Ads & Recent Photos
Recent Images
Random images
Welcome To Roj Bash Kurdistan 

Food Room

a place for talking about food, specially Kurdish food recipes

Re: Food Room

PostAuthor: Piling » Fri Sep 14, 2018 4:44 am

If you were allergic to milk you could not tolerate even chocolate with milk. As many people, you are intolerant to lactose. So you can eat cheese and other dairy.

Cadbury analysis :

https://www.cadbury.co.uk/products/cadb ... oreo-11331

Milk**, sugar, vegetable fats (palm, shea), cocoa butter, wheat flour, whey powder (from milk), skimmed milk powder, cocoa mass, milk fat, reduced fat cocoa powder, emulsifiers (E442, soya lecithin, E476, sunflower lecithin), glucose syrup, wheat starch, salt, acidity regulators (E501, E500), raising agent (E503), flavourings, glucose-fructose syrup.
**The equivalent of 426ml of fresh liquid milk in every 227g of milk chocolate.

Better to leave it and test a GENUINE chocolate (more expansive but better for health).
Piling
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator

Highscores: 2
Arcade winning challenges: 3
Nationality: European

Sponsor

Sponsor

PostAuthor: Anthea » Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:58 pm

I have an intolerance to milk not just lactose

I am only able to eat small amounts of dairy produce which is why I drink black tea :D

And live on fish salads :-D
Good Thoughts Good Words Good Deeds
Anthea
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator

Highscores: 3
Arcade winning challenges: 6
Nationality: Kurd by heart

PostAuthor: Anthea » Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:28 pm

Couple eaten nothing but FRUIT for three years
claim diet makes them ‘feel high’

Couple who’ve eaten nothing but FRUIT for three years claim their extreme diet
makes them ‘feel high’ - and say it helps with weight loss and anti-ageing

Tina Stoklosa, 39, from Warsaw, first discovered diet after pre-Christmas cleanse
    She said she quickly found she had more energy and felt happier after a week
    After moving to Bali to commit to diet, she started documenting lifestyle online
    Through Instagram account she met fiancé Simon, 26, who is also a fruitarian
A couple who met after moving to Bali have revealed how they have only eaten fruit for more than three years - and say they 'feel high' from their natural diet.

Tina Stoklosa, 39, from Warsaw, Poland, explained how she first discovered the fruitarian diet when she was looking for a pre-Christmas cleanse five years ago.

She said she quickly found she had more energy, describing how she also felt happier and noticed that she looked younger.

Two years later, the interior design architect decided to move to Bali to fully commit to her fruitarian lifestyle without distractions from the Western world.

She found she soon lost weight, going from 13st 1lb to 8st 1lb, and a UK size 16 to an 8, despite struggling with conventional dieting back home.

While in Bali, she met her toyboy fiancé Simon Beun, 26, from Izegem, Belgium, who messaged her after discovering the fruitarian diet himself.

The couple now only eat sweet fruits, consuming between 2,000 and 4,000 calories a day - while quenching their thirst with fresh coconut water.

They say they haven't brushed their teeth in two years as the fibre from the fruit cleans them, and claim other benefits include curing depression and other chronic illnesses.

Tina explained how her fruitarian diet has helped her maintain her weight, after struggling with food.

'I have been overweight most on my adult life. Engaged in cycles of binge eating and dieting in turn only growing bigger and feeling more helpless with each year. Despite my successful career in interior design I was single at 36,' she said.

THE COUPLE'S TYPICAL DAILY DIET :

BREAKFAST

Four glasses of orange juice (600 calories)

LUNCH

Bananna smoothie topped with banana chunks. Made with seven bananas (735 calories)

Half an avocado (110 calories)

SNACK

Two dates (133 calories)

DINNER

Two glasses of orange juice (300 calories)

Avocado (220 calories)

Total: 2098 calories

'Whilst researching a green smoothie recipe for the first time - I found a girl online that only ate fruit, and then I found a whole group of people online eating this way and calling themselves fruitarians.

The vast majority of them looked incredibly healthy, and had so much energy they chose to be endurance athletes. I was intrigued, and decided to do a week long pre-Christmas weight loss cleanse on just fruit.'

Tina said she quickly felt the positive effects of eating just fruit, even after just a matter of days.

'I felt amazing that week - light, optimistic, even high, I was walking 30cm above the ground - it felt like I was in love with everything. This diet was worth it even just for the mental game,' she said.

'I decided to never go back to "normal" food. Easier said than done, [and in the] first two years I caved into cooked food hundreds of times.'

However, Tina says her diet has helped her to cope with the weight issues she has struggled with for most of her life.

'Since I was a pre-teen and until I was 36, my sole focus in life was getting thinner, the aggressiveness of my pursuit sharpened by the fact that the more I dieted - the more overweight I became,' she said.

'I engaged in periods of overeating, purging and restricting for over two decades, stuck in this evil cycle, none the wiser with each rodeo. Eventually I reached over 13-stone which is five-stone heavier than I am now.

'Not that it matters now - now that the weight is gone for good, I never even think about weight related stuff, which is why I talk about it so seldom. What's interesting, now that my body has reached its ideal weight, my weight hasn't changed the slightest in three-years.

'With little to no exercise I am able to eat as much as my boyfriend - a twenty-six-year-old male - and not gain any weight. Perks of the fruitarian lifestyle? Certainly. Weight maintenance is just so easy on fruit.'

Previously a vegan, Simon said he found the transition to a fruitarian diet an easy one.

He explained how he discovered fruitarian while training for a marathon during his last year of college.

'To get inspired and improve my results I was watching other athletes on YouTube,' he said.

'One day I discovered Michal Arnstein, a famous fruitarian athlete, who in his video opened up the truck of his car which was full of watermelon and bananas. "This is what I'm gonna run this ultra-marathon on", he said.

'This got me intrigued as he looked amazing, was extremely energetic and always finished the hardest endurance runs in the world in the top three.

'I was open to all sorts of experiments with my diet health and athleticism, so I went fruitarian overnight.

'I felt amazing and my running improved so much I never looked back!'

Simon met Tina after finding her Instagram page, which she set up to document her new lifestyle.

Link to full Article - Photos:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/food ... -high.html
Anthea
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator

PostAuthor: Piling » Sat Sep 15, 2018 4:14 am

After 10 years the lack of B12 vitamin will have all its effect : bye bye hair, teeth, bones.

All these sugar also is like drinking coke all the day :welcome fat liver.
Piling
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator

PostAuthor: Anthea » Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:20 am

A diet without chocolate or olive bread :((
Anthea
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator

PostAuthor: Piling » Sun Sep 16, 2018 4:50 am

Both are good if you don't eat them more than your metabolism needs, if the chocolate has more cocoa than sugar and if the bread has whole meat flour.
Piling
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator

PostAuthor: Anthea » Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:37 pm

The olive bread I love is made from some old fashioned heavy flour without any preservatives and has to be eaten within 2 days :D
Anthea
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator

PostAuthor: Piling » Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:14 am

The olive bread I love is made from some old fashioned heavy flour without any preservatives and has to be eaten within 2 days :D

Sounds tasty :smile:
Piling
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator

PostAuthor: Anthea » Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:51 pm

Piling wrote:

Sounds tasty :smile:

The Co op shops make them fresh every morning :D

They are only small loaves but cost £1.90 and worth every penny =))
Anthea
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator

Previous

Return to Food