Navigator
Facebook
Search
Ads & Recent Photos
Recent Images
Random images
Welcome To Roj Bash Kurdistan 

2017 : a year in the UK

This is where you can talk about every subject (previously it was called shout room)

PostAuthor: Anthea » Mon Jan 02, 2017 7:02 pm

Plan for 2017

Find a new toyboy who can cook :D
Good Thoughts Good Words Good Deeds
Anthea
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator

Highscores: 3
Arcade winning challenges: 6
Nationality: Kurd by heart

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: 2017 : a year in the UK

PostAuthor: Londoner » Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:38 pm

To find a toy girl to cook and wash. Nothing to worry about washing, I have a dishwasher and washing machine. Cooking also easy, most of my foods are raw, just follow the recipes. :-D
Londoner
Tuti
Tuti

Highscores: 0
Arcade winning challenges: 0

PostAuthor: Piling » Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:22 am

Londoner wrote:To find a toy girl to cook and wash. Nothing to worry about washing, I have a dishwasher and washing machine. Cooking also easy, most of my foods are raw, just follow the recipes. :-D

Now you have just to find a girl who will accept to eat your herbs and your raw cabbages. :lol:
Piling
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator

Highscores: 2
Arcade winning challenges: 3
Nationality: European

PostAuthor: Anthea » Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:13 am

Three Men In England Jailed For Sympathizing ISIS

UK judicial authorities have sentenced 3 men to years in prison after they tried traveling to Iraq and join Islamic State (ISIS) in the north of the country.

Shivan Azeez Zangang, age 21, who fought alongside the Kurdish Peshmerga Forces in Iraq has been radicalized in England, after immigrating there in early 2016. The young man was caught sleeping in a mosque in Birmingham back in May,2016 together with another Kurdish refugee, Aras Hamid.

According to The Telegraph, the two men were heard by the Kingston Crown Court in London, after Azeez's relatives contacted the police in England concerned about his plans and ideas. They explained that the young man has changed since coming to the United Kingdom. A number of extremist materials were found on Azeez's mobile phone and tablet, proofing that he has been radicalized.

The pair was supposed to travel from London to Sulaymaniyah and join an IS Kurdish Unit in Iraq, The Telegraph reported.

Hamid, who was initially released after the Birmingham mosque raid, was discovered two days later hiding in a lorry, while trying to smuggle himself out the UK using a Bulgarian passport.

The two men were both sentenced to prison, Azeez was given a three-year sentence, whereas Hamid, who is believed to be the mastermind behind the plan, was given seven years in jail.

Additionally, a third man was sentenced to prison after being found guilty for failing to inform the local police in England about the two men, planing to join terrorist group in Iraq. Ahmed Ismail was convicted in December, 2016 for failing to disclose information about acts of terrorism. The 19-year-old, from Courthouse Green, was jailed for 18 months at Kingston Crown Court in London, together with the two men.

http://www.basnews.com/index.php/en/new ... ora/322252

I say that if they want to go then we do NOT want them in the UK - throw them out for good X(
Anthea
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator

PostAuthor: Anthea » Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:24 am

Drug dealer shot dead through windscreen by police marksman had his home covered in over 10 CCTV cameras - as it's revealed he had a 'firearm' in his car

Family and friends say Yasser Yaqub, 28, who has a daughter, was gunned down
Shooting took place at junction 24 of the motorway near Huddersfield at 6pm
Up to six police vehicles penned in Mercedes, a Jaguar, a VW and Audi sportscar
Police revealed a gun was found in the car carrying the father-of-two
Three arrests on M62 - two more people held after car was stopped in Bradford
Police say vehicles were pulled over because they were hunting for a firearm
Mr Yaqub accused of drug dealing and put on trial in 2010 for attempted murder

A 'drug dealer' who was shot dead through his windscreen when armed police cornered a convoy of expensive cars had covered his humble home with more than ten CCTV cameras.

Police revealed a gun was found in the car carrying father-of-two Mohammed Yassar Yaqub who was gunned down at junction 24 of the M62, just north of Huddersfield, on Monday evening.

Family and friends say the 28-year-old, who has a young daughter, was shot by police marksmen in a 'pre-planned operation'.

Mr Yaqub's death is being investigated by the Independent Police Complaints Commission (IPCC), which said in a statement: 'What appears to be a non-police issue firearm was discovered in the vehicle in which Mr Yaqub was travelling, and is being further examined.'

See how profitable drug dealing in the UK is:

How many CCTVs it takes to protect drug dealers in the UK

Link below to Full Article - Videos - Photos:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... ation.html
Anthea
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator

PostAuthor: Anthea » Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:41 am

GOOD NEWS :ymparty:

Some people in the UK have £1 coins worth much more than £1

Link to Full Article - Photos:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... d-out.html
Anthea
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator

PostAuthor: Londoner » Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:14 am

Piling wrote:
Londoner wrote:To find a toy girl to cook and wash. Nothing to worry about washing, I have a dishwasher and washing machine. Cooking also easy, most of my foods are raw, just follow the recipes. :-D

Now you have just to find a girl who will accept to eat your herbs and your raw cabbages. :lol:

No!!! that is not conditional. She can cook any food she likes for herself. :-D
Londoner
Tuti
Tuti

PostAuthor: Londoner » Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:19 am

Yes that is right!!! that is way we should call on Philippine president to deal with drug dealers in UK.
Londoner
Tuti
Tuti

PostAuthor: Anthea » Wed Jan 04, 2017 1:28 pm

Londoner wrote:

Yes that is right!!! that is way we should call on Philippine president to deal with drug dealers in UK.

There will probably be people complaining about the police for shooting the armed drug dealer - as far as I am concerned they should shoot all drug dealers and save a lot of innocent young lives :D
Anthea
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator

PostAuthor: Anthea » Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:38 pm

Horse captured ‘catching a bus’ in London =))

A bus is not the first place you’d think of to find a horse, but that’s exactly where a group of Londoners found one in the city’s north.

The equine passenger appeared to be boarding the number 43 on Upper Street in Islington, with local politician Simon Crowcroft stumbling upon the rare sight after taking a wrong turn.

“We were making our way across Angel having just been walking on the canal,” Mr Crowcroft told the Islington Gazette.

“We had actually got lost when we came across this strange scene of a horse appearing to get on a bus outside Sainsbury’s. It was just a very unusual image, and I always keep my phone handy due to the nature of my work.

“You couldn’t see anything inside the bus, as a big horse was in the way.”

The horse wasn’t there to catch the bus, instead its owner, Police Constable Dan Smith, was helping a passenger who had collapsed.

http://www.9news.com.au/world/2017/01/0 ... -in-london
Anthea
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator

PostAuthor: Londoner » Thu Jan 05, 2017 11:35 am

Anthea wrote:
Londoner wrote:

There will probably be people complaining about the police for shooting the armed drug dealer - as far as I am concerned they should shoot all drug dealers and save a lot of innocent young lives :D

Don't be surprised!!!! do you remember the last big riots in London after police shot a drug dealer.
Londoner
Tuti
Tuti

PostAuthor: Anthea » Thu Jan 05, 2017 6:31 pm

Londoner wrote:Don't be surprised!!!! do you remember the last big riots in London after police shot a drug dealer.

Sadly, I do - summer of 2011 :((

Most of the rioters who destroyed much of Croydon and started a 'white flight' whereby a great many white people decided they no longer felt safe living in Croydon, were convicted criminals and used the riots as a cover for their looting X(

Prior to 2011 West Croydon was a friendly multicultural area, even though by then Croydon was starting to go down due to the gangs of black youths fighting in the bus station and sometimes even in the shopping centre

I think I remember you mentioning that you have relations in Croydon - I used to have many friends there - your relations would be able to tell you how much Croydon has changed and how much violence there is there now X(

A friend of mine recently hired a pub in which to hold old-style dance music - very few people went and I expect one of the reasons so few people went was the fear of black gangs causing trouble X(
Anthea
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator

PostAuthor: Anthea » Thu Jan 05, 2017 11:26 pm

Here we come a-wassailing

Members of the Leominster Morris have celebrated the ancient custom of wassailing, said to prepare orchards for the new year, blessing trees with a good crop and frightening away evil spirits.

This is traditional England :ymhug:

Follow link below for more Photos:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/in-pictures-38517447

I am English - mostly :ymdevil:

I follow the old traditions :D

If anyone does not like our traditions please feel free to DELETED EXPLETIVE OFF :p
Anthea
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator

PostAuthor: Anthea » Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:54 pm

Met police officer pulls over DJ and tells him it is a 'fact' that black men 'dressed in gangster-style clothing' are more likely to commit crime

DJ was driving hired car near a London nightclub in which he often performs
When he was pulled over by police, he kept his dashboard camera running
He recorded an officer saying black men were more likely to commit crime
The Met Police says it is reviewing the footage and will speak to the DJ

Footage has emerged of a policeman telling a DJ it is a 'fact' that black men 'dressed in gangster-style clothing' are more likely to commit crime. :ymapplause:

DJ 'DMO' says he was pulled over by police near London's Leicester Square last week and kept his camera recording what one officer told him.

The footage shows the officer saying: 'This isn't racist. Predominantly, the criminal profile of people who do it are black people.

'So naturally, if we see a car full of black lads, they're maybe dressed in gangster-style clothing or whatever, when they're driving down there, they're getting stopped.'

The officer added: 'Some people are scared to say that but it's a fact.'

The DJ has since posted the footage online expressing his outrage that black people are being stopped due to their skin colour. The video has been watched 15,000 times on YouTube.

The DJ often performs at the DSTRKT nightclub in Piccadilly and was near the club in a Bentley GTC he had hired for a promotional video.

He told The Evening Standard: 'Once I'd showed him it was all fully legal and insured he started saying most crimes in this area are committed by black people so I am likely to get stopped if I drive through here.'

A spokesman for the Met Police said: 'The MPS is aware of the footage circulating on a social media, and it has been reviewed by the Directorate of Professional Standards.

'A senior officer will make contact with the man who was stopped to apologise, and ask if he wishes to make a complaint.

'We can understand why based on what has been circulated in the footage it has caused frustration.

'The officers will be spoken to about the explanation that they provided and to ensure we fully understand the circumstances of what happened.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... crime.html

...........................................................................................................................

Sadly, due to 'POLITICAL CORRECTNESS' people in the UK are afraid to tell the truth X(

And the TRUTH is that black men 'dressed in gangster-style clothing' really are more likely to commit crimes =))
Anthea
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator

PostAuthor: Anthea » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:11 pm

THUNDERSNOW is on the way! Britain will shiver from an Arctic blast with flurries hitting London on Thursday and warnings of -10C chills

Plunging temperatures blamed for dozens of deaths in Europe with cold front moving through

Cold snap will enter Britain with 55mph winds, sub-zero temperatures and frosts plus blizzards

Met Office issues snow warning covering most of Britain at stages between tomorrow and Friday

Cold air originating over Arctic Canada will affect area, bringing snow showers and strong winds

Britain will shiver in an Arctic blast this week with eight inches of snow and temperatures falling as low as -10C.

Plunging temperatures have been blamed for dozens of recent deaths across Europe as winter takes its toll.

And the cold snap will enter Britain with 55mph winds, sub-zero temperatures and frosts plus 'thundersnow'.

The Met Office has issued a snow warning covering most of Britain at stages between tomorrow and Friday.

Snow will hit Scotland tomorrow, before making its way down to England - including London - by Thursday.

Cold air originating over Arctic Canada will affect the UK for days, bringing snow showers and strong winds.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... -well.html

It is going to be REALLY COLD :shock:
Anthea
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator

Next