed in the first day? Please next time just shut up and dont attack every Kurdish organisation only because they dont make a hunger strike for Öcalan.

Turkey dont accept it, they hate such pro Kurdish organisations, but they have learned that they must allow such flags and symbols, because of the Kurdish resistance and because of the EU. Today they can not ban everythink like in the past. Only with the democratization they will get help from the EU and USA.

Surely you re not aware of turkey politic issue about kurds. Before foundation We have already know that they were preparing to establish new islamic party. They are result of mustazaf association and one of the founder is lawyer(sıtkı zilan) of hezbollah. And may be you do not know they were puppet of turkish military service and killed many many kurdish in 90 s. They have bloody history in our memories and very bad back round. Beginning of the spring BDP s leader Demirtas warned that turkish goverment gonna support-set up new kurdish partY just for ignore BDP-Pkk .Wish this would not be true soon.Other wise I never be and said that I am with ocalan you re making childish nonsense.Just for you don t like them,which is laughable,you cant not ignore them. They paid loads of pain for this issue not your bloody islamic prophet servants- and for a long time you re disrespecting them.Every rights gained by Pkk.And you re taking subjects personal or like a shouting match. Just keep watching news what kind of democratization we ll see.
Dersimi
Shermin
Shermin

PostAuthor: RawandKurdistani » Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:28 pm

Dersimi wrote:
Cewlik wrote:

The Inisiyatifa Azadi is for Kurdistan, many of their statements are against turkish terror state and for Kurdish unity. Maybe you dont know it, but the Inisiyatifa Azadi has formed a commission with BDP and other Kurdish parties and organisations for the rights of syrian Kurds, to defend their rights.

There are more BDP offices which are accepted by Turkey, do I make fuck*** comments about this like you do? This office from Inisiyatifa Azadi is new, and its only one, and you directly make propaganda against it, certainly because they are not Apocis and because they use the Kurdish flag.

What do you want to say? That they are puppets of Turkey because this office was not attacked and bombed in the first day? Please next time just shut up and dont attack every Kurdish organisation only because they dont make a hunger strike for Öcalan.

Turkey dont accept it, they hate such pro Kurdish organisations, but they have learned that they must allow such flags and symbols, because of the Kurdish resistance and because of the EU. Today they can not ban everythink like in the past. Only with the democratization they will get help from the EU and USA.

Surely you re not aware of turkey politic issue about kurds. Before foundation We have already know that they were preparing to establish new islamic party. They are result of mustazaf association and one of the founder is lawyer(sıtkı zilan) of hezbollah. And may be you do not know they were puppet of turkish military service and killed many many kurdish in 90 s. They have bloody history in our memories and very bad back round. Beginning of the spring BDP s leader Demirtas warned that turkish goverment gonna support-set up new kurdish partY just for ignore BDP-Pkk .Wish this would not be true soon.Other wise I never be and said that I am with ocalan you re making childish nonsense.Just for you don t like them,which is laughable,you cant not ignore them. They paid loads of pain for this issue not your bloody islamic prophet servants- and for a long time you re disrespecting them.Every rights gained by Pkk.And you re taking subjects personal or like a shouting match. Just keep watching news what kind of democratization we ll see.

I don't see why we should hate these guys. The building says azadi (with the kurdish colors) And Kurdistan as well. It does'nt get more pro kurdish than that.
RawandKurdistani
Ashna
Ashna

Next

Return to Mega Threads (Top-100 Kurdish Topics)