Ads & Recent Photos
Recent Images
Random images
Welcome To Roj Bash Kurdistan 

Terror in London - Tehran Sermon by Ayatollah Mohammad Amami

Discuss about the world's headlines

PostAuthor: Diri » Tue Jul 12, 2005 8:22 pm

Before you read the quote of the sermon by the Ayatollah - take a look at this picture - British Foreign Secretary Jack Straw... And next to him President Mohammad Khatami...

7/8/2005 Clip No. 747

Terror in London (6) - Tehran Sermon: The US and Israel are the Father and Mother of Al-Qaeda; The Preacher Condemns London Attacks and the Crowd Cheers "Death to England"

The following are excerpts from a Friday sermon at Tehran University by Ayatollah Mohammad Amami-Kashani, which aired on Iranian TV Channel 1 on July 8, 2005

Kashani: Regarding the bombing incidents in London, the Islamic Republic and the foreign ministry have expressed their position and condemned them. The entire Iranian people condemns this. Massacring women, children, old and young is entirely inappropriate for a human being, and cannot be accepted by anyone with a conscience. Iran has expressed its people's solidarity with the survivors of these incidents in London.

You speak of terror and Al-Qaeda. Have you forgotten who the mother and father of Al-Qaeda are? America is its father, and Israel its mother. It is the illegitimate child of these powers. You yourselves have brought it about...

Crowd:Allah Akbar. Allah Akbar. Allah Akbar. Khamenei is the leader. Death to those who reject the rule of the jurisprudent. Death to America. Death to England. Death to the hypocrites (Mojahedin-e Khalq) and Saddam. Death to Israel.

Kashani: You yourselves have brought it about, and you have done so in the name of Islam. Thus, the child, whose father is the arrogance of the White House, and whose mother is the executioners of Israel, and who you have named "Islam" – is known to all. The reason he was named this way is clear, as is your true nature. You brought (Al-Qaeda) about in order to bring calamity to our lives, but, thank God, it has brought calamity to yours.

Source: http://www.memritv.org/Transcript.asp?P1=747 (read it)
Other: http://www.memritv.org/ (watch it - click on the picture of the ugly Imam on the bottom left :lol: )

Why are they chanting "death to England" while they condemn the terror act? :lol:
Diri
Shaswar
Shaswar

Highscores: 0
Arcade winning challenges: 0
Nationality: Kurd

Sponsor

Sponsor

PostAuthor: Piling » Wed Jul 13, 2005 3:54 pm

I notice that the English Secretary shows his undershoes to Khatami, may be it is for that reason the Iranian became angry. :o
Piling
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator

Highscores: 2
Arcade winning challenges: 3
Nationality: European

PostAuthor: Diri » Wed Jul 13, 2005 5:37 pm

See - Finally SOMEBODY - Piling - gave me a reason for their contradiction... - THANKS! ;) You French can always be relied upon when the matter is one about Englishmen :lol:

But really - So - nobody can explain the very strange phenomenon? One one side they are condeming the terror attack and say it "is entirely inappropriate for a human being" to do such deeds...
But then again they wish "DEATH TO ENGLAND" :lol:

But Piling - you suprised me with your keen sense of details... Yes - perhaps they thought he was being awfully rude and wanted him to die on the spot... :lol:

His soles seem worn-out by the way - perhaps time for the Secretary to get a pair of new shoes... ;)
Diri
Shaswar
Shaswar

PostAuthor: Piling » Wed Jul 13, 2005 6:34 pm

well I noticed it immediately because when I began to travel in ME, some years ago, I cared to not do it toward ppl when I sat down... for it is a frequent attitude in Europe... but perhaps the Secretary ignores it is very rude.

For the bad soles... English politicians might be more vertuous than ours and show that they have not much money to spend, even for new shoes... :lol:

Our politicians can spend a lot of public money with only a fatalist reaction from French like :"pfff of course, all thieves... that's their job."
Piling
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator

Highscores: 2
Arcade winning challenges: 3
Nationality: European

PostAuthor: Diri » Wed Jul 13, 2005 7:11 pm

:shock:

Really? I think similarly towards Kurdish politicians - it is their duty to serve the people---> I guess this thinking is a very nationalist thinking... Well - not saying that others don't think like that - but I as a nationalist don't care for the persons that lead - like APO fanatics - I care only for Kurdistan... And if those leaders suck, or as politically correct TO SAY "fail", at their job in serving Kurdistan - then OUT they go... Like APO... He is doing such great disservice... I wish he had said "I am Kurdish, I want my Kurdish translator"... But no "I am a Turk - please forgive me - I was a backward person before (aka a Kurd in Turkey)" ¨

Anyway - yeah you are right - it is VERY rude to put up your feet like that... In all the cultures of the Middle East humbelness and descretion are musts... They are signs of respect and not least; self-respect...

Well - Straw could need a pair of new shoes - perhaps I should send him some :lol: And your French politicians are as mean (consumed in economical gain) as the English ones... They should break their ties with Iran and ATTACK as they are supposed to as GOOD allies of the US...

The US made a mistake in attacking IRAQ - IT WAS SUPPOSED TO ATTACK IRAN!!! THAT WOULD SOLVE THE IRAQI PROBLEM!
Diri
Shaswar
Shaswar

Return to World