Navigator
Facebook
Search
Ads & Recent Photos
Recent Images
Random images
Welcome To Roj Bash Kurdistan 

~QuoteZ....Add Ur Favorite~

This is where you can talk about every subject (previously it was called shout room)

PostAuthor: ChiChalok » Wed May 04, 2005 10:56 pm

Emmunah wrote:You guys are obsessed with these diseases...you've been kissing the wrong people or something :lol:

Chi: I really love your quotes, they are very nice. Vladamir your quote was wonderful too...it reminds me of a Winston Churchill quote:

"If you will not fight for the right when you can easily win without bloodshed, if you will not fight when victory will be sure and not so costly, you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no chance of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." -- Winston Churchill

But of course, he is not a man anyone much loves here so, even if he did utter a lot of cool quotes PLEASE don't tell me how horrible he was...I know, I know, I know!

Here are two of my favorites along with the one in my sig line:

"It is better to light a candle than to curse the darkness"

"It is not for you to complete the work, but neither may you abandon it altogether"

The quotes are from old Rabbi's in the 1400's, probably living in Kurdistan or thereabouts:).

haha CHI soundz like some chinese name :D :D

herez some of ma fav. friendship quotez .... laalala tilililili

"Make new friends and keep the old, one is silver and the other gold" <--- from a girl scout song 8)

"True friendship is like sound health; the value of it is seldom known until it be lost."
- Charles Caleb Colton

"A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out." <--- thtz so true!!

"Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow.
Don't walk behind me, I may not lead.
Walk beside me and be my friend." :roll:
~CheeCh ... CheeCh~
ChiChalok
Ashna
Ashna

Highscores: 0
Arcade winning challenges: 0

Sponsor

Sponsor

Previous

Return to Roj Bash Cafe