Ads & Recent Photos
Recent Images
Random images
Welcome To Roj Bash Kurdistan 

6 year old boy's video says end violence and act good

Discuss about the world's headlines

PostAuthor: Anthea » Sun May 28, 2017 12:31 am

Just act good': Adorable St Louis 6 year old boy's Facebook video calls for end to violence

Jeffrey Laney was recorded by his mother asking St Louis to 'just act good'
    His mother, Leanndra Cheatham, posted the video to her Facebook Saturday
    The six-year-old urged people to turn to religion instead of taking up crime
    He said he should know about school and not about violent crimes in the city

A St Louis mother has shared a video of her son expressing his fears about the violent crime taking place in the city on Facebook.

Jeffrey Laney was recorded by his mother asking the people of St Louis to 'just act good' on Saturday.

'A lot of people need to stop killing each other around here because this is just making me feel bad,' the six-year-old said, as he began explaining his fear of violence.

phpBB [video]

Direct link to video:

https://youtu.be/X4EEHQHXUko

His mother, Leanndra Cheatham, posted the video in the hopes it will make adults think about the toll their actions are taking on innocent and impressionable children in the community, according to Fox 2.

'I just want people to stop killing each other,' he said.

In the video, Jeffrey says more people should turn to religion instead of taking up crime.

'I feel bad about people killing each other, because god is going to help your brain. God is going to make you safe. God is going to do as much as he can for you. God loves you with all of his heart,' he urged.

After posting the video, his mother received a Facebook message from a man who said he was going to shoot someone in an act of revenge, but decided to put the gun down after hearing the boy's message.

That there alone touched me and I hope he touched plenty more people,' Cheatham told Fox 2.

'I'm tired of seeing mothers bury their child. It hurts,' she explained.

Speaking about the impact of violence on the younger generation, he said: 'Kids be knowing this. I'm a kid, I'm not supposed to know about this stuff. I'm not supposed to be knowing about all these guns. I'm supposed to be learning about school.'

Jeffrey ended the video by asking people to 'Be a grown man and just act good.' :ymapplause:

Link to Article - Photos:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... lence.html
Good Thoughts Good Words Good Deeds
Anthea
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator

Highscores: 3
Arcade winning challenges: 6
Nationality: Kurd by heart