Navigator
Facebook
Search
Ads & Recent Photos
Recent Images
Random images
Welcome To Roj Bash Kurdistan 

Thoughts of the day every day in 2013

This is where you can talk about every subject (previously it was called shout room)

Re: Thoughts of the day every day in 2013

PostAuthor: Piling » Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:04 am

Sadly, I do not go brown - if I sit in the sun I go freckly - I hate my freckles

Why do you hate it ? Freckles are nice. When I go to the sun I like to see that freckles are coming back on my face.
Piling
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator

Highscores: 2
Arcade winning challenges: 3
Nationality: European

Sponsor

Sponsor

PostAuthor: Anthea » Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:34 pm

Piling wrote:
Sadly, I do not go brown - if I sit in the sun I go freckly - I hate my freckles

Why do you hate it ? Freckles are nice. When I go to the sun I like to see that freckles are coming back on my face.

I just wish that I would go a lovely golden brown all over :D

When I was younger I had bright ginger hair - it looked as though I was wearing a wig :ymdevil:
Good Thoughts Good Words Good Deeds
Anthea
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator

Highscores: 3
Arcade winning challenges: 6
Nationality: Kurd by heart

PostAuthor: Anthea » Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:36 am

14 July

Another warm sunny day :D

I am starting to really enjoy the heat - I expect it will last another month or more - every now and then rain is forecast but it never happens :))

Arbil July Weather

28° 31° 32° 32° 35° 36° 35° 34° 33° 36° 33° 31°

Not a great deal of difference between Arbil and English weather THEN:

Today 15 July
Hot with bright sunshine
48° Lo 25°

Next few days
Blazing sunshine and very hot
48° 49° 46° 45° 48° 47° 48° 48° 49° 48° 42° 48° 49° 48° 47° 45°

I am NOT going to complain it is too hot in England at a mere 30c
Anthea
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator

PostAuthor: Anthea » Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:33 pm

15 July

28-30c in many areas of England today #:-s

Our train-lines are buckling and becoming so unsafe that some lines have been closed - on some other lines trains run at reduced speed - some trains cancelled

Our roads are melting - parts of our motorway system was closed

Our buses keep overheating and breaking down

Our pavements are so hot that dogs are burning their feet

It is 33c in my home - turned fan on temp will go down soon :D (I hope)
Anthea
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator

PostAuthor: Anthea » Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:42 pm

28-30c might not sound very hot to all your good people in RBK land BUT:

Temperatures in England are measured in the shade - about 2m above the ground - the temperature in direct sunlight is much MUCH higher

When we have a temperature of 30c that means 30c in the shade - probably around 50c in direct sunlight X(
Anthea
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator

PostAuthor: Feyli_kord » Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:05 pm

Anthea wrote:13 July

The weather has been a lovely 32c :D

Sadly, I do not go brown - if I sit in the sun I go freckly - I hate my freckles :ymsick:

Quick change of subject: Kurds

Kurdish men to be exact

In England there is a great deal of difference between the way Kurdish males from Turkey behave - and Kurdish males from other Kurdish regions behave :-?

Often Kurdish men from Turkey behave shamefully - the same as Turks - many NK men treat English as though they are all prostitutes - while pretending to their relations that they are saving themselves for marriage - they will have sex with several English women - but will not marry an English woman - because they claim that English women are, as I have said, all prostitutes - what does that make the Kurdish men ?

Many NK men do not want to marry Kurdish women/girls who have been educated in England because they are to liberated - they prefer to marry a village girl who cannot speak English - then leave her at home with the many children while - you probably guessed already - while they, the Kurdish men, go to clubs and have sex with English women X(

Kurdish ladies are so used to living completely separate lives to their men - it would not even occur to them that their husbands would do such a thing - mostly the men are visiting each other or sitting in gambling dens - Kurdish women do not go into these places - they just assume their husbands are their - Kurdish women would never ask her husband where he has been - they are just there to look after the children - keep the home clean - make food for their husbands whatever time - day or night - he bothers to return home - some women stay fully awake and clothed for hours at night - just so that they will be ready to serve their husbands when they return X(

I'm sorry, but where do you hear this bullshit? My dad works 16 hours and he doesn't touch other women, certainly not western ones. He doesn't drink and he doesn't go to clubs. He was fired from one firm because he stood up "surprise" to a western women who hurled racist insults at him. So kindly, don't talk shit. I'm sure there are some hypocritical, kurdish men who're dishonest. But as a westerner you're the last one to point fingers in this subject. I could equally be bigoted and attack westerners and western men like you do to kurds here. I can talk about the trashy racist white british tourists who started a fight with me and my brother in-law and said racist shit to us, and who buttheaded my brother-in-law unprovoked when he told them to leave us alone. So kindly don't talk shit.

I don't care if you're attacking kurds from NK. You're attacking us all here. You should mind that this is a kurdish forum. Not bigotedgeneralization.com .

Feyli_kord
Ashna
Ashna

Highscores: 0
Arcade winning challenges: 0

PostAuthor: Anthea » Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:25 pm

Feyli_kord wrote:I'm sorry, but where do you hear this bullshit? My dad works 16 hours and he doesn't touch other women, certainly not western ones. He doesn't drink and he doesn't go to clubs. He was fired from one firm because he stood up "surprise" to a western women who hurled racist insults at him. So kindly, don't talk shit. I'm sure there are some hypocritical, kurdish men who're dishonest. But as a westerner you're the last one to point fingers in this subject. I could equally be bigoted and attack westerners and western men like you do to kurds here. I can talk about the trashy racist white british tourists who started a fight with me and my brother in-law and said racist shit to us, and who buttheaded my brother-in-law unprovoked when he told them to leave us alone. So kindly don't talk shit.

I don't care if you're attacking kurds from NK. You're attacking us all here. You should mind that this is a kurdish forum. Not bigotedgeneralization.com .

These are my thoughts :ymtongue:

There is a decided difference between the way Kurds from Turkey and Kurds from other countries behave

You might like to think that all Kurds are the same but in TRUTH they are not

The better educated a Kurd is often the better behaved he is - especially in Kurds coming from Turkey

Other Kurds always treat their wives well but the average Kurdish man coming to England from Turkey does NOT treat his wife well or behave well

Unfortunately, too many Kurdish men behave as badly as Turks

You might not like the truth but the Kurdish women HATE the way they are treated

Perhaps where you are things are better - and not all Kurdish men treat their wives badly

Example from 10 hours ago:

Kurdish man looking for new home for his wife and family

His wife has been here 8 years - never been allowed to learn English - totally isolated - I asked him how his wife felt about moving - he said "My wife has a brain like a chicken - it is nothing to do with her - she will do what I tell her - if she does not I will heat her" X(
Anthea
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator

PostAuthor: Anthea » Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:44 am

Anthea
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator

PostAuthor: Feyli_kord » Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:48 am

Anthea wrote:These are my thoughts :ymtongue:

There is a decided difference between the way Kurds from Turkey and Kurds from other countries behave

You might like to think that all Kurds are the same but in TRUTH they are not

The better educated a Kurd is often the better behaved he is - especially in Kurds coming from Turkey

Other Kurds always treat their wives well but the average Kurdish man coming to England from Turkey does NOT treat his wife well or behave well

Unfortunately, too many Kurdish men behave as badly as Turks

You might not like the truth but the Kurdish women HATE the way they are treated

Perhaps where you are things are better - and not all Kurdish men treat their wives badly

Example from 10 hours ago:

Kurdish man looking for new home for his wife and family

His wife has been here 8 years - never been allowed to learn English - totally isolated - I asked him how his wife felt about moving - he said "My wife has a brain like a chicken - it is nothing to do with her - she will do what I tell her - if she does not I will heat her" X(

Kindly keep your bigoted thoughts to yourself. I can also put up my own experiences of westerners if you want. Like the time they said a kurdish kid deserved to get murdered by a psychotic, because he lived in a ghetto and they thought he was a "thug". Or the time i had a unprovoked fight with some british tourists who thought they could act like shit, and targetted us because they were racist and said racist shit to us. Or the time western neo-nazis threw gasoline bombs in the refugee facility my family lived in during iran-iraq war. Or the time my father got fired because he defended himself from a racist bitch.

I'm sorry, but this is a kurdish forum. If you want to be bigoted and call us chauvinist, then obviously this is not the right forum for you. You can go to a western forum and talk about how chauvinist and evil kurds are. Just like you all do, when you talk about muslims.

This forum is called roj bash, not kurdbash.com

Feyli_kord
Ashna
Ashna

PostAuthor: Anthea » Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:46 am

I have noticed this before - Kurdish men do not like the TRUTH :o)
Anthea
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator

PostAuthor: Feyli_kord » Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:58 am

Anthea wrote:I have noticed this before - Kurdish men do not like the TRUTH :o)

Truth is you're racist, because you're british.

Feyli_kord
Ashna
Ashna

PostAuthor: Anthea » Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:17 pm

Feyli_kord wrote:

Why is telling the truth being racist ?

It is a shame that people cannot face up to the truth and work to improve the lives of these isolated ladies =p~
Anthea
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator

PostAuthor: Feyli_kord » Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:37 pm

Anthea wrote:
Feyli_kord wrote:

Why is telling the truth being racist ?

It is a shame that people cannot face up to the truth and work to improve the lives of these isolated ladies =p~

You totally missed the point. I don't think you're racist, but you're talking derogatorily about kurds, which isn't acceptable. There is a difference between "truth" and making broad brush-statements.

Feyli_kord
Ashna
Ashna

PostAuthor: Anthea » Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:53 am

16 July

It is still lovely and warm :ymhug:

We had not had any fires but the fields are looking very dry - sure some of the crops are suffering

Now about my earlier comments which upset Feyli_kord so much - which part of my thoughts - and remember these are my thoughts - my knowledge and experince gleaned from more than 30 years of having Kurdish friends and students - being a teacher - community worker - advice/legal advice worker - marketing expert - and much more :-B

WHICH of my comments do you disagree with and WHY ?

In England there is a great deal of difference between the way Kurdish males from Turkey behave - and Kurdish males from other Kurdish regions behave

Often Kurdish men from Turkey behave shamefully - the same as Turks

Many NK men treat the English as though they are all prostitutes - they will have sex with several English women - but will not marry an English woman

Many NK men do not want to marry Kurdish women/girls who have been educated in England because they are to liberated - they prefer to marry a village girl who cannot speak English

Kurdish men, go to clubs and have sex with English women

Kurdish ladies are so used to living completely separate lives to their men - it would not even occur to them that their husbands would do such a thing

Mostly the men are visiting each other or sitting in gambling dens

Kurdish women do not go into coffee shops or gambling dens

Kurdish women would never ask her husband where he has been

They are just there to look after the children - keep the home clean - make food for their husbands whatever time - day or night - he bothers to return home - some women stay fully awake and clothed for hours at night - just so that they will be ready to serve their husbands when they return
Anthea
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator

PostAuthor: jjmuneer » Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:35 pm

Where do you live exactly?