Recent Images
Random images
Welcome To Roj Bash Kurdistan 

yezidi

Discussions about religion.

Re: yezidi

PostAuthor: Dersimi » Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:25 pm

Cewlik wrote:
brendar wrote:You muslims killed half of the Yezidi people in Kurdistan back in the 90's, what respect are you talking about?

:^o :^o :^o :^o :^o

Come on it is true! Other ethnic minorities every time suffered by dirty muslim kurds hands. That s why alawi-yezidi or others don t like muslims. Most of them still f.....g ignorant shits. Religion their everything.
Dersimi
Shermin
Shermin

Highscores: 0
Arcade winning challenges: 0
Nationality: Kurd

Sponsor

Sponsor

PostAuthor: Cewlik » Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:33 pm

I try to discuss in a normal way, thats why I ignored brendars insults. But now thats to much. Did any Muslim here insulted Yezidis, because some of them have arab cloth? No, even when some some iraqis and assyrian call Yezidis, Arabs, Kurdish muslims defend them as Kurds. Did any Muslim Kurd here posted the Video from CNN how Yezidis kill a woman because she convert to Islam, no because we know that this is just a social problem and it exist in every culture and society. The KRG and Peshmerga where most of them are also Kurdish Muslims defend our Yezidi brothers from terrorists.

Did any Muslim here insulted Alevis because Desim vote for the Kemalist CHP? Or did anybody insult Alevis becuase Essad was a Alawi? No, Kurdish Muslims just call to strengthen the Kurdish movement in Dersim.

Are you blid, all Muslim Kurds here call for unity, but brendar, crazyhorse and now you Dersimi just try to divide Kurds. For what? Do you dont like the idea of all Kurds should be united and all Kurdish religions should be respected? Do you dont see how Kurds can free their land like in south and west Kurdistan? Do you dont see that Muslim Kurds are the majority there, but that there is no religious conflict, because they respect the religious minorities?

What do you want? That Muslim Kurds should start to insult you back? Or do you want that we start a religious conflict? But I will remain a proud Muslim Kurd, who respect all his Kurdish borthers no matter which religion they belong.

Dersimi wrote:Most of them still f.....g ignorant shits.

No you brendar and crazyhorse are ignorant.

Dersimi wrote:Religion their everything.

Why is that a problem for you that I belive in Allah and the Koran and that barbarians like Saddam and Atagay burn in the hell. Why is that a problem for you that I dot belive that this earth and this live exists only because of a bang in the universe.

Please can we not stop this insults and start with focus us on unity among Kurds?
Cewlik
Tuti
Tuti
Donator
Donator

PostAuthor: max_b » Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:13 am

can we stick to the topic at hand?
honestly i started this topic so me and anyone else that doesnt know about yezidis can ask and learn, i personaly dont know any yezidi so the yezidis on this forum are my first yezidi friends, and i have still alot to ask

please leave the argueing for another topic

max_b
Shermin
Shermin

PostAuthor: Kurdistano » Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:04 am

max_b wrote:can we stick to the topic at hand?
honestly i started this topic so me and anyone else that doesnt know about yezidis can ask and learn, i personaly dont know any yezidi so the yezidis on this forum are my first yezidi friends, and i have still alot to ask

please leave the argueing for another topic

some weird dude came, claimed that Yezidi is part of Islam. I refused it and as always Brendar out of nowhere appeared and accused me for something I have no idea what. :))

Kurdistano
Tuti
Tuti

Highscores: 1

PostAuthor: Dersimi » Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:41 am

Cewlik wrote:I try to discuss in a normal way, thats why I ignored brendars insults. But now thats to much. Did any Muslim here insulted Yezidis, because some of them have arab cloth? No, even when some some iraqis and assyrian call Yezidis, Arabs, Kurdish muslims defend them as Kurds. Did any Muslim Kurd here posted the Video from CNN how Yezidis kill a woman because she convert to Islam, no because we know that this is just a social problem and it exist in every culture and society. The KRG and Peshmerga where most of them are also Kurdish Muslims defend our Yezidi brothers from terrorists.

Did any Muslim here insulted Alevis because Desim vote for the Kemalist CHP? Or did anybody insult Alevis becuase Essad was a Alawi? No, Kurdish Muslims just call to strengthen the Kurdish movement in Dersim.

Are you blid, all Muslim Kurds here call for unity, but brendar, crazyhorse and now you Dersimi just try to divide Kurds. For what? Do you dont like the idea of all Kurds should be united and all Kurdish religions should be respected? Do you dont see how Kurds can free their land like in south and west Kurdistan? Do you dont see that Muslim Kurds are the majority there, but that there is no religious conflict, because they respect the religious minorities?

What do you want? That Muslim Kurds should start to insult you back? Or do you want that we start a religious conflict? But I will remain a proud Muslim Kurd, who respect all his Kurdish borthers no matter which religion they belong.

Dersimi wrote:Most of them still f.....g ignorant shits.

No you brendar and crazyhorse are ignorant.

Dersimi wrote:Religion their everything.

Why is that a problem for you that I belive in Allah and the Koran and that barbarians like Saddam and Atagay burn in the hell. Why is that a problem for you that I dot belive that this earth and this live exists only because of a bang in the universe.

Please can we not stop this insults and start with focus us on unity among Kurds?

I am not insulting everyone. You should 've already understand what ı mean. My comment for radical muslims who follow hizbullah's steps especially. Of course there are many respectable persons. Anyway my point is get together about just Kurdish issue without making any diverse.
Dersimi
Shermin
Shermin

PostAuthor: hevalo27 » Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:13 pm

Dersimi wrote:I am not insulting everyone. You should 've already understand what ı mean. My comment for radical muslims who follow hizbullah's steps especially.

your comment

That s why alawi-yezidi or others don t like muslims. Most of them still f.....g ignorant shits.

you guys are islamophob, nothing more

Kurdistano wrote:some weird dude came, claimed that Yezidi is part of Islam. I refused it and as always Brendar out of nowhere appeared and accused me for something I have no idea what. :))

lol, i have the feel brendar is a kurdish hardcore jew

Did any Muslim Kurd here posted the Video from CNN how Yezidis kill a woman because she convert to Islam, no because we know that this is just a social problem and it exist in every culture and society.

Did any Muslim here insulted Alevis because Desim vote for the Kemalist CHP? Or did anybody insult Alevis becuase Essad was a Alawi?

good points, i always ignore such topics, but enough is enough. you guys have to respect the kurdish muslims and stop with talking right-wing populism.

hevalo27
Ashna
Ashna

PostAuthor: kani » Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:40 am

I have always been interested in the yezidi religion. I would love to learn more about it.
kani
Shermin
Shermin

PostAuthor: Natsidruk » Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:35 am

kani wrote:I have always been interested in the yezidi religion. I would love to learn more about it.

Me too!

Natsidruk
Shermin
Shermin

Nationality: Kurd by heart

Previous

Return to Religion