Navigator
Facebook
Search
Ads & Recent Photos
Recent Images
Random images
Welcome To Roj Bash Kurdistan 

Do you consider Faylis to be part of the Kurdish nation?

This is where you can talk about every subject (previously it was called shout room)

Do you count Faylis(south-eastern Kurds) as apart of the Kurdish nation?

Yes
93%
No
7%

Total votes : 27

PostAuthor: jjmuneer » Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:14 pm

Apparently some Southern Kurds on my youtube have stated we faylis "aren't kurds, tu araben", "we are shia follower traitors", "we can't speak proper kurdish", "only kurmanji and sorani are kurdish".
This was on my 'seenomore' channel. Anyway I want to get the view of other Kurds here on this.

Mod edit: Title changed as it was misleading and frankly an insult to faylis and Kurds in general.
Mêdî û Pahlî
jjmuneer
Shaswar
Shaswar

Highscores: 0
Arcade winning challenges: 0
Nationality: Kurd

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: Fayli aren't Kurds

PostAuthor: Anthea » Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:40 pm

jjmuneer wrote:Apparently some Southern Kurds on my youtube have stated we faylis "aren't kurds, tu araben", "we are shia follower traitors", "we can't speak proper kurdish", "only kurmanji and sorani are kurdish".
This was on my 'seenomore' channel. Anyway I want to get the view of other Kurds here on this.

I KNOW that Fayli are some of the most badly treat Kurds in Iraq

As for the language

In England we speak English :D

In Yorkshire (north east part of England) they speak a different dialect and use some different words to my southern English

As for the people in Liverpool HECK nobody can understand a word they say =))
Last edited by Anthea on Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Good Thoughts Good Words Good Deeds
Anthea
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator

Highscores: 3
Arcade winning challenges: 6
Nationality: Kurd by heart

PostAuthor: RawandKurdistani » Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:43 pm

These kind of people are the same, that makes hate between my mother and fathers side of the family (Two different tribes) Just ignore jashes like them. We all know it's those kinds that stand in the way for a free Kurdistan.
Kurdistan, the great land of the Medes.
RawandKurdistani
Ashna
Ashna

Highscores: 1

PostAuthor: jjmuneer » Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:01 pm

RawandKurdistani wrote:These kind of people are the same, that makes hate between my mother and fathers side of the family (Two different tribes) Just ignore jashes like them. We all know it's those kinds that stand in the way for a free Kurdistan.

I don't know why some Kurds have built it up as if Faylis are shia extemists or follow shiaism for that matter of fact. I mean people are creating this false image of us. Frankly most of us including myself are only shia by name, I mean I believe in God, just don't like to attach myself to a sect or religon. But frankly I really hate to call it "isolated cases", because it seems to of happened before to my cousin on the internet aswell.
Mêdî û Pahlî
jjmuneer
Shaswar
Shaswar

PostAuthor: jjmuneer » Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:03 pm

Anthea wrote:
jjmuneer wrote:Apparently some Southern Kurds on my youtube have stated we faylis "aren't kurds, tu araben", "we are shia follower traitors", "we can't speak proper kurdish", "only kurmanji and sorani are kurdish".

I KNOW that Fayli are some of the most badly treat Kurds in Iraq

As for the language

In England we speak English :D

In Yorkshire (north east part of England) they speak a different dialect and use some different words to my southern English

As for the people in Liverpool HECK nobody can understand a word they say =))

Yeh there are different dialects and accents in Kurdistan. I don't really know though why that guy only stated Kurmanji and Sorani being Kurdish, he just ignored Hewrami, Zazaki etc... Man and frankly these people think like this in real life, they are causing senseless divisions in the Kurdish nation. I had to bring it up, because it was not a one time thing.
Mêdî û Pahlî
jjmuneer
Shaswar
Shaswar

PostAuthor: brendar » Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:07 pm

Its because the stupidity among us is very high. Kurds should stop making fun of each other. These kind of things should be avoided and stopped otherwise we are the same as any other jash.
brendar
Shaswar
Shaswar

PostAuthor: Nubahar » Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:09 pm

Fayli are Kurd.
Nubahar
Shermin
Shermin

PostAuthor: jjmuneer » Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:10 pm

brendar wrote:Its because the stupidity among us is very high. Kurds should stop making fun of each other. These kind of things should be avoided and stopped otherwise we are the same as any other jash.

I think it is also due to religious differences, we need to remove religon as something official. Kurds sould just identify as Kurdish, and whatever religon they are is not needed to be public.
Mêdî û Pahlî
jjmuneer
Shaswar
Shaswar

PostAuthor: brendar » Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:12 pm

Yeh there are different dialects and accents in Kurdistan. I don't really know though why that guy only stated Kurmanji and Sorani being Kurdish, he just ignored Hewrami, Zazaki etc... Man and frankly these people think like this in real life, they are causing senseless divisions in the Kurdish nation. I had to bring it up, because it was not a one time thing.

Do you really listen to those people??? Those are the same people who always try to divide the kurds. They are the same as turks or arabs or persians.
brendar
Shaswar
Shaswar

PostAuthor: brendar » Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:13 pm

I think it is also due to religious differences, we need to remove religon as something official. Kurds sould just identify as Kurdish, and whatever religon they are is not needed to be public.

1000000000000000%
brendar
Shaswar
Shaswar

PostAuthor: purearch72 » Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:13 pm

jjmuneer wrote:These kind of people are the same, that makes hate between my mother and fathers side of the family (Two different tribes) Just ignore jashes like them. We all know it's those kinds that stand in the way for a free Kurdistan.

I don't know why some Kurds have built it up as if Faylis are shia extemists or follow shiaism for that matter of fact. I mean people are creating this false image of us. Frankly most of us including myself are only shia by name, I mean I believe in God, just don't like to attach myself to a sect or religon. But frankly I really hate to call it "isolated cases", because it seems to of happened before to my cousin on the internet aswell.[/quote]

My father always laughs sarcastically and says that Persians believe that, because some Kurds are Shia and Sunni it is going to create rift between us. This may be a stupid question, but are majority of Shia Kurds more comfortable with Kurds or Persians. I only ask because I have no backround on Shia Kurds and I'd like to learn a little more on our brothers from Kermanshah and other Shia kurdish cities in Iran.

purearch72
Ashna
Ashna

Highscores: 2

Re: Do you consider Faylis to be part of the Kurdish nation?

PostAuthor: ideas » Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:18 pm

They are Kurds no doubt. Don't take the internet seriously, what matters is that every Kurd no matter what sect or dialect is willing to fight for Xanaqin. That's what matters not some loosely confederated tribe of internet trolls.

ideas
Ashna
Ashna

PostAuthor: jjmuneer » Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:23 pm

ideas wrote:They are Kurds no doubt. Don't take the internet seriously, what matters is that every Kurd no matter what sect or dialect is willing to fight for Xanaqin. That's what matters not some loosely confederated tribe of internet trolls.

Heval my worry is not because these Kurds don't count some of those areas or folk as Kurdish, my worry is they are just playing into the propaganda of our enemy. I know it is a minority, but even on chatrooms like 'paltalk'. Everyone was speaking Kurdish, then a Arabic guy came in, so one Fayli guy started speaking Arabic to him. Then some Southern Kurd just started cursing. I mean I don't even know why some of them have the nerve to call them Saddamists or "baathi". My point is they are saying the same thing our enemies are. Believe it or not a few years ago Persians counted south-eastern Kurds as Persian, even tried to make it as if the dialect was a Persian one.
Mêdî û Pahlî
jjmuneer
Shaswar
Shaswar

PostAuthor: RawandKurdistani » Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:24 pm

jjmuneer wrote:
RawandKurdistani wrote:These kind of people are the same, that makes hate between my mother and fathers side of the family (Two different tribes) Just ignore jashes like them. We all know it's those kinds that stand in the way for a free Kurdistan.

I don't know why some Kurds have built it up as if Faylis are shia extemists or follow shiaism for that matter of fact. I mean people are creating this false image of us. Frankly most of us including myself are only shia by name, I mean I believe in God, just don't like to attach myself to a sect or religon. But frankly I really hate to call it "isolated cases", because it seems to of happened before to my cousin on the internet aswell.

I know feylis are'nt the extremist ones, all the religious extremists come from soranis and kurmanjis (badini) And it's those kind of (Very rare) people that seperate the kurdish nation because of silly things like religion. But thankfully they are few compared to nationalists. So every kurd like those you mentioned can go suck off to turks, arabs and persians.
Kurdistan, the great land of the Medes.
RawandKurdistani
Ashna
Ashna

Highscores: 1

PostAuthor: ideas » Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:29 pm

jjmuneer wrote:
ideas wrote:They are Kurds no doubt. Don't take the internet seriously, what matters is that every Kurd no matter what sect or dialect is willing to fight for Xanaqin. That's what matters not some loosely confederated tribe of internet trolls.

Heval my worry is not because these Kurds don't count some of those areas or folk as Kurdish, my worry is they are just playing into the propaganda of our enemy. I know it is a minority, but even on chatrooms like 'paltalk'. Everyone was speaking Kurdish, then a Arabic guy came in, so one Fayli guy started speaking Arabic to him. Then some Southern Kurd just started cursing. I mean I don't even know why some of them have the nerve to call them Saddamists or "baathi". My point is they are saying the same thing our enemies are. Believe it or not a few years ago Persians counted south-eastern Kurds as Persian, even tried to make it as if the dialect was a Persian one.

Some of the users on paltalk are really stupid, I've never actually been on it but I've been told. To me it sounds like hardcore anti-Arabs which is quite common among Southern Kurds in Europe. I don't think it was necessarily because he was fayli but rather him speaking in Arabic to the Arab guest which in my book is perfectly fine however some disagree and so I'm under the impression that they would have swore whether the guy was fayli or not. It's what he did, not what he is.

There's also this phenomena of Shia Kurds in Iran letting their sect come before their Kurdishiness which is unfortunately projected onto faylies in Southern Kurdistan and in general, but those ignorant people are in a small minority and we have yet to see any news of discrimination against faylies in Kurdistan. If there was a sectarian war like in Iraq, then I'd be worried, but this is insignificant.

ideas
Ashna
Ashna

Next

Return to Roj Bash Cafe