Ads & Recent Photos
Recent Images
Random images
Welcome To Roj Bash Kurdistan 

who is Michael Rubin ?

Discuss about the world's headlines

who is Michael Rubin ?

PostAuthor: dyaoko » Sun Jan 22, 2006 9:30 am

I was reading an article about Chrstian Amanpoor (the iranian origin reporter of CNN) , in that article it said she is Bahaee, and her husband is James Rubin , A jewish , who was former speakman of the Whie House .

the question is , are Michael Rubin and James Rubin relative ?as both of them are Jewish .
if you have read this forum, you may know that Michael Rubin is one of the enemys of the Kurdish people , specialy nothern Kurds.
and he is a member of JINSA , Jewish institue for nastional security of America.

if Michael Rubin be relative to James Runin, then that shows he has ties with White House Guys , and his sayign against Kurdish peopel , can be Whiet House Guys Words.

in his articles he has been using very dirty words to Kurds, like "Hunting Them" , "letting them die in Hunger in Cold Mountains" , "They are the same terrorists with Alqaeda "

and he has Adored Turkish government , and has always call them Best Model of Democracy .
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then YOU WIN !
dyaoko
Shaswar
Shaswar
Founder
Founder
Site Admin
Site Admin

Highscores: 1
Arcade winning challenges: 1
Nationality: Kurd

who is Michael Rubin ?

Sponsor

Sponsor

PostAuthor: Piling » Sun Jan 22, 2006 6:06 pm

Rubin is not a rare Jewish name, I do'nt know. Perhaps they have nothing in common.
Piling
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator

Highscores: 2
Arcade winning challenges: 3
Nationality: European

PostAuthor: zering » Sat Feb 04, 2006 4:54 am

hmm....Wow I didnt know he wrote that...Back to your question, Yes, he is jewish and he is a member of AEI, senior advisor to pentagon and white house. I would have to check for you to see if he is related to james rubin or not ...
I have met Michael rubin about 3 months ago. He was just coming back from kurdistan..... He was also teaching a course at the dohuk and sulimaniya university and he is very close to alot of kurdish politicians. He has been in kurdistan so many times.I have read some of his articles that he wrote against the current corruption of the kurdish politicians in KRG...
zering

zering
Shermin
Shermin

Highscores: 0
Arcade winning challenges: 0

PostAuthor: dyaoko » Sat Mar 18, 2006 10:20 am

here is some info that I got about Michael Rubin ,

"Michael Rubin" is a resident scholar at the American Enterprise Institute and editor of the Middle East Quarterly. Between 2002 and 2004, Dr. Rubin worked as a country director for Iran and Iraq in the Office of the Secretary of Defense, from which he was seconded to the Coalition Provisional Authority in Iraq.

A native of Philadelphia, Dr. Rubin earned a Ph.D. in history from Yale University in 1999. His dissertation, The Making of Modern Iran, 1858-1909: Communications, Telegraph and Society won Yale's top John Addison Porter Prize. He has received numerous awards and fellowships, including from the Council on Foreign Relations, Carnegie Council for Ethics and International Affairs, and The Washington Institute, where he was a Soref fellow in 1999-2000.

He has lectured in history at Yale University, Hebrew University, and at three different universities in northern Iraq.

Dr. Rubin is co-author of Eternal Iran (Palgrave, 2005) and Into the Shadows: Radical Vigilantes in Khatami's Iran (2001), in addition to numerous scholarly and policy articles. He has published his opinion articles and analyses widely in such forums as the Washington Post, New York Times, Wall Street Journal, The New Republic, National Review, and Commentary. He has appeared on CNN, Fox, BBC, MSNBC, C-Span's Washington Journal, and ABC's Nightline.

Dr. Rubin has traveled widely in Iraq, Iran, Sudan, Afghanistan, Central Asia, Turkey, the Arab world, and Israel.

Source :Wiki Pedia
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then YOU WIN !
dyaoko
Shaswar
Shaswar
Founder
Founder
Site Admin
Site Admin

Highscores: 1
Arcade winning challenges: 1
Nationality: Kurd

Return to World