Navigator
Facebook
Search
Ads & Recent Photos
Recent Images
Random images
Welcome To Roj Bash Kurdistan 

Gorran MP : Iraq will attack Kurdistan in one year

A place to post daily news of Kurdistan from valid sources .

PostAuthor: alan131210 » Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:44 pm

A Gorran MP in Baghdad, Hakm Shekh Latif announced that, lately some of the iraqi government behaviour can be similarized with those of the former Baath regime and he predicts iraqi army will attack kurdistan, he reveals that he has some precise information regarding the matter but he said "I have some details about the Iraqi attack against Kurdistan but I can't reveal it".

Gorran list was one of those who did not vote against Maliki to withdraw confidence, but Hakm warns that buying heavy weaponries by Maliki is to attack kurdistan. He told (Rudaw) news agency that "This is as result of some stories and things I heard and saw in Baghdad, i don’t know when Iraq will attack but probably it will not be more than a year".

He gave more information about his statement and said "there are things that are quite dangerous and i cant reveal them through media but i will send them to my party back home so they can share them with Kurdistan government" .

Regarding this statement, Hasan Jihad, a member of security and defence committee in iraqi parliament told (Rudaw) news agency that his committee is not aware of the secret deals Maliki has signed to buy weapons , but regarding the F16s he said "iraq intends to buy 36 of jet fighters type F16s, the iraqi army consists of 500 soldiers that are under direct command of Maliki". he added "from his army 70% are Shiites , 25% Sunnis and 5% kurds, and out of 21 brigade commanders only 2 of them are kurds".

From Malikis recent interview with NRT TV he claimed that the general airforce commander is a kurd, but a kurdish General announced that in order to take this post out of kurdish hands, Maliki prior to two months ago has replaced general airforce commander Anwar Mahamad with a Shiite person who is a member in Dawa party, Malikis party.

Regarding the capability of the iraqi army to attack Kurdistan, the Kurdish officer who asked to remain unnamed announced that "Peshmerga can not defeat the iraqi army in a level ground, but for the iraqi army to reach near kurdistan border it will take them 25 days".

Rudaw
Last edited by alan131210 on Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
…………………………………………………………

KERKUK is the Heart of Kurdistan
Kurdish state is on the horizon with WK now freed great kurdistan is closing in.
alan131210
Shaswar
Shaswar

Highscores: 0
Arcade winning challenges: 0
Nationality: Kurd

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: Gorran MP : Iraq will attack Kurdistan in one year

PostAuthor: burnsss » Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:52 pm

If this happens i will personally take care of their embassy and every Iraqi i meet.
burnsss
Ashna
Ashna
Donator
Donator

PostAuthor: alan131210 » Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:13 pm

if this turns to be true i will buy a ticket and join peshmerga i swear the fucking god we will make Kurdistan a graveyard for them .
…………………………………………………………

Kurdish state is on the horizon with WK now freed great kurdistan is closing in.
alan131210
Shaswar
Shaswar

PostAuthor: burnsss » Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:19 pm

Thats right kak Alan the Americunts will look on while kurds get slaughtered. We have to take care of them by ourselves. We will also take care of the arabs in kurdistan if nobody sends us weapons and impose no-fly zones.
burnsss
Ashna
Ashna
Donator
Donator

PostAuthor: alan131210 » Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:23 pm

it will be "arab hunt" in kurdistan :-D
…………………………………………………………

alan131210
Shaswar
Shaswar

PostAuthor: hevalo27 » Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:00 pm

for iraqis i hope its a joke, if not this time i will kill each arab who crosses my path.

hevalo27
Ashna
Ashna

PostAuthor: talsor » Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:39 pm

RELAX guys that is not going to happen unless Hakm Shekh Latif is a double /undercover agent :-D .
This is a mere propaganda by Goran trying to show that they care about Kurdistan and that they have uncovered THE PLOT that will destroy Kurdistan . It is pure B.S

Iraq does not have any backing except for Iran which is busy trying to protect their own behind and if than ever happen Kurdistan will declare independce within a week . Kurdistan is not as it used to be and with an aggression like this hundreds of thousands of Kurds will defend KRG from PKK ,PJAK , PUK , PDD , PDK-I , PYD , KNC . So if they dare , I say bring it on ...Mother fuckers :lol:

I do not get it how these morons become MPs ?. Kurdistan security issues are not a tool to gain popularity or draw attention to yourself through media .
talsor
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator

PostAuthor: alan131210 » Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:42 pm

Heval Taslor,

we can not take these kind of things as a joke no matter where it comes from , when it is fully investigated then we can call is BS . we have to start seeing and accepting other political parties of kurdistan (except Islamic ones) otherwise we will in the end , end up like syria .
…………………………………………………………

alan131210
Shaswar
Shaswar

PostAuthor: talsor » Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:58 pm

alan131210 wrote:Heval Taslor,

we can not take these kind of things as a joke no matter where it comes from , when it is fully investigated then we can call is BS . we have to start seeing and accepting other political parties of kurdistan (except Islamic ones) otherwise we will in the end , end up like syria .

How much more ready can we be heval ?
The news is simply not true . I understand the arabs wishes to repeat what happened in the past , but that is not going to happen and it will not be the same results and they know it .It is a lose lose situation if they dare .
talsor
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator

PostAuthor: alan131210 » Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:00 pm

talsor wrote:
alan131210 wrote:Heval Taslor,

How much more ready can we be heval ?
The news is simply not true . I understand the arabs wishes to repeat what happened in the past , but that is not going to happen and it will not be the same results and they know it .It is a lose lose situation if they dare .

i hope you are wrong heval , but Barzani also had the same info on such move by milky .
…………………………………………………………

alan131210
Shaswar
Shaswar

PostAuthor: talsor » Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:12 pm

alan131210 wrote:i hope you are wrong heval , but Barzani also had the same info on such move by milky .

Look heval , We do not have an illusion about the Arabs and Turks and Persians intentions when it comes to Kurds and Kurdistan . They will do anything and everything in their power to destroy Kurdistan .

Plots are being hatched regularly in Iran ,Iraq and turkey to counter KRG and PKK , but that is not an indication of war . Kurdistan 's invasion by the Iraqi army is a big thing with serious consequences and the MP should not have opened his mouth to media about a serious issue like this unless he have some solid evidence . I promise you his evidence will not exceed He said she said .
talsor
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator

PostAuthor: alan131210 » Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:16 pm

well i hope you are right and he is wrong , but i'd wait till his "details" are revealed then i'd give my opinion on it .
…………………………………………………………

alan131210
Shaswar
Shaswar

PostAuthor: talsor » Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:28 pm

alan131210 wrote:well i hope you are right and he is wrong , but i'd wait till his "details" are revealed then i'd give my opinion on it .

I do not think we will hear anything from him and do not expect him to make a press release . It is a stunt by Goran from higher up , nothing more .
talsor
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator

PostAuthor: jjmuneer » Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:27 pm

talsor wrote:RELAX guys that is not going to happen unless Hakm Shekh Latif is a double /undercover agent :-D .
This is a mere propaganda by Goran trying to show that they care about Kurdistan and that they have uncovered THE PLOT that will destroy Kurdistan . It is pure B.S

Iraq does not have any backing except for Iran which is busy trying to protect their own behind and if than ever happen Kurdistan will declare independce within a week . Kurdistan is not as it used to be and with an aggression like this hundreds of thousands of Kurds will defend KRG from PKK ,PJAK , PUK , PDD , PDK-I , PYD , KNC . So if they dare , I say bring it on ...Mother fuckers :lol:

I do not get it how these morons become MPs ?. Kurdistan security issues are not a tool to gain popularity or draw attention to yourself through media .

Kak Talsor you seem to be sceptical of most things they say. Yes I agree its talk, but we cannot just ignore or put aside everything they say. I think if Gorran are so anti-Kurd, they should be ban.
Mêdî û Pahlî
jjmuneer
Shaswar
Shaswar

PostAuthor: alan131210 » Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:37 pm

i dont think Gorran is "anti kurd" and this is a false claim if its made by anyone , just bcoz they have made "mistakes" that does not make them "anti kurd" if so PUK and PDK are anti kurds as well since they too have made historical mistakes !! like i have said all parties serve kurdistan in their own way , and if you guys can read Sorani there is an interview by Hawler newspaper with Gorran over the non voting against milky , they talk about why they did not vote and if anyone is a reasonable person they will agree with what he says , i was not so sure over their move but after reading the interview i know now and any of you also if interested please read to be sure .

i like all parties and i dont follow none , they all serve kurdistan in their ways , time for betraying one another is over , kurds are now opened eyed and minded ,.
…………………………………………………………

alan131210
Shaswar
Shaswar

Next

Return to Kurdistan Today News (Only News)