Search
Ads & Recent Photos
Recent Images
Random images
Welcome To Roj Bash Kurdistan 

is french's blood more red than Kurds?

Discuss about the world's headlines

PostAuthor: Piling » Mon May 30, 2005 7:40 pm

the kurd situation was always far worse than basque or north irish, yet we ( pkk ) never killed civilians like eta in madrid!

that is quite right (but not in mountains) not because they are PKK, but because they are Kurds, and then kind ppl... and Kurds are kind ppl, we know that, just a bit loser, while these ferocious Turks are winner :twisted:
Piling
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator

Highscores: 2
Arcade winning challenges: 3
Nationality: European

Sponsor

Sponsor

PostAuthor: Vladimir » Mon May 30, 2005 8:01 pm

Kurds and English.
Another difficult case.
The suppression of ethnic cultures and minority religious groups in attempting to forge a modern nation were not unique to Turkey but occurred in very similar ways in its European neighbours - Bruinessen.

Vladimir
Shaswar
Shaswar

Highscores: 0
Arcade winning challenges: 0
Nationality: Hispanic

PostAuthor: dyaoko » Mon May 30, 2005 8:17 pm

please stop bitiching about french peopel.

remember, the enemies and friends of a nation are not permanent.

we must always seek to find more friends. ! what we earn by bitching about frenchs? its none of our bussiness that they dont like muslems...

they can hate all of the muslems he he who cares?
all i know is that one of the best friends of kurds is French
http://chris-kutschera.com/

chris kutschera has written many many books about kurds...is one of the fist who did it ! we must find new friends for our nation..

just look a dutch man gave chemical weapon to saddam to kill kurds but now we have a a very good dutch friend.

who knows many be our next friend is french !
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then YOU WIN !
dyaoko
Shaswar
Shaswar
Founder
Founder
Site Admin
Site Admin

Highscores: 1
Arcade winning challenges: 1
Nationality: Kurd

PostAuthor: kassem » Mon May 30, 2005 9:03 pm

w
Last edited by kassem on Mon Jul 11, 2005 2:54 am, edited 2 times in total.

kassem
Ashna
Ashna

PostAuthor: Piling » Tue May 31, 2005 5:31 am

Do you believe that Kurds are not racist at all ? :lol: What happens with African ppl who worked in Turkey ? and if Black African or other poor muslim migrants come tol work in Kurdistan don't be so sure of your ppl's reactions...
BTW, I have ever heard Kurds say that Germany is the worst for racism.
Piling
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator

PostAuthor: kassem » Tue May 31, 2005 8:33 am

w
Last edited by kassem on Thu Jun 30, 2005 9:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

kassem
Ashna
Ashna

PostAuthor: Piling » Wed Jun 01, 2005 7:22 pm

first estimations say that 63% of Dutch have voted NO. Do you still believe that all European but French are against Europe ? :wink:
Piling
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator

PostAuthor: kassem » Wed Jun 01, 2005 10:13 pm

w
Last edited by kassem on Thu Jun 30, 2005 9:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

kassem
Ashna
Ashna

PostAuthor: Piling » Thu Jun 02, 2005 5:11 am

Bosnie ? Croatia ? Slovenia ? I know they want to be in EU but if I were one of them i would hate EU because of what they have let to do during the war... None European countries has made something to stop Serbia...

according the result, I agree, it is too bad, but politicians are so stupid, they send 15 days before the vote 500 pages of unerderstable technocratic-economico-finanial bla bla bla and ask to ppl : What do you think of that ? I ve red the part 1 and 2 but the 3, the most important and the less understandable one, I could not even read more than 2 lines...
Piling
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator

PostAuthor: Emmunah » Thu Jun 02, 2005 5:53 am

Vladimir wrote:Kassem.. do you know more about Basque people in France? I heard that the basque language isn't acknowledged.. reminds me of Kurds...

Don't even get ME started on the Baques! Why does Andorra have a country up there in the moutains but not Basques. What does France and Spain even want with Basque lands? I have never gotten a good answer to that question?

The Baque language is so ancient that the word "Knife" translates to "sharp stone" and the word "roof" translates to "top of the cave". Their language is related to Finnish somehow, but it is very different from Spanish or French. They are not harming anyone, and they have an sheep herder economy...they are actually the best sheep herders in the world. You would not think that would be hard, but apparently people can't stand being alone for that long. The Americans hired the Basques for sheep herding in the Western States, and they did that very well. They also make great food.

My opinions about the French rejection of the EU constitution is this: The French seem to always be the contrary of everyone else. If all of Europe had been against it, they would have been for it. I don't know what they want, but it appears they do not want to give their sovereignty to anyone else. Which I would understand, if they weren't allows going on and on and on and on about everyone else in the world who will not agree to join the International Criminal Court, which makes other nationals subject to prosecution. They are also always talking about the UN, and how important it is....until they unilaterally intervene in the Ivory Coast last year and kill a dozen or more people, without consulting the UN or anyone else.

On the other hand, the French have fought many wars, and they are sick of it. It's always on the soil of France that all these wars took place...so I have some sympathy for them over that. They are great philosophers and poets. They have managed to keep up with the world as it has changed and with all of their lecturing, they are still not tyrants.

Give me a white Frenchmen who discriminates against me, and who doesn't even like me, but allows me my freedom, any day over some darker skinned dictator that wants to run every aspect of my life and I would choose the French. Every country has their share of faults. I know the US picks on the French too much, but some of that is accurate...but you would never convince the French of that...and whatever you do, don't speak their language improperly....I've never seen people get mad at other people for speaking their language poorly as much as the French get mad. It's like you burned their flag if you don't get a word pronounced correctly. They sure have a very beautiful country though. They are a bit on the racist side I would say...but it's not limited to skin color, it's anyone that isn't 100% French.

In many ways it will be best for the whole world if they did ratify that constitution, but it might be bad for the US and it would give Europe a lot more power...which has it's good points and it's bad points.

I'm sorry to hear that the Netherlands voted against it too today. I think the EU will survive, but I'm not sure it will have another constitution for at least 10 more years.
Never look down on somebody unless you are helping them up.

You grow up the day you have your first real laugh.... at yourself.
Emmunah
Shermin
Shermin

Previous

Return to World