Navigator
Facebook
Search
Ads & Recent Photos
Recent Images
Random images
Welcome To Roj Bash Kurdistan 

Hello,

New members say a hello here (you can aslo introduce your blog/site here)

Hello,

PostAuthor: Yat97 » Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:57 am

About me? I'm an American Jew who supports Kurdistan. I think I might join the army soon after I finish school.
Yat97
Nubar
Nubar

Highscores: 0
Arcade winning challenges: 0
Nationality: Jewish

Hello,

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: Hello,

PostAuthor: Anthea » Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:52 am

Yat97 wrote:About me? I'm an American Jew who supports Kurdistan. I think I might join the army soon after I finish school.

Hello and welcome to R B K :ymhug:

Thank you for your support :ymapplause:

PLEASE do not become a soldier

I do not like this kill or be killed society

The world need more thinkers not more killers

More doctors and educators

People have to learn to live together

We need more interrogation not segregation

In the UK we are suffering from the mistake many countries have been making - that is people are living in separated and often isolated communities - we know nothing about the many different nationalities living within our own borders

I have Jewish friends - lovely warm friendly people (a relation of mine works closely within the Jewish community in London) but very cut off from the sex drugs and drink of the indigenous London population EXCELLENT IDEA

But the downside is that most people know absolutely nothing about Jewish culture - people fear what they do not know or understand - I know that a well bought-up Jewish boy will study hard and work hard and will NEVER look at a woman who is not his wife - I think Jews would make excellent role models for the rest of London communities but their isolation prevents this from happening

Many other ethnic groups have similar ways of life - all young Chinese boys know they will be heart surgeons and all the girls will go into medical research or business - many young Indians have known that they will be doctors ever since they were babies

The only time the host community hears anything about other communities living in their midst is when something negative happens X(

PLEASE be a doctor or an educator :ymhug:
Good Thoughts Good Words Good Deeds
Anthea
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator

Highscores: 3
Arcade winning challenges: 6
Nationality: Kurd by heart

Return to Introduce Yourself