Navigator
Facebook
Search
Ads & Recent Photos
Recent Images
Random images
Welcome To Roj Bash Kurdistan 

Halabja the movie! will star Selma Hayek, Julia Roberts and

A place for talking about art such as Kurdish Movies, painting, sculpture, photography، novelist...

Re: Halabja the movie! will star Selma Hayek, Julia Roberts

PostAuthor: Kurdistano » Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:20 am

unitedkurdistan wrote:I know yet they claim to have helped the Kurds when the massacre of Halabja happened.

Really?! huh[/quote]

Yep they do and actually they do it frequently on TV etc.

Kurdistano
Tuti
Tuti

Highscores: 1
Arcade winning challenges: 0

Sponsor

Sponsor

PostAuthor: kurd-sthanam » Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:29 am

you all are talking about this jash like he is an hero and you dont know him. =D>
his business is not what happened in halabja but making money out of that, also when he dont support kurdish case. he is just a state dog. where is this dog when there are thausands arrested in north kurdistan? where was he by the 35 killed civil kurds?! what he does is only calling pkk terrorist. once he was in south kurdistan he was pictured with kurdish flag and the turkish media asked him why you are together with this flag. he answered this is the flag of north iraq not pkk terrorist. in his earlier years he throwed knifes and cutlery to ahmed kaya together with other fascist and he sang turkish fascist marchs. and now he makes films and says even not sorry for what he did on Ahmet Kaya. you dont know your ennemy.
kurd-sthanam
Ashna
Ashna

Highscores: 0

PostAuthor: Kurdistano » Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:55 pm

kurd-sthanam wrote: in his earlier years he throwed knifes and cutlery to ahmed kaya together with other fascist and he sang turkish fascist marchs. and now he makes films and says even not sorry for what he did on Ahmet Kaya. you dont know your ennemy.

I was waiting for you to write this. This is the same upper bullshit I read frequently. When Ahmet Kaya was attacked he was their true, he also stood up when this whore Serdar Ortac sung the Turkish anthem yet he didnt threw anything on Ahmet Kaya. He simply did nothing because he was afraid. He isnt one taff he is no compare to Ahmet Kaya yet he is better than Ibo or other and does care about Kurds and the movies and steps he took the last years are more like an apology for the Kurds that he didnt helped Ahmet Kaya.

And Mahsum calling "PKK Terrorist" also is simply cause he still fears that this might have consequences for him.

Kurdistano
Tuti
Tuti

PostAuthor: kurd-sthanam » Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:19 pm

Kurdistano wrote:
kurd-sthanam wrote: in his earlier years he throwed knifes and cutlery to ahmed kaya together with other fascist and he sang turkish fascist marchs. and now he makes films and says even not sorry for what he did on Ahmet Kaya. you dont know your ennemy.

I was waiting for you to write this. This is the same upper bullshit I read frequently. When Ahmet Kaya was attacked he was their true, he also stood up when this whore Serdar Ortac sung the Turkish anthem yet he didnt threw anything on Ahmet Kaya. He simply did nothing because he was afraid. He isnt one taff he is no compare to Ahmet Kaya yet he is better than Ibo or other and does care about Kurds and the movies and steps he took the last years are more like an apology for the Kurds that he didnt helped Ahmet Kaya.

And Mahsum calling "PKK Terrorist" also is simply cause he still fears that this might have consequences for him.

fearing that and this, what is the meaning to be known and fear? he should fear his people instead his self. please dont come and say he is nation-lover! to be quit and sing turkish fascist marchs because of afraid is the same as to be jash!! why should he be afraid?! he is simply jash please dont come and play advokat for jash people.
Yilmaz Güney sad "i would rather die as a freedom fighter, than live as a slav".
kurd-sthanam
Ashna
Ashna

PostAuthor: talsor » Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:09 pm

kurd-sthanam wrote:you all are talking about this jash like he is an hero and you dont know him. =D>
his business is not what happened in halabja but making money out of that, also when he dont support kurdish case. he is just a state dog. where is this dog when there are thausands arrested in north kurdistan? where was he by the 35 killed civil kurds?! what he does is only calling pkk terrorist. once he was in south kurdistan he was pictured with kurdish flag and the turkish media asked him why you are together with this flag. he answered this is the flag of north iraq not pkk terrorist. in his earlier years he throwed knifes and cutlery to ahmed kaya together with other fascist and he sang turkish fascist marchs. and now he makes films and says even not sorry for what he did on Ahmet Kaya. you dont know your ennemy.

You see most of us from the south do not know much about the details of the events in the North and I'm glad you mentioned the above . I would hate for our suffering to turn in to a business where anyone can profit from .

It is very important for us to learn how to forgive each other, but we should never forget either So getting back if the news of him creating the movie about Halabja is true , he will be in the centre of Turkish fascist media and will probably be labelled as pro Kurdistan or even a terrorists , would not you agree ?

I have the video of the event you mentioned and I believe I posted it here , I will look for it and posted again , because frankly what they did to Heval Kaya is unforgivable .
talsor
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator

Nationality: Kurd

PostAuthor: talsor » Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:11 pm

kurd-sthanam wrote:you all are talking about this jash like he is an hero and you dont know him. =D>

Well here is the video of the event , please let us know if you see him in the event or if he was doing something .

talsor
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator

PostAuthor: kurd-sthanam » Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:29 pm

talsor wrote:
It is very important for us to learn how to forgive each other, but we should never forget either So getting back if the news of him creating the movie about Halabja is true , he will be in the centre of Turkish fascist media and will probably be labelled as pro Kurdistan or even a terrorists , would not you agree ?

he and his film will be only a state propaganda so kurds sleep, and they will play angel role and will say "we dont kill our people we defend them".

he is in 2:10, 2:36 clapping hands. min bi qurbanî ker û kuckan kiro.

see the newspapers in the last. these writers and these papers have never excused. the media is 99% state and is owned by only 2-3 media groups who are owned by huge holdings who own almost all business in turkey. even if turkey is one of countries with most channels, maybe more than germany, with 20 "news" channels.
kurd-sthanam
Ashna
Ashna

PostAuthor: unitedkurdistan » Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:17 pm

Please, explain the event. What was it about?
unitedkurdistan
Ashna
Ashna

PostAuthor: kurd-sthanam » Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:24 pm

unitedkurdistan wrote:Please, explain the event. What was it about?

ahmet kaya won an award in the video. he take the award and says the award is for me to all the people in turkey, i love turkey people (claping claping), then he says i will also sing a kurdish track in my new album and i will make a kurdish clip, because i'm kurdish. the claps stops, and all the other famous people begins swear after him and says there are nothing such "kurdish people", and they throw him things and sing turkish marchs together. (note: ahmet kaya could not kurdish, but was ethnic kurd, he was one of the only in turkey who could grow big with his music, but with ideas against the regime. he was so popular that also people injected with fascist ideas listened to him. therefor the state could not atack him.)
kurd-sthanam
Ashna
Ashna

PostAuthor: Kurdistano » Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:21 pm

kurd-sthanam your right Turkish media belongs largely to dogan holding. yet you claimed that Mahsum threw things to Ahmet Kaya and he obviously didn t its always easy to be "ultra patriotic" at home yet I don t believe that most of us would have been so courageous as Ahmet Kaya in a period of time where famous Kurdish businessman disappeared frequently. Ahmet Kaya was extremely famous and loved this is the only reason he didn t disappeared from one day to another yet he used to get many death threats.

Between for everyone to feel better this east asian looking dude who started all this anti Ahmet Kaya moves was attacked and injured (in 2010 I believe) by a group of Ahmet Kaya fans with knifes and forks and he tried to flee he broke is feet. After that this scared chicken Serdar Ortac excused official and than may my hands be broken for what I did to Ahmet Kaya. :lol:
Yet I believe this is not enough for what he did. He destroyed the life of Ahmet Kaya and his family.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=soTSYryCoNE&feature=related&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&hd=1   

Kurdistano
Tuti
Tuti

Which star will play the new film by Mahsun? 25.01.2012

PostAuthor: alan131210 » Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:00 am

…………………………………………………………

KERKUK is the Heart of Kurdistan
Kurdish state is on the horizon with WK now freed great kurdistan is closing in.
alan131210
Shaswar
Shaswar

Re: Which star will play the new film by Mahsun? 25.01.2012

PostAuthor: talsor » Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:34 pm

alan131210 wrote:http://www.habermonitor.com/en/haber/detay/which-star-will-play-the-new-film-by-mahsun/102222/

Halabja is thousands of stories and I'm glad one of them is going to be told for millions of kurds to see and learn . There has been plenty of negativity about Heval Muhsum agenda in creating a movie about Halabja because of his past .Personally I think it is great that he is doing that and he deserve all the respect and support we can provide .

It is my core believe that All kurds love and bleed for Kurdistan one way or another . Circumstances however forces some to take a road that is not so Kurdish . There are plenty of X jashes fighting in peshmerga line today providing security and peace for all Kurds and I think everyone deserve a second chance .
talsor
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator

PostAuthor: brendar » Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:01 pm

Guys, has anyone seen the terrorist movie, where mahsun speaks in kurdish with the american guy!
brendar
Shaswar
Shaswar

PostAuthor: alan131210 » Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:44 pm

brendar wrote:Guys, has anyone seen the terrorist movie, where mahsun speaks in kurdish with the american guy!

yes it is called "the 5 marinates"
…………………………………………………………

KERKUK is the Heart of Kurdistan
Kurdish state is on the horizon with WK now freed great kurdistan is closing in.
alan131210
Shaswar
Shaswar

PostAuthor: brendar » Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:22 pm

SamBurhan wrote:Well the thing is Kurdistan doesn't really have the equipment for movies.
i seen so many bad movies except bekas and that was only 20/30 min.
and to be honest not even the turks and arabs make such great movies except the old movies even kurdish old movies with grey screen.
but i think KRG should invest more in movies so we can make movies 100x times better then turks and arabs because look at korea china or america they have made so many amazing series it all looks real when the arabs show someone dead you immaditly notice it's fake.
if barzani would invest so they could educate people and hire more people for kurdish movies i know the kurds will be making the best movies ever and everyone want to watch kurdish movies/series.

How can you make a good movie where you dont have good actors?
How can you make a good movie where you dont have good directors?
How can you make a good movie where there are no studios or other production companies?

We need special univerities and other organisations for actors and music production
brendar
Shaswar
Shaswar

PreviousNext

Return to Art Cafe (Movies, Novels,Paintings, ...)