Ashna

Highscores: 0
Arcade winning challenges: 0

islamic website

Sponsor

Sponsor

PostAuthor: Diri » Fri Jul 08, 2005 4:03 pm

:shock:

LET ME JUST SAY THAT I FIRST LOOKED AT THE PART ABOUT "WOMEN IN ISLAM" - AND I WAS ASTONISHED - TO SAY THE LEAST...

That is the part in Islam where people critisize the most the "traditions of Islam"... But there is no such thing as "traditions" of Islam... There are ARAB,KURDISH,PERSIAN,TURKISH,AFGHANI,PAKISTANI (ETC ETC ETC) TRADITIONS...

I am GLAD that somebody has made a internet site about this... FINALLY! I was waiting the day! ;)

THANK you SORGUL! :wink:
Diri
Shaswar
Shaswar

Nationality: Kurd

PostAuthor: Mosul » Sat Jul 09, 2005 4:05 am

thank you for posting that site sorgul, we must show people our religon for what it really is.

Mosul
Shermin
Shermin

Re: islamic website

PostAuthor: heval » Sat Jul 09, 2005 8:47 pm

sorgul wrote:http://www.submission.org

check it out

I like that website actually. I am not quite sure about Dr. Rashad Khalifa's claims as being a messenger but I do like his english translation of the Qu'ran the best.

There is actually a lot of these submitter muslims here in California.
heval
Ashna
Ashna

Re: islamic website

PostAuthor: kardox » Wed Jul 13, 2005 11:23 pm

heval wrote:
sorgul wrote:http://www.submission.org

check it out

I like that website actually. I am not quite sure about Dr. Rashad Khalifa's claims as being a messenger but I do like his english translation of the Qu'ran the best.

There is actually a lot of these submitter muslims here in California.

are they also called ahamadi?? the followers of the ahmadiah branch of islam ??

anyone please

thx
Ham chinaar, ham chighaal, ham zinaar
chee buu Rustamee kurree Zaal

Amr kir seesit u shesht saal
Amr kir seesit u shesht saa

Heezh bichuuka, t'ifaal,
Daayee himbees kir, bira maal
kardox
Ashna
Ashna

PostAuthor: Diri » Wed Jul 13, 2005 11:42 pm

"Ahmadiah"?

Kardox - I never heard of those... But Dr. Rashad Khalifa is a Wahabi... At least that is what he is preeching... And thanks to Sorgul - I have converted from Shafî Sunni to Wahabî :P

I really don't trust the Hadith and Sunna as true... They were written by some men 200 years after the death of Prophet Mohammed. And the Quran CLEARLY submits the message - " THE QURAN IS COMPLETE AND RENDERS ALL THE OTHER TESTAMENTS ABSOLETE"... So I don't trust some bearded men who wanted us to: cover ourselves with huge tents (for women), not drink alchohol (there is no mention of alchohol in the Holy Quran), view a womans testemony as half that of a man's, allow us to practice "oppressing behavior" upon women... ETC...

There are dozens of rules in the Hadith and Sunna (and other souces written by some bearded men) that contradict the Holy Quran's TRUE message - EQUALNESS, RESPECT, LOVE, FORGIVENESS, COMPASSION, SHARING, MERCY, GOODWILL, ENCOURAGE US TO SEEK KNOWLEDGE, HONESTY, FEAR OF THE ONE AND ONLY LORD-----> ETC...

GOD created us to SHOW what we are good for... And those who don't qualify will regret their sins and mistakes for eternity - unless you believe in the one true GOD... In that case you will be punished according to your sins and shall later be given entrance to the Kingdom of the LORD - when you have nothing but repent in your soul and mind... GOD is MERCY - KIND... ;)

They say there are 99 names for GOD - each more beautifull than the other... And that the 100th name is known only by the camel :lol:
Diri
Shaswar
Shaswar

Return to Religion