Random images
Welcome To Roj Bash Kurdistan 

Islam is the Religion Of kurds

Discussions about religion.

Re: Islam is the Religion Of kurds

PostAuthor: Kurdsta » Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:33 am

saami wrote:
Barış wrote:Many thanks for the info about Fartsi etc. :D

Your welcome bro, I am glad I could help!

The old Persian language no longer exists since it was wiped out during the Arab invasion but somehow has managed to survive. In Kerman, there is an Avesta dialect that still exists but the number is small. Here, in California, there is a big Zoroaster community; in fact I am planning to attend a session.

Also, in the Farsi language you have old (Avesta), middle, and new.

Whhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat oh hellll nooooo, did you just say Avesta is Farsi!!!!!!!

Kaaaaaar

It's not even Avesta its awesta. Middle Persian and new Persian can go and suck a donkeys ****, awesta is the root of Kurdish languages not Iranian. Hewrami is the closest language by far related to Awesta. Farsi is just Kurdish, Arabic and Turkish mashed into a pile of crap with a faggy try hard American accent. Never ever think that Persians have contributed to society besides their nose none clinics.

Persians cannot claim even Zoroastrianism because guess what, Kurds were the rue Zoroastrians Cyrus was half mede that's the only reason Persia became Zoroastrian..... Actually zerdeshti not zartosht, awesta not Avesta, farawahar not frouhar or farvahar, Kurdish not Iranian. Stop believing this propaganda.

Kurdsta
Shermin
Shermin

Highscores: 0
Arcade winning challenges: 0
Nationality: Kurd

Sponsor

Sponsor

PostAuthor: Bahoz » Fri Oct 26, 2012 3:37 pm

dast xwesh kurdsta, you mentioned the truth and facts that all need to know! these persians took all Mede culture and heritage and made theirs ..Ezadi and Zardashti are kurds and will stay..
Bahoz
Shermin
Shermin

PostAuthor: RawandKurdistani » Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:44 pm

Bahoz wrote:dast xwesh kurdsta, you mentioned the truth and facts that all need to know! these persians took all Mede culture and heritage and made theirs ..Ezadi and Zardashti are kurds and will stay..

I've been in discussions with these persian f*cks thinking they are so great, while half of their history is stolen from us. In the end i always win 8)
Kurdistan, the great land of the Medes.
RawandKurdistani
Ashna
Ashna

Highscores: 1

PostAuthor: Jorri » Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:56 am

Islam should'nt be the religion of the kurds! Religion should'nt even matters when it comes to us kurds! we dont have a country but we have time to fight over religon and keep ourselfs seprated from each other!! We need to unite as one people and put topics like religion, accents, citys etc. out of our way!! And BTW the so called 'muslims brotherhood does'nt exist between kurds and other muslim nations in the mid-east! I mean look at history the only country that has helped us is Israel and the USA! That's why I say Biji Kurdistan u Biji israel! I love israel and the jews and i hope they fuck those arabs up real good! Stop with this Islamic bullshit!!! And I was born as a muslim.

Jorri
Nubar
Nubar

Nationality: Kurd by heart

PostAuthor: havet123 » Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:21 am

I always believe on God who is great creator of every thing. God Who creates a human with a clot of blood. Who creates a big tree from a small seed.God is the name of love who gives the sense to human so that they think about his creations and thanked Him. you can think there is nothing without Its Creator every single thing is related to God of universe.
http://muslim-academy.com/forum/

havet123
Nubar
Nubar

Nationality: American

PostAuthor: jeeven » Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:20 am

I always believe on God who is great creator of every thing. God Who creates a human with a clot of blood. Who creates a big tree from a small seed.God is the name of love who gives the sense to human so that they think about his creations and thanked Him. you can think there is nothing without Its Creator every single thing is related to God of universe.
http://muslim-academy.com/forum/viewtop ... f=42&t=972
Last edited by jeeven on Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
http://muslim-academy.com/types-of-modesty-in-islam/

jeeven
Nubar
Nubar

Nationality: Assyrian

PostAuthor: Shirko » Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:35 am

There is no God but Allah, and his servant and messenger is Mohammed.
Shirko
Tuti
Tuti

PostAuthor: Anthea » Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:44 pm

I believe that there is only ONE GOD and as the Jews, Christians and Muslims ALL worship the same GOD I can never understand why the keep fighting each other. Especially the Shia and Sunni Muslims because I am certain that I read somewhere in the Quran that a Muslim must never take the life of another Muslim :-o
Good Thoughts Good Words Good Deeds
Anthea
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator

Highscores: 3
Arcade winning challenges: 6

PostAuthor: Shirko » Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:58 pm

Anthea wrote:I believe that there is only ONE GOD and as the Jews, Christians and Muslims ALL worship the same GOD I can never understand why the keep fighting each other. Especially the Shia and Sunni Muslims because I am certain that I read somewhere in the Quran that a Muslim must never take the life of another Muslim :-o

HI Anthea, I'm not an expert on the subject or anything, but I cqn qnswer your questions.

Muslims believe in and respect what the Jews and Christians believe, and they believe that they worship the same God. But Jews and Christians never excepted what the Muslims believe and have always tried to hurt and insult Muslims.

A muslim must never take the life of any human being (except in selfe defence and in war) not just a Muslim. But they are human and war), some are good and some ar evil. So naturaly muslims fight each other for greed and power, and the Kurds have been betrayed by some muslims.

The Sunni and Shiite conflict is 1,400 years old, dating going back to to the the death of the prophet and a fued about his successor. This subject is to hard for me to explain it breifly, but is very important to know about. http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shi'a%E2 ... _relations
Shirko
Tuti
Tuti

PostAuthor: Anthea » Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:29 pm

HZKurdi wrote:The Sunni and Shiite conflict is 1,400 years old, going back to Ali, Hasan amd Hussien. This subject is to

Much too long and complex a subject to even try and discuss on here. In more recent time other Islamic sub-sects have come into being.

Nobody will ever know the truth - it is a sort of did he or did he not mystery did Muhammad (peace be upon him) intend his relations to take control of his religion as tradition necessitated they did of his possessions. Or did Muhammad (peace be upon him) really intend that those close to him as he lay dying, should take over control of the Islamic faith. It is difficult to know what Muhammad's (peace be upon him) real intentions were, because up until he was about to die, I believe it was expected that following the customs of the day, everything left would be passed on to the closest male relation. That was also expected to include the responsibility of running the Islamic religion.

I have been trying to find out more about the Islam sect that can almost certainly PROVE Jesus lived as a teacher and healer long after Christians believed him to be dead :D

I wonder if you know anything about that Islamic sect :-?
Good Thoughts Good Words Good Deeds
Anthea
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator

Highscores: 3
Arcade winning challenges: 6

PostAuthor: Shirko » Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:28 am

Well as a Sunni, I believe that the successor should be chosen based on merit and ability, and should be chosen by the people, and it should not be based on blood lines.

I do not know about what sect you are talking about, but I do know that Muslims believe that the Prophet Jesus never died and will return.
Shirko
Tuti
Tuti

Previous

Return to Religion