Ads & Recent Photos
Recent Images
Random images
Welcome To Roj Bash Kurdistan 

Food and Health Room

a place for talking about food, specially Kurdish food recipes

Re: Food Room

PostAuthor: Piling » Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:10 pm

Most of people, especially students and teachers wake up at 6 am. BUT they sleep late, sometime after midnight. They sleep afternoon, also.

I sleep soon, at 10 am. And then at 5 am, I wake up naturally. I prefer to take my time, drinking my coffee at bed, reading internet, feeding Pirouette, etc. And then at 6.30 I get up and quietly prepare myself. I start the school at 8.

No sugar in my coffee nor in my tea.
Piling
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator

Highscores: 2
Arcade winning challenges: 3
Nationality: European

Sponsor

Sponsor

PostAuthor: Anthea » Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:20 pm

Seems as though you have enough sleep at night :D

I am a moon child - I love the night - I am sure that I am the only person awake near me after midnight, I never see any lights

I enjoying walking around in the dark - just me and my dogs watching the foxes and the deer :ymhug:
Good Thoughts Good Words Good Deeds
Anthea
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator

Highscores: 3
Arcade winning challenges: 6
Nationality: Kurd by heart

PostAuthor: Anthea » Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:06 pm

Here’s what happens to your brain when you give up sugar for Lent
By Jordan Gaines Lewis

Anyone who knows me also knows that I have a huge sweet tooth. I always have. My friend and fellow graduate student Andrew is equally afflicted, and living in Hershey, Pennsylvania – the “Chocolate Capital of the World” – doesn’t help either of us.

But Andrew is braver than I am. Last year, he gave up sweets for Lent. I can’t say that I’m following in his footsteps this year, but if you are abstaining from sweets for Lent this year, here’s what you can expect over the next 40 days.

Sugar: natural reward, unnatural fix

In neuroscience, food is something we call a “natural reward.” In order for us to survive as a species, things like eating, having sex and nurturing others must be pleasurable to the brain so that these behaviours are reinforced and repeated.

Evolution has resulted in the mesolimbic pathway, a brain system that deciphers these natural rewards for us. When we do something pleasurable, a bundle of neurons called the ventral tegmental area uses the neurotransmitter dopamine to signal to a part of the brain called the nucleus accumbens. The connection between the nucleus accumbens and our prefrontal cortex dictates our motor movement, such as deciding whether or not to taking another bite of that delicious chocolate cake. The prefrontal cortex also activates hormones that tell our body: “Hey, this cake is really good. And I’m going to remember that for the future.”

Not all foods are equally rewarding, of course. Most of us prefer sweets over sour and bitter foods because, evolutionarily, our mesolimbic pathway reinforces that sweet things provide a healthy source of carbohydrates for our bodies. When our ancestors went scavenging for berries, for example, sour meant “not yet ripe,” while bitter meant “alert – poison!”

Fruit is one thing, but modern diets have taken on a life of their own. A decade ago, it was estimated that the average American consumed 22 teaspoons of added sugar per day, amounting to an extra 350 calories; it may well have risen since then. A few months ago, one expert suggested that the average Briton consumes 238 teaspoons of sugar each week.

Today, with convenience more important than ever in our food selections, it’s almost impossible to come across processed and prepared foods that don’t have added sugars for flavour, preservation, or both.

These added sugars are sneaky – and unbeknown to many of us, we’ve become hooked. In ways that drugs of abuse – such as nicotine, cocaine and heroin – hijack the brain’s reward pathway and make users dependent, increasing neuro-chemical and behavioural evidence suggests that sugar is addictive in the same way, too.

Sugar addiction is real

“The first few days are a little rough,” Andrew told me about his sugar-free adventure last year. “It almost feels like you’re detoxing from drugs. I found myself eating a lot of carbs to compensate for the lack of sugar.”

There are four major components of addiction: bingeing, withdrawal, craving, and cross-sensitisation (the notion that one addictive substance predisposes someone to becoming addicted to another). All of these components have been observed in animal models of addiction – for sugar, as well as drugs of abuse.

A typical experiment goes like this: rats are deprived of food for 12 hours each day, then given 12 hours of access to a sugary solution and regular chow. After a month of following this daily pattern, rats display behaviours similar to those on drugs of abuse. They’ll binge on the sugar solution in a short period of time, much more than their regular food. They also show signs of anxiety and depression during the food deprivation period. Many sugar-treated rats who are later exposed to drugs, such as cocaine and opiates, demonstrate dependent behaviours towards the drugs compared to rats who did not consume sugar beforehand.

Like drugs, sugar spikes dopamine release in the nucleus accumbens. Over the long term, regular sugar consumption actually changes the gene expression and availability of dopamine receptors in both the midbrain and frontal cortex. Specifically, sugar increases the concentration of a type of excitatory receptor called D1, but decreases another receptor type called D2, which is inhibitory. Regular sugar consumption also inhibits the action of the dopamine transporter, a protein which pumps dopamine out of the synapse and back into the neuron after firing.

In short, this means that repeated access to sugar over time leads to prolonged dopamine signalling, greater excitation of the brain’s reward pathways and a need for even more sugar to activate all of the midbrain dopamine receptors like before. The brain becomes tolerant to sugar – and more is needed to attain the same “sugar high.”

Sugar withdrawal is also real

Although these studies were conducted in rodents, it’s not far-fetched to say that the same primitive processes are occurring in the human brain, too. “The cravings never stopped, [but that was] probably psychological,” Andrew told me. “But it got easier after the first week or so.”

In a 2002 study by Carlo Colantuoni and colleagues of Princeton University, rats who had undergone a typical sugar dependence protocol then underwent “sugar withdrawal.” This was facilitated by either food deprivation or treatment with naloxone, a drug used for treating opiate addiction which binds to receptors in the brain’s reward system. Both withdrawal methods led to physical problems, including teeth chattering, paw tremors, and head shaking. Naloxone treatment also appeared to make the rats more anxious, as they spent less time on an elevated apparatus that lacked walls on either side.

Similar withdrawal experiments by others also report behaviour similar to depression in tasks such as the forced swim test. Rats in sugar withdrawal are more likely to show passive behaviours (like floating) than active behaviours (like trying to escape) when placed in water, suggesting feelings of helplessness.

A new study published by Victor Mangabeira and colleagues in this month’s Physiology & Behavior reports that sugar withdrawal is also linked to impulsive behaviour. Initially, rats were trained to receive water by pushing a lever. After training, the animals returned to their home cages and had access to a sugar solution and water, or just water alone. After 30 days, when rats were again given the opportunity to press a lever for water, those who had become dependent on sugar pressed the lever significantly more times than control animals, suggesting impulsive behaviour.

These are extreme experiments, of course. We humans aren’t depriving ourselves of food for 12 hours and then allowing ourselves to binge on soda and doughnuts at the end of the day. But these rodent studies certainly give us insight into the neuro-chemical underpinnings of sugar dependence, withdrawal, and behaviour.

Through decades of diet programmes and best-selling books, we’ve toyed with the notion of “sugar addiction” for a long time. There are accounts of those in “sugar withdrawal” describing food cravings, which can trigger relapse and impulsive eating. There are also countless articles and books about the boundless energy and new-found happiness in those who have sworn off sugar for good. But despite the ubiquity of sugar in our diets, the notion of sugar addiction is still a rather taboo topic.

Are you still motivated to give up sugar for Lent? You might wonder how long it will take until you’re free of cravings and side-effects, but there’s no answer – everyone is different and no human studies have been done on this. But after 40 days, it’s clear that Andrew had overcome the worst, likely even reversing some of his altered dopamine signalling. “I remember eating my first sweet and thinking it was too sweet,” he said. “I had to rebuild my tolerance.”

And as regulars of a local bakery in Hershey – I can assure you, readers, that he has done just that.

https://theconversation.com/heres-what- ... lent-37745
Anthea
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator

PostAuthor: Piling » Wed Mar 01, 2017 2:33 am

I did not "give up" sugar, I don't eat it usually. :o

I should find a paper "what's happen when you become a pesco-vegan for Lent' :-?

It's PIG DAY ! I can't even celebrate it with a good sausage :lol:
Piling
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator

PostAuthor: Anthea » Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:56 am

Piling wrote:I did not "give up" sugar, I don't eat it usually. :o

I should find a paper "what's happen when you become a pesco-vegan for Lent' :-?

It's PIG DAY ! I can't even celebrate it with a good sausage :lol:

PIG DAY :x

Lovely to have a day dedicated to these sweet friendly intelligent animals :ymhug:

phpBB [video]

phpBB [video]
Anthea
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator

PostAuthor: Anthea » Sun Mar 05, 2017 10:33 pm

Have scientists FINALLY found the key to successful weightloss?
Experts create new science based low carb diet that is easy to stick to

CSIRO released a science-based low carb diet for weight loss and better health
Trials showed huge medical improvements for type two diabetes patients
Book explains science behind diet and includes meal plans and shopping lists
Associate Professor Grant Brinkworth says it's an easy diet to stay on

Putting down the toast and picking up a steak might well be the key to achieving your dream body, according to science.

The Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation (CSIRO) has released a book outlining their new low carb, high protein diet, which they say will help you not only lose weight, but be healthier on the whole.

Two thirds of adult Australians are overweight or obese and according to the book, the prevalence of type-two diabetes is rising at an 'alarming' rate.

Associate Professor Grant Brinkworth, who co-authored the diet plan, explained to Daily Mail Australia that the new diet is low in carbohydrates but high in protein and unsaturated fats - a big turnaround from more traditional diets.

'If you look through dietary guidelines, not only here but in America and Asia, traditionally a low fat high carb, low GI message is what's typically been used in public practice to manage being overweight, obesity and also type two diabetes,' he said.

But thanks to developments in research, it is now understood a diet low in carbohydrates and high in healthy unsaturated fats like olives and avocado could be even better for you.

The scientific trial saw one group of people stay on the traditional high carb, low fat diet and another group try out the low carb, high fat program.

All participants were overweight or obese and had been diagnosed with type two diabetes.

While both groups lost a significant and roughly equal amount of weight, results show the low carb group had a number of extra improvements, including a reduction of 40 per cent in the amount of medication they needed to take.

According to Associate Professor Brinkworth, the research also showed people could easily adhere to the diet, as it was quite flexible in nature - allowing for carbs, snacks and sweet treats.

'We're not saying no to carbs, just putting limit on them,' he explained.

'We would recommend high fibre, low GI cereal and bread. The diet allows for 50 grams of carbs a day.

'That's about one-and-a-half slices of bread, up to six Ryvitas or 100 grams of sweet potato, or other hi carbohydrate vegetables.

'We have also included a whole section on indulgence foods in the book. We want to ensure we've got a dietary pattern that's still flexible, that people can adhere to.'

Desserts listed in the book are relatively healthy, as the scientists tried to avoid any incidence of unnecessary sugar.

They included berry yoghurt jelly and baked orange blossom custard. Snackers were encouraged to veg out zucchini and avocado fries.

On average, the CSIRO's science-based diet would costs $3 a day more than a hi-carb diet, which Associate Professor Brinkworth chalked down to the added protein.

He was quick to explain the additional cost would be negated for people with type two diabetes.

'If you're diabetic, you'll be spending less on medication, and less on addressing the side effects of that medication, so it might even work out cheaper,' he said.

The book covers every element of weight loss, from exercises explained through pictures to the scientific reasoning behind each part of the diet.

It includes detailed recipes for daily meals and a weekly shopping list for the 12-week program.

While most may consider a low-carb diet to consist of a bland combination of salad leaves, the meals include tandoori chicken with grilled vegetables, madras beef curry cauliflower and broccoli rice, and a mushroom and spiced chicken 'burger'.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/artic ... ience.html
Anthea
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator

PostAuthor: Piling » Mon Mar 06, 2017 1:29 pm

Today some Kurds told me that olive oil is good for flu and cough. I am doubtful. I will believe it only if Kurds from Afrin confirm. Behdinani know nothing about olives culture. :-?
Piling
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator

PostAuthor: Anthea » Mon Mar 06, 2017 7:31 pm

Piling wrote:Today some Kurds told me that olive oil is good for flu and cough. I am doubtful. I will believe it only if Kurds from Afrin confirm. Behdinani know nothing about olives culture. :-?

I always eat lots of olives and salad O:-)

I would have thought honey and lemon better for you :ymhug:
Anthea
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator

PostAuthor: Piling » Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:18 am

It is waffle Day… pour people who don't observe Fasting :-D
Piling
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator

PostAuthor: Anthea » Sat Mar 25, 2017 5:06 pm

Piling wrote:It is waffle Day… pour people who don't observe Fasting :-D

I am not fasting :D

Yesterday I went out to lunch with a friend and following a delicious chicken dish, we ate pancakes with ice cream and hot maple syrup BURP!

In the evening, after dinner, I ate a couple of doughnuts filled with chocolate sauce BIG BURP!
Anthea
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator

PostAuthor: Piling » Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:42 pm

If I lost 15 kg I'll have such days :-D
Piling
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator

PostAuthor: Anthea » Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:44 pm

Piling wrote:If I lost 15 kg I'll have such days :-D

I am not sure how much weight I have lost but I can get into dresses that were much too tight last year :D
Anthea
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator

PostAuthor: Anthea » Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:00 am

How chocolate boosts brain power, beats stress and helps you sleep:
The 10 reasons why you SHOULD be eating it (as if we needed any encouraging!)

Chocolate contains tryptophan, an acid which induces feelings of happiness
The treat also promotes feelings of attraction, nervousness and excitement
Here are reasons to eat chocolate - one of which is that it makes you 'feel good'

1. YOUR BODY LIKES IT

Cocoa has a high concentration of flavonoids, which have anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. Aim for a dark chocolate with a high percentage of cacao – the raw product – for the full benefit.

2. IT COULD WARD OFF DIABETES

High intake of flavonoids is linked to reduced insulin resistance and improved glucose regulation. Type 2 diabetes, which affects about four million people in the UK, is caused by insulin resistance. But it is important not to over-indulge as most chocolate contains a lot of fat and sugar.

3. YOU'LL JUST FEEL GOOD

Chocolate contains small amounts of tryptophan, an amino acid used by the brain to make serotonin, which induces feelings of happiness. It also contains phenylethylalanine, which promotes feelings of attraction, nervousness and excitement.

4. BEAT STRESS

Chocolate contains valeric acid, a relaxant and tranquilliser found naturally in valerian root, and although not so great for the waistline, the sugar in chocolate may also reduce stress. Sugar has been shown to have a calming and pain-relieving effect on humans and animals.

5. SOOTHE A TICKLY COUGH

Scientists have found that theobromine, a chemical present in chocolate, could be as good as conventional remedies for relieving a throaty tickle.

6. IT KEEPS YOUR HEART HEALTHY

A University of Aberdeen study of more than 20,000 middle-aged and elderly people found that those who consumed up to a small bar of chocolate a day had an 11 per cent lower risk of cardiovascular disease and 23 per cent reduced risk of stroke. Those who ate the most also had a lower weight and waist-to-hip ratio.

7. IT HELPS YOU SLEEP

Dark chocolate is rich in magnesium – an essential mineral that keeps body clocks running on time, say scientists. Researchers at Edinburgh and Cambridge universities believe that magnesium helps to control how cells keep their own form of time to cope with the natural environmental cycle of day and night.

8. SWEET TREATS BOOST BRAIN POWER

A study found that eating any type of chocolate at least once a week may improve memory, concentration and problem-solving. Researchers from the University of South Australia tracked 1,000 people over 30 years and found that those who had regularly indulged performed better in a range of brain tests, including memory recall.

9. IT CAN HELP PREVENT HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE

The Kuna Amerinds, who live on isolated islands off Panama, drink on average five cups of cocoa-based beverages a day and include ground cocoa beans in many of their recipes. A study found that they had lower blood pressure than members of their society who had left the islands. It is worth noting that these beverages would pack quite a cocoa powder punch, so drinking five cups of Galaxy or Nesquik Hot Chocolate is unlikely to do any similar favours.

10. IT PROTECTS SKIN

Dark chocolate may act as a mild sunscreen. A 2009 study found that eating 20g of high-cocoa-percentage chocolate every day for three months allowed adults to withstand double the UVB rays before their skin started to redden, compared to those who ate ordinary chocolate. However, the British Skin Foundation warns that no one ingredient can replace normal sunscreen.

Link to Article - Photos - Video:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/artic ... olate.html
Anthea
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator

PostAuthor: Anthea » Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:17 am

I gave my little boy CANNABIS to help cure his cancer:
Mother reveals how her teenage son who was given days to live made a miracle recovery when she gave him the drug behind his doctors' backs

Deryn Blackwell had been diagnosed with two forms of cancer
    He was in severe pain and had become addicted to morphine
    In 2013 the boy, then aged 14, was moved to a hospice and expected to die
    His parents decided to give him cannabis to ease the pain
    Since taking the drug, Deryn, now 17, has made a miracle recovery
    His mother, Callie Blackwell, has revealed his astounding story in a new book

The pain was getting worse. The tips of my son Deryn’s fingers were hard and black from a superbug infection. His nails were peeling away and any remaining live flesh was covered in weeping sores.

Every day, he begged me: ‘Please tell them to cut my hand off, Mum. I can’t take this any more.’

Deryn was nauseous and, worse, had become addicted to his anti-sickness drugs. He was allowed a dose every seven to eight hours but within an hour of being given some, he would press the buzzer to call the nurses back in.

‘When can I have my cyclizine?’ he would ask. ‘It’s the only thing that helps with the pain. It makes me feel safe. It doesn’t hurt for a little while, just long enough to forget about it. Then it all comes back again.’

If he was told to wait, Deryn would get angry and aggressive, like someone hooked on heroin. I had known drug addicts and, just weeks short of his 14th birthday, my son was ticking all the same boxes.

We couldn’t sit by and watch him spend his last days in a morphine fog. Enough was enough. So I went into the city and purchased a vaporiser pen – specialist equipment for inhaling an illegal drug…

Deryn had suffered enough. In 2010, when he was just ten years old, he had been diagnosed with leukaemia.

Eighteen months later, he was told he had a secondary cancer, the extremely rare Langerhans cell sarcoma. Only 50 cases have ever been recorded and only five people in the world currently have it. But no one had ever been found to have the two cancers combined, making Deryn unique. One boy in seven billion people.

By 2013, after nearly four years of hospital treatment, it seemed that the only thing left for him were opiate drugs to ease the pain as he reached the end of his life.

Like any mother would be, I was desperate to find something to alleviate his suffering.

I spent hour after hour researching on the internet, and that’s where I came across reports of a substance called Bedrocan, a cannabis-based painkiller that wasn’t available in the UK. Surely Bedrocan had to be a better option than mind-numbing morphine?

But the doctor told me that while it was effective, it had not been tested on children and she couldn’t prescribe it.

And so we took a decision that will horrify many parents reading this – and horrified me, too.

After all, I’d never seen anything positive come of smoking cannabis, and in my days working in nightclubs, illegal drugs had been my enemy. But if it could help my darling boy escape his daily torment, I was willing to try it.

Now we had to find some cannabis and then work out how to make the liquid that could ease Deryn’s pain.

Simon, my husband, arranged to meet someone at a nearby service station to collect some. The whole experience was frightening.

Cannabis was a class B drug, which carried a sentence of up to five years’ imprisonment for possession, and up to 14 years for supplying to another person.

We had seen news reports on TV about parents who had had their children taken away from them after trying alternatives such as cannabis. I hadn’t forgotten one doctor’s words to me about my child being made a ward of court if we went against traditional treatment methods.

If either of us were to get into trouble over this, Simon wanted it to be him. And he took responsibility for the operation. He wasn’t going to allow anyone to take me away from the children just for alleviating Deryn’s suffering.

Back at the hospital, meanwhile, our son’s latest bone marrow transplant had failed. Staff were giving up on him. It seemed Deryn’s death was a done deal and now all we could do was wait until he drew his final breath. If there was no improvement in two weeks, he would be placed in palliative care.

If ever I needed a sign to get a grip on myself, this was it. I had to remain positive, no matter what the doctors were telling me.

After further research, I discovered we needed to buy a rice cooker and vegetable glycerine to make the ‘tincture’ suitable for the vaporiser pen. The house stank to the heavens as Simon experimented with the infusion.

Deryn, of course, was excited to be trying it with the blessing of his mum and dad, but I felt anxious at the prospect of my son’s underage and illegal drug use, especially as we were in hospital.

After drawing the curtains so that no one could see through the window, Simon handed the filled pen over to Deryn. We felt like naughty schoolkids who were having a sneaky cigarette around the back of the bike sheds.

Deryn sucked on the pen, breathed in and blew out a massive cloud of vapour – and we frantically waved our hands around trying to disperse it, although there wasn’t the smell of cannabis. It smelt more like popcorn. After ten minutes, Deryn said that the pain had decreased a little and he felt more relaxed – the words we had been longing to hear.

Alas, his condition continued to worsen. By December 2013, Deryn had moved out of hospital and into a hospice, where he planned his own funeral. His bravery attracted national attention and some of his favourite celebrities, including Paul Hollywood, Pauline Quirk and Linda Robson came to meet him.

Deryn was actually looking forward to dying and considered it his next adventure. But one night, he woke up in the early hours of the morning, sobbing. After staying so strong for so long, he was begging for me to end it all.

‘I don’t want any more morphine, Mum. It makes me feel like I’m not here,’ he cried.

I was sitting next to him, a nightly vigil, and held his hand. Once again, the situation seemed quite desperate. What would happen, I wondered, if I gave Deryn a small amount of golden cannabis tincture directly in his mouth? The vaporiser had brought him some relief but could a higher dose have better results?

I took a small, empty syringe from the medicine cupboard in the hospice and quickly checked that there was no one outside. It was New Year’s Eve so staff levels were minimal. I drew up 5ml of the honey-like substance, which had a sweet, floral flavour.

Still sobbing uncontrollably, Deryn opened his mouth and I popped the syringe underneath his tongue. Deryn held it for a minute before swallowing. Half an hour passed. He was no longer having a panic attack. He looked peaceful. I asked him how he was feeling.

‘I feel relaxed,’ he told me. ‘I’m aware of everything. I just feel at peace, Mum. It’s beautiful.’

Moments later, the nurse came back in with his dose of cyclizine, the powerful anti-sickness drug to which Deryn had grown addicted.

I panicked. There was no way he would turn that drug away and I was worried about the effect the cannabis tincture could have on it. Then I heard Deryn tell the nurse he didn’t want it. She was flabbergasted. Everyone knew how much he relied on it to help him.

‘I don’t feel like I need it any more, thanks,’ he said, before rolling over and going to sleep.

Over the coming days, my priority was allowing him to die with his faculties intact, so whenever Deryn felt a twinge somewhere, I would put another 5ml of the tincture underneath his tongue and, within a few minutes, he felt good again.

Deryn’s mouth, fingers, stomach, gums, tongue, hips, knees, legs and back had been constantly painful for as long as I could remember, so this was nothing short of fantastic.

One evening, I heard Deryn yell: ‘Mum – look!’ The bandage on his middle finger had worked its way loose and completely come off, showing his third finger – which had been blackened and dead – had now healed. How on earth had a child with no immune system and no way of fighting infection managed to heal himself after being off medication for more than three weeks?

I called Deryn’s team to tell them what had happened. Not one of them could give me any answers.

We knew his bone marrow wasn’t functioning and it was not scientifically possible for his wounds to heal. Deryn had spent months in isolation because a common cold could be fatal – yet, somehow, he had overcome three catastrophic infections.

Hundreds of people had been praying for Deryn, blessing him in their own ways. Was this a miracle?

Later that evening, the hospice doctor arrived. ‘We’re no longer sure Deryn is dying,’ she admitted.

The doctors were not sure whether or not the hospice was now the best place for us.

When we’d arrived four weeks earlier, he’d been given three days to live. Now here he was a month later, in far better health than when he’d left his hospital room. They had no idea how this was possible.

Link to Full Article - Photos - Video:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/artic ... ancer.html
Anthea
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator