Ads & Recent Photos
Recent Images
Random images
Welcome To Roj Bash Kurdistan 

Turkish Kurdness

Discuss about the world's headlines

Turkish Kurdness

PostAuthor: Diri » Tue Jun 28, 2005 12:38 pm

THIS IS HOW TURKS USE KURDS... WHERE IS OE??? HE SHOULD SEE THIS SICK SITE - ANYWAY - PEOPLE TRY NOT TO GET ANGRY WHILE READING THESE ANGERING WORDS :lol: :lol: :lol:

http://tallarmeniantale.com/kurd.htm
Diri
Shaswar
Shaswar

Highscores: 0
Arcade winning challenges: 0
Nationality: Kurd

Turkish Kurdness

Sponsor

Sponsor

PostAuthor: Diri » Tue Jun 28, 2005 12:59 pm

Just to give the lazy among you a taste of what is said on this site...

Judge Weems Protests Biased Austrian TV Program on the Kurds

To: mailto:birgit.kaufmann@orf.at

Subject: Kurdistan--High Plains Of The Gods

Dear Dr. Lindger: Director ORF TV

I am a Scottish American. I spent 8 weeks in Turkey during August and September producing a Christian video titled "The Seven Churches Of Revelation". I don't have a drop of Turkish blood in my veins.

I have read about what you are about to air at your ORF Austrian TV station. Please permit me to share an American experience with Turkish Kurds. I spent some time doing basic production work on my video and stayed at a resort town called Turgutreis near Bodrum. For one solid week more than 350 local Kurds held a circumcision ceremony at the beach, day and night, dancing and partying into the early hours of morning. They kept the entire neighborhood up and invited everybody in town to their celebration. Everybody was having a good time! This was as open and public as you can get and I took any number of photos. Based on the openness and public way the Kurds celebrated their ancient customs, just as much as Turks do, I can't understand how any European country can say the Kurds are persecuted in Turkey!

It is obvious that you are confusing the Kurds that live their lives in
Turkey, just as prosperous and peaceful as Turks do, with the terrorist Kurds who are members of the internationally recognized terrorist organization called PKK.

As an American I understand fully the words "liberty--freedom and
independence". However, to obtain such freedoms comes with a heavy price because liberty, freedom and independence are not for free! My question to you is just this — Who is going to pay for the "liberty, freedom and independence" your TV program advocates? Certainly, in this day in age, the Kurds can't pay the bills to obtain such things!

Permit me to say there is no "Kurdistan" in existence. In my judgment it would be a human disaster to create such a new state in the mountains of present day Turkey. First of all there is no economic opportunity and the people would be subjected to terrible poverty--just as the Armenians are in their corrupt little state. The people are suffering greatly while their dictators in charge rip off their own people!

Consider this basic fact: We, here in the United States, gave $100 million dollars to Armenia last year. The Armenian dictators spent only $16 million to benefit the people. The rest of the story is that the Armenian dictators gave the remaining $84 million dollars to their "friends" to create unnamed and unreported "development projects." Over the last ten years the United States of America has given more than $1.5 billion dollars to help the Armenians create an independent state. During this same time more than one million Armenians escaped from this tiny land-locked country, and there is no outward evident that the US $1.5 billion dollars has helped the people themselves.

Now, through your program "Kurdistan — High Plains Of The Gods" you want to create another tiny land-locked state disaster! Who is going to pay to keep up the Kurds if they get a state as you proclaim? As an American taxpayer I don't want to spend one more red cent of my tax money to keep up a gaggle of dictators and a people too small and without an economic base upon which to support themselves! There are enough problems in the Near East for you good folks in Austria to create new troubles for someone else to pay for!

The practical answer is what Turkey is doing today to develop the $30 billion dollar Ataturk dam projects in the region of Turkey where so many Kurds live and where you call "Kurdistan." To make the region an economic success there must be a nation as strong as Turkey to create economic progress. There is no way the Kurds can go it alone. It is simply folly to think there should be an independent land for the Kurds today! Well, that is unless you good people in Austria are willing to tax yourselves more and send those taxes to the new Kurdistan that you say should be created!

Common sense cries out to say that it isn't realistic nor practical to create a new country in the mountains anywhere, at least not with that bunch of terrorists that you are harboring in your lands. Where is the basic money going to come from to establish such a state? Are you good people of Austria going to foot the bill? If you are — fine! But if Austria isn't willing to spend the countless billions of dollars to pay to set up such a new state, then you shouldn't be running such programs to encourage rebellion, murders and poverty such as those terrible things going on in Armenia today! Without Austria spending billions of dollars there can't be a successful new Kurdish state.

If you good Austrians, who are encouraging the Kurds to rise up and be terrorists in an attempt to form a state, are not willing to fund the Kurds — don't expect nor ask for American taxpayers to do what the Austrians refuse to do! We have our plate full now just keeping up a gaggle of ungrateful Armenians!

Yours truly,

Sam Weems
Diri
Shaswar
Shaswar

Highscores: 0
Arcade winning challenges: 0
Nationality: Kurd

Return to World