Ads & Recent Photos
Recent Images
Random images
Welcome To Roj Bash Kurdistan 

BUSH: DEAR TURKEY is MODEL OF DEMOCRASY

Discuss about the world's headlines

PostAuthor: Lovetobewithfriends » Thu Nov 03, 2005 12:33 pm

Dear democratic Turkey :shock:
cigarette is much more harmful than heroin?What is your idea?.everyone know heroin is very bad habit and they afraid using it.After lots of things in their life they are starting to use heroin.But cigarette isn't like heroin,lots of ppl use it when they are walking in the streets(i am sorry but i am using too),it makes you sick,kills slowly but it is very hard to quit smoking,you spend money for it(at total i think ppl spend more money than heroin).Some ppl lose their legs and arms,etc but they still continue smoking.Anyway, i hope you understand what i want to show.I think Turkey is cigarette the other is heroin.Bush have to choose carefully what he prefer(i think neither of the choices are nice.).And my idea:supporting Turkey against the other middle-east countriesin front of whole world, is not the best way Turkey is Turkey i think EU couldn't change them too,it is a dream.And i hope Bush will understand.

Lovetobewithfriends
Shermin
Shermin

Highscores: 0
Arcade winning challenges: 0

Sponsor

Sponsor

PostAuthor: ChiChalok » Mon Nov 07, 2005 2:36 pm

Lovetobewithfriends wrote:Dear democratic Turkey :shock:
cigarette is much more harmful than heroin?What is your idea?.everyone know heroin is very bad habit and they afraid using it.After lots of things in their life they are starting to use heroin.But cigarette isn't like heroin,lots of ppl use it when they are walking in the streets(i am sorry but i am using too),it makes you sick,kills slowly but it is very hard to quit smoking,you spend money for it(at total i think ppl spend more money than heroin).Some ppl lose their legs and arms,etc but they still continue smoking.Anyway, i hope you understand what i want to show.I think Turkey is cigarette the other is heroin.Bush have to choose carefully what he prefer(i think neither of the choices are nice.).And my idea:supporting Turkey against the other middle-east countriesin front of whole world, is not the best way Turkey is Turkey i think EU couldn't change them too,it is a dream.And i hope Bush will understand.

both are bad :evil: i choke around ppl that smoke .. i cant take it .. and if u go to kurdistan almost every men smokes .. and some women too (my uncle's wife :? ) :cry:
~CheeCh ... CheeCh~
ChiChalok
Ashna
Ashna

Highscores: 0
Arcade winning challenges: 0

Previous

Return to World