Welcome To Roj Bash Kurdistan 

10 years on and Malaysian Flight 370 still has to be solved

Discuss about the world's headlines

Re: All Malaysian Flight 370 could be still alive and kickin

PostAuthor: Anthea » Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:20 pm

MH370 crash - Top expert who found doomed Air France flight says
some government KNOWS where Malaysian Airlines jet is hidden

'THEY KNOW WHERE IT IS’
Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 vanished off radar during a routine flight in March, 2014 - sparking one of the world's greatest aviation mysteries

THE oceanographer who found Air France flight 447 has refuted official claims MH370's location is a mystery - and says someone in government must know where it met its fate.

Dr David Gallo told The Sun Online: "How could an aircraft be in the air for seven hours without someone looking for it?"

The Malaysia Airlines jet vanished off radar during a routine flight in March, 2014 - sparking one of the world's greatest aviation mysteries.

In July, the Malaysian government issued a "final" report on its disappearance - stating it was deliberately flown off-course but there was no evidence to suggest the pilot was responsible.

Dr Gallo said: "The issue there was that it wasn't clear we were getting the best information from Malaysia. That is one of the big issues.

"The primary radar data of what happened that night I don't believe that we actually saw. I think we saw the records.

Dr David Gallo believes some government must know where MH370 is

Some aviation experts say MH370’s disappearance was a deliberate act carried out by Captain Zaharie Amhad Shah

Some aviation experts say MH370’s disappearance was a deliberate act carried out by Captain Zaharie Amhad Shah

"I don't think the US would know, I just think any aircraft missing for that long, someone would look to see where it would be.

"There's plenty of satellites in that area, so my question is how could an aircraft be in the air for seven hours without someone looking for it?"

The plane was tracked by radar heading north towards Beijing after departing Kuala Lumpur, before suddenly veering left over the Andaman Sea.

Because it vanished from radar soon after turning, investigators were forced to use complex mathematical equations based on three-way "pings" between the jet, a satellite and ground station to estimate its trajectory.

Experts forensically reconstruct the final moments of Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 in The Situation Room

They later determined it most likely plummeted into the sea off the coast of Western Australia after travelling south across the Indian Ocean.

But Dr Gallo remains sceptical.

He said: "There's no record of an aircraft impacting the southern Indian Ocean anywhere. I just don't know how you could miss that debris field.

"I'm not saying that they (the Malaysian government) are hiding something, but if something happened in the first few hours they would be best placed to know what happened.

A piece of Air France 447 is dragged from the ocean after it crashed in 2009, killing all on board

Oceanographer Dr David Gallo lead the search for the plane wreckage

A diver swims over to a piece of the Air France jet floating in the sea

Dr Gallo says he doesn't understand how there was no debris field following the MH370 crash

"At the heart of it all are the families and loved ones of the passengers who even to this day I know are suffering for this loss."

Dr Gallo was the co-leader of the ocean exploration mission that located the wreckage of Air France flight 447 off the coast of Brazil in 2011.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/7453038/m ... rance-447/
Good Thoughts Good Words Good Deeds
Anthea
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator

Highscores: 3
Arcade winning challenges: 6
Nationality: Kurd by heart

Sponsor

Sponsor

PostAuthor: Anthea » Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:33 pm

MH370 news: Missing Malaysia Airlines plane
captured MULTIPLE times on Google Maps

MH370: Map shows a 'crushed plane' in Cambodia

The Malaysia Airlines passenger flight MH370 carrying 227 people went missing after departing from Kuala Lumpur on its way to Beijing and it is unconfirmed what happened to the jet.

But Mr Wilson, told Dailystar.co.uk exclusively he believes he has spotted the aeroplane crashed in the Cambodian jungle on Google Maps and the company’s time stamps may reveal when the pictures were taken.

The latest copyright data is listed as the year 2018, with recent imagery data listed as March 2017.

However, last week the app listed the imagery data as December 2015.

The same image showing the plane was also spotted in 2014, just weeks after its apparent crash, raising questions as to when it was taken.

Mr Wilson believes MH370 may have been snapped more than once by the satellites, which would confirm the image shows a crashed plane, instead of one in flight.

He said: “Whether it has been updated at all is questionable, regardless of the data Google gives it.

“And if the plane was visible in 2014 as well and updates have been applied, then the plane must be there and not caught in flight.”

MH370 found

The image shows the alleged 'crush path' of the plane as it crash-landed

Mr Wilson has promised to check for himself by travelling to Cambodia and trekking to the site where the plane was spotted.

He said: “The plan is still for me and my brother Jackie to go inside in the next few weeks.

“After much discussion last night, we’re just organising final vaccinations and the hiring of guides.”

However, aviation expert Yijun Yu believes it is more likely there is a system glitch or that Google simply hasn't updated its sighting of the spot.

Dr Yu, an Open University academic, said the dates listed by Google do not necessarily mean the image was captured on those dates.

However, he does believe some explanation from Google is required.

He said: “It does require Google to comment on this.

“If they cached the image since 2014, it is either the satellite they use never updated the datasets for four years, or there is a system glitch.

MH370: Investigators claim there was no attempt to save plane

Remember MH370? Its Not History, Its Our Future is the 4th Annual MH370 Remembrance event

“Other sources from China suggest that the image cannot be confirmed from another satellite.

Meanwhile, he suggested for a drone to be flown over the jungle to investigate Mr Wilson’s sighting.

Official investigators ruled that the plane flew across the Malaysian peninsula before crashing onto the Indian Ocean, but they admit they do not know this with certainty.

The Aviation Safety Network said the plane does not fit the profile of any historic crashes and that it is most likely a plane caught in flight.

Ian Wilson demonstrates how he initially found the plane on Google Maps

Mr Wilson added: “I feel like I know the plane is there and I just want to see it through to the end.

“I want to go there and see the plane or stand there and go ‘oh, it’s definitely not here’ and then stop thinking about it.”

https://www.express.co.uk/news/weird/10 ... dia-jungle
Anthea
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator

PostAuthor: Anthea » Sun Oct 14, 2018 1:57 pm

‘CRASH SITE’ CLUES MH370 sleuth claims team of soldiers drafted in to search Cambodian jungle after plane wreckage spotted

Brit Ian Wilson will reportedly join forces with Cambodian soldiers on a mission through mountains to the north west of the capital Phnom Penh

AN MH370 sleuth says he is teaming up with an elite squad of jungle troops in a bid to track down the wreckage of the doomed flight.

Brit Ian Wilson will reportedly join forces with Cambodian soldiers on a mission through mountains to the north west of Phnom Penh.

Wilson, from Camden, London, says his brother Jackie will join him on the adventure to find the missing Boeing 777-200 he believes he has located on Google Maps.

He told Daily Star Online: "I'm excited. A real worry was not having anyone skilled taking us in, and going in on our own.

"But I'll leave it to the experts. They seem really helpful at the moment. I think we'll get as close as we can before we start climbing."

He is set to fly out from London's Heathrow Airport on Tuesday in an ambitious attempt to solve an aviation mystery which has spawned dozens of conspiracy theories.

Yesterday it was reported how a second “crash site” has also been spotted in Cambodia by fellow part-time plane-hunter Daniel Boyer.

He claims he can make out the missing Malaysia Airlines plane’s cockpit and tail in the grainy pics.

The photos show several white objects lying on the forest floor north-west of the Cambodian capital.

Boyer told the Daily Star one piece measures 17.8ft – close to the 19ft 3in of a Boeing 777 cockpit, leaving him “convinced” this was the front of the plane.

And he insisted he can see the red outline of Malaysia Airlines’ logo on another piece, which he said must be the tail.

The piece apparently measures 31.7ft – whereas a tail piece normally measures 30ft.

Mr Boyer told the website: “I couldn’t believe it when I made the sighting.

“First the cockpit can be seen, and now this. The debris definitely needs to be investigated.”

The first images of the jet, which vanished on March 8, 2014, were found after video producer Wilson spent "hours" searching online.

Images from Google Maps showed the outline of a large plane in a remote part of southern Cambodia – which could simply be an aircraft flying directly below the satellite which photographed it.

But Google Earth’s copyright date and imagery date for the picture have been listed as different years in recent weeks, reports The Daily Star.

This has led to speculation the supposed wreckage has been snapped several times in the past by the tech giant’s satellites - ruling out the theory that Wilson's picture shows a plane in flight.

While the current imagery date is listed as March 2017, last week it was reportedly published as December 2015.

It has also been claimed the outline of the plane was spotted in May, 2014, using Google Maps – just two months after the jet vanished.

Wilson believes this adds further credence to his theory and says he plans to visit the site with his brother – in a bid to capture the £53million finder’s fee.

He told the Star: “After much discussion last night, we’re just organising final vaccinations and the hiring of guides.”

But aviation expert Yijun Yu puts the imagery date mystery down to either a system glitch or that Google hasn’t updated its pictures for the spot.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/7490434/m ... -wreckage/
Anthea
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator

PostAuthor: Anthea » Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:14 am

A man is to trek a Cambodian jungle in search of the missing MH370 after a plane was spotted on Google Maps in a mysterious zone home to downed planes - dubbed the new Bermuda Triangle

London-based Ian Wilson believes he spotted the plane on his Google App stranded 60 miles west of Cambodia’s capital Phnom Penh.

He will embark on the journey through the jungle with Cambodian soldiers on a mission through mountains to the north west of Phnom Penh.

Mr Wilson will also be joined by his brother Jackie on the excursion leaving from London Heathrow on Tuesday.

Mr Wilson told Daily Star Online: "I'm excited. A real worry was not having anyone skilled taking us in, and going in on our own.

"But I'll leave it to the experts. They seem really helpful at the moment. I think we'll get as close as we can before we start climbing."

Experts have discredited the sighting, certain the image show a large aircraft simply caught in mid flight passing over the jungle.

If the image does turn out to be a plane wreckage the area could be an aircraft graveyard in the formation of the a new Bermuda Triangle, a loosely-defined region in the western part of the North Atlantic Ocean, where a number of aircraft and ships are said to have disappeared under mysterious circumstances.

The plane’s location would mean that a triangular shape could be drawn between the aircraft and two other planes that crashed in the region.

In 1997 two people died when a short-haul Cessna 208 Caravan flight crashed into mountains near Kampong Chhnang some 86 miles east of Mr Wilson’s sighting.

Then in 2007 22 people were killed when the Antonov 24B aircraft crashed in Phnom Damrey and the wreckage was found in the mountains 80 miles southwest of Phnom Penh.

Yesterday, part-time plane hunter Daniel Boyer claimed that a second cash site had been spotted in Cambodia.

The images show what he claims to be the missing Malaysia Airlines cockpit and tail north-west of the Cambodian capital.

Mr Boyer said one piece of the machinery measures 17.8ft - close to the 19ft 3in of a Boeing 777 cockpit.

Another piece allegedly measures 31.7ft whereas an aircraft tail would usually measure 30ft.

Mr Boyer told the website: “I couldn’t believe it when I made the sighting.

“First the cockpit can be seen, and now this. The debris definitely needs to be investigated.”

However, aviation researcher Yijun Yu has argued that the imagery is the result of a system glitch or outdated Google images of the spot.

MH370 disappeared on 8 March 2014, en route from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, to Beijing with 239 people on board.

The plane was just 38 minutes into the flight, when it lost contact with Malaysia Airlines.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/10 ... nes-latest
Anthea
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator

PostAuthor: Anthea » Wed Oct 17, 2018 12:18 am

MH370 Malaysia Airlines lettering seen on
wreckage convincing investigator plane FOUND

AN MH370 investigator has sensationally claimed he has found the body of the missing Malaysia Airlines plane – and has the pictures to prove it

The worldwide hunt for MH370 intensified last month after a Brit investigator claimed he had found the jet on Google Maps.

That discovery triggered an even bigger twist last week when another truth-seeker claimed to have found pictures of the wreckage in the Cambodian jungle – just 10 miles from the original sighting.

Daniel Boyer told Daily Star Online he believed among the “wreckage” was a similar sized cockpit to the missing Boeing 777.

He then revealed the pictures he believed showed part of the tail of the plane.

And now, Mr Boyer says he believes he has found the body of the plane – and it even shows Malaysia Airlines lettering.

MH370 took off from Malaysia’s capital Kuala Lumpur and was heading to China’s capital Beijing with 239 people on board.

But at 12.14am on March 8, 2014, the plane lost contact close to Phuket island in the Strait of Malacca.

It is one of the world’s greatest aviation mysteries and to this day no one knows what happened.

In photos shown exclusively to Daily Star Online, white objects – that could be plane wreckage – can be seen lying in the jungle 60 miles west of Phnom Pen.

In a close up on one, a blue mark can be seen and Mr Boyer believes this is the “y” from the Malaysia Airlines lettering.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/world- ... oogle-maps
Anthea
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator

PostAuthor: Anthea » Fri Oct 19, 2018 10:37 pm

MH370 bombshell:

Crash investigator makes SHOCK discovery in Cambodian jungle:
Missing MH370 Malaysia aeroplane may have been found by a leading crash investigator
who located the body of a possible downed jet in the depths of the Cambodian jungle

The doomed flight took off from Malaysia’s capital Kuala Lumpur on March 8 2014, carrying 239 passengers and crew.

The aircraft last communicated with air traffic controllers around 38 minutes after takeoff when the plane was located over the South China Sea, and it dropped off ATC radars just minutes later.

The last communication from the Lumpur Radar said: "Malaysian three seven zero, contact Ho Chi Minh one two zero decimal nine. Good night."

Captain Zaharie Shah, who was the pilot in command of the flight, responded: "Good night. Malaysian three seven zero."

The search and rescue operation concluded in June 2018, and a report released by the 19-strong Malaysian team revealed that there was no reason to suspect the captain or the first officer of malicious intent.

The four-year long investigation also failed to offer any firm answers, with the report concluding: “The team is unable to determine the real cause for the disappearance of MH370.”

However, Daniel Boyer, an MH370 investigator, claims to have found the missing jet on Google Maps, in the depths of the jungle around 60 miles west of the Cambodian capital, Phnom Penh.

He found images on Google Maps showing white objects with blue marks on them, which may have been part of MH370’s outer fuselage.

Commenting on the images to the Daily Star, he said: “I really think this image could show the plane’s body.

“If you look closely enough you can see the ‘y’ from the logo, with the cabin windows below.”

Mr Boyer believes the blue inscription could be the letter “y” from the airline’s logo found on the body of its aeroplanes.

He concluded: “This is definitely a plane wreckage of some sort and needs to be investigated.”

Numerous alleged sightings of the aircraft have been reported since its disappearance in 2014, including on March 19 2014, when CNN reported that fisherman, individuals on the KudaHuvadhoo atoll in the Maldives, and a oil rig worker saw the missing aircraft.

A fisherman claimed he saw an unusually low-flying aircraft off the coast of Kota Bharu in Malaysia, while an oil-rig worker stated he saw a “burning object” in the sky 186 miles south-east of Vung Tau in Vietnam.

The Vietnamese authorities thought the claim was sufficiently credible to send a search-and-rescue mission to the region.

Link to Article - Photos:

https://www.express.co.uk/news/weird/10 ... niel-Boyer
Anthea
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator

PostAuthor: Anthea » Sun Oct 21, 2018 3:25 am

MH370 'crash site spotted on Google Maps' is
surrounded by illegal loggers high on crystal meth

Two self-styled MH370 hunters, who claim to have located the wreckage of the doomed plane in the Cambodian jungle, have been warned not to approach the site.

British video producer Ian Wilson and brother Jack touched down in the capital Phnom Penh on Tuesday after claiming to have found the plane on Google Maps .

The MH370 flight had been en route from Kuala Lumpar to Beijing when it vanished on March 8, 2014 with 227 passengers and 12 crew members on boad.

Ian and Jack started their trek to the site yesterday but have been warned to stay away as the site is reportedly "surrounded by armed illegal loggers high on crystal meth".

They've been warned the area of mountainous terrain between Chrok La Eang Waterfalls is rife with danger.

According to the Daily Star , an unnamed expat emailed Wilson to say: "The real danger you have is not so much the terrain, but the illegal loggers who are operating in the area and would not be pleased to see white guys wandering around with recording equipment.

"I don't want you to get into a potentially dangerous situation, either in the jungle or with these guys (who are mostly on mephamphetamine to keep them awake, and armed with big knives, at the very least.)."

The aircraft in the Google Maps image is believed to be one that was captured in flight but Wilson is convinced it's the doomed MH370 plane.

The finders' fee for the plane currently stands at £53million

The official search for the main wreckage of the plane, with some scraps found, was recently called off.

The plane turned off course and disappeared from the radar never to be seen again and investigators presume it crashed in the Indian Ocean, west of Australia.

But some theorists claim Captain Ahmad deliberately crashed the plane - a theory that has never been substatinated.

Investigators have suggested the possibility of hijacking but there is no psychological or criminal evidence to suggest any of the crew deliberately crashed the plane.

Investigators have considered more than 60 theories about what could have happened to the plane and have worked extensively since the plane vanished.

However, despite releasing a 1,500-page report , they admitted they still cannot say what happened.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-new ... d-13447169
Anthea
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator

PostAuthor: Anthea » Sun Oct 21, 2018 10:15 pm

Cambodia crash site could be GENUINE

THE missing MH370 Malaysia Airlines aeroplane’s supposed crash site in a Cambodian jungle could be the end of a four-year-long search, according to a prominent Christian preacher

The MH30 flight from Kuala Lumpur may be on the verge of discovery after it took off and mysteriously vanished on March 8, 2014.

British MH370 investigator Ian Wilson believes the missing jet crashed in the middle of a wild Cambodian jungle, shortly after it took off towards Beijing.

The startling claim was made after Mr Wilson encountered a Google Maps satellite photo of what appears to be a crashed plane in the Cambodian jungle.

Mr Wilson’s claims of finding a plane crash site were backed this weekend by Christian preacher Paul Begley.

Pastor Begley claimed during a live stream sermon titled MH370 Crash Site Confirms Prophecy the Google Maps satellite photos show an “obvious crash site”.

If confirmed to be the missing MH370 plane, Pastor Begley said the families of the missing 227 passengers and 12 crew members could finally have some closure.

The Christian preacher praised Mr Wilson for his recovery efforts, saying: “Look, I’m hoping this is the site and we can find a way to get closure here because the 239 souls that have been lost, where are they?

“What does this mean? Is this the plane that crashed? Is that what we’re looking at or is it another plane everyone has forgotten about?

“I mean it’s obvious it is a plane – you can see all the trees knocked down around this thing.

“There’s no way, no plane flying through there. I mean what are they talking about?

“It’s obvious it is a crash but I don’t know if it’s MH370.

“We’re going to find out because I think Ian Wilson is going to get to this thing and certainly there should be military guys dropping in there now. Somebody’s got to respond to this.”

Pastor Begley said the plane in question could be the real deal because Cambodian authorities would have otherwise dissuaded Mr Wilson from travelling to Cambodia.

He said: “If there’s a crash in the Cambodian jungle, and they know about it, people are going to go and get the parts, they're going to go to the crash site. There’s no doubt about that.”

To date, the MH370 flight remains one of the biggest aviation mysteries of the 20th century.

The Malaysia Airlines flight went silent just 38 minutes into its flight and has remained off the radar ever since.

The last known communication between the plane and flight controllers in Kuala Lumpur said: "Malaysian three seven zero, contact Ho Chi Minh one two zero decimal nine. Good night."

To which pilot Captain Zaharie Shah replied: "Good night. Malaysian three seven zero."

A July 2018 report compiled by the Malaysian Ministry of Transport concluded it could not determine any conclusive cause of the plane’s disappearance.

Mr Begley has now said: “Ian finds it on Google Maps and it’s incredible that he may have discovered it.

“And I don’t think it’s going to take that long for Ian to find this information.”

Mr Wilson and his brother Jackie Wilson flew out to Cambodia this month on a quest to find the missing plane in person.

Link to Article - Photos:

https://www.express.co.uk/news/weird/10 ... google-map
Anthea
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator

PostAuthor: Anthea » Mon Oct 22, 2018 10:44 pm

Amateur sleuths abort mission to find wreckage in
Cambodian jungle after claiming they were nearly killed

‘WE’RE BATTERED AND BRUISED’

Brit Ian Wilson and his brother Jack say they have been trekking to where they believe they spotted the crash site on Google Maps

MH370 amateur sleuths have aborted their mission to find the plane’s “wreckage” in the Cambodian jungle after "nearly being killed by boulders and waterfalls".

British video producer Ian Wilson believes he has spotted the doomed plane, which vanished on March 8, 2014, after spending "hours" searching online.

Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 took off from Kuala Lumpur and was heading to Beijing with 239 people on board when it disappeared.

Ian and his brother Jack have reportedly been trekking five miles to the site in a bid to capture the £53million finders' fee.

But they have dramatically called off their search after claiming they were nearly killed trying to reach what they say is the crash site.

Mr Wilson told Daily Star Online: “Both of us had to cross around 20 waterfalls - we fell most of the time and we were lucky to not kill ourselves on the boulders and get swept away in the current.”

MH370 conspiracy theorists think line of ‘crushed trees’ are proof the missing plane crash-landed in the Cambodian jungle

The pair said they had planned to travel to tourist hotspot Chrok La Eang Waterfalls before trekking to the coordinates of the site he spotted on Google.

But they say local cops forced them to go with guides, who took them part of the way before reaching a waterfall that was apparently too dangerous to cross.

Mr Wilson added: “Bruised and battered, it was a hell of an effort.

“I just wish we’d gone from the waterfall as planned but things didn’t go to plan.”

The part-time plane hunters previously claimed an unnamed expat warned them the area they wanted to search was filled with illegal loggers armed with knives and possibly high on crystal meth.

The final report shows that the flight was deliberately turned off course

Aviation experts believe missing Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 remains largely intact because of the lack of debris found

They were reportedly told the loggers would “not be pleased to see white guys wandering around with recording equipment”.

But critics say it could simply be an aircraft flying directly below the satellite which photographed it, or one of many planes to crash during the Vietnam War.

A Malaysian government report into the disappearance found the Boeing 777 made a mysterious turn back while flying over Gulf of Thailand.

Investigators have been able to track its route and approximate location by tracking a series satellite log-on “handshakes” during its flight.

So far three items of debris washed ashore in south-eastern Africa and on the island of Reunion may have come from the doomed plane.

But despite a four-year search the main wreckage has yet to be found and the official investigation itself was unable to provide any answers about the cause of the crash.

The most recent was mounted by a privately funded expedition run by salvage company Ocean Infinity and began in January this year.

But despite searching an enormous area, the expedition found no trace of MH370 and the search was called off in May.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/7551846/f ... aterfalls/
Anthea
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator

PostAuthor: Anthea » Sun Oct 28, 2018 2:07 am

Third entity may have HACKED Malaysia Airlines flight navigation

A MYSTERIOUS “third entity” may have hacked into the guidance software of missing Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 in order to take it wildly off course, French investigators believe.

Relative of victims says investigation was a ‘trick’

And they have also identified several “curious passengers” travel on the Boeing 777 who merit further investigation.

Ghyslain Wattrelos, whose wife and two teenage sons were on the flight from Kuala Lumpa to Beijing when it disappeared, claimed to have been told of the sensational theory by Gendarmerie Air Transport (GTA), which is probing the plane’s disappearance.

He claimed French investigators had identified a "third entity" who had information and/or data relating to the movements of the missing plane’s final movements.

Mr Wattrelos said GTA had highlighted “inconsistencies” in the official investigation by the Malaysian authorities, as well as the existence of “curious” passengers whose backgrounds needed to be properly looked into.

He added: "We are a little angry and now we want to say stop, it is time that the United States really cooperate on this issue.

"It is necessary to go there because there are three entities that hold important information for understanding what happened on this flight."

He said the team was trying to establish whether the "third entity" had sold software capable of reprogramming or even hacking the Satcom, which communicates to the Inmarsat satellite from the aircraft.

Were this to have happened, it would explain why the aircraft was taken so far off its scheduled course.

Either they are wrong or they have been hacked

Mr Wattrelos added: "The essential trail is the Inmarsat data.

“Either they are wrong or they have been hacked.

"However, these satellite data are essential to better understand the trajectory of the aircraft."

Mr Wattrelos did not reveal the identity of the "third entity”.

However, in a Facebook message, he referred to SITA, a company which supplies Malaysia Airlines with communications via VHF radio and Inmarsat satellites for its avionics.

After MH370’s disappearance, SITA issued a statement saying: “The Malaysia Airlines ACARS avionics communications via the SITA network is proprietary to the airline.

"We are fully supporting the airline and all the relevant authorities in their ongoing investigation of flight MH370."

Engineer and aviation expert Dr Victor Iannello, who was a member of the Independent Group (IG) of advisers assisting the ATSB in the original search for MH370, was dubious about Mr Wattrelos’ claims.

He wrote in his most recent blog: "It’s not clear what additional information the French investigators expect to obtain while in the US.

"Boeing has co-operated with the Annex 13 investigation team, and is unlikely to provide private French investigators with data that has not already been made public.

"The mysterious ‘third entity’ referred to by Mr Wattrelos that might be selling software capable of maliciously altering SATCOM data is also unknown, although there are a handful of companies in the US and Canada that supply hardware and software for designing, building, and testing parts of the Inmarsat network."

France is the only country still actively investigating the fate of the plane.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/10 ... ght-france
Anthea
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator

PostAuthor: Anthea » Mon Oct 29, 2018 1:13 am

JET CRASH SITE? MH370 ‘engine found in Cambodian
jungle wreckage is match for missing Boeing’, sleuth claims

The measurements of the image matched those of the engine perfectly, being 4.3m wide and 2.7m length

A SLEUTH who claims to have found parts of missing passenger plane MH370 in a Cambodian jungle now says he has seen an engine among the wreckage.

Daniel Boyer previously claimed to have found the cockpit and tail, complete with Malaysia Airlines logo, of the missing aircraft.

Boyer told the Daily Star Online that the measurements of the blurry image matched those of the engine perfectly, being 4.3m wide and 2.7m length.

Boyer's discovery built off the work of Brit Ian Wilson, who first found what he thinks is an image of the plane on Google Maps.

MH370 took off from Malaysia’s capital Kuala Lumpur for China’s capital Beijing with 239 people on board.

Boyer's “crash site” is 10 miles away from Wilson's.

He previously claimed he could make out the aircraft’s cockpit and tail in the grainy pics.

The photos show several white objects lying on the forest floor north-west of Cambodia’s capital Phnom Penh.

In Boyer's previous interview he told the Daily Star one piece measures 17.8ft – close to the 19ft 3in of a Boeing 777 cockpit, leaving him “convinced” this was the front of the plane.

Previously he insisted he can see the red outline of Malaysia Airlines’ logo on another piece, which he said must be the tail.

The piece apparently measures 31.7ft – whereas a tail piece normally measures 30ft.

Boyer told the website: “I couldn’t believe it when I made the sighting.

“First the cockpit can be seen, and now this.

“The debris definitely needs to be investigated.”

The first images of the jet, which vanished on March 8, 2014, were found after video producer Ian Wilson spent "hours" searching online.

Images from Google Maps showed the outline of a large plane in a remote part of southern Cambodia – which could simply be an aircraft flying directly below the satellite which photographed it.

But Google Earth’s copyright date and imagery date for the picture have been listed as different years in recent weeks, reports The Daily Star.

This has led to speculation the supposed wreckage has been snapped several times in the past by the tech giant’s satellites - ruling out the theory that Wilson's picture shows a plane in flight.

While the current imagery date is listed as March 2017, last week it was reportedly published as December 2015.

It has also been claimed the outline of the plane was spotted in May, 2014, using Google Maps – just two months after the jet vanished.

Wilson believes this adds further credence to his theory and says he plans to visit the site with his brother – in a bid to capture the £53million finder’s fee.

He told the Star: “After much discussion last night, we’re just organising final vaccinations and the hiring of guides.”

But aviation expert Yijun Yu puts the imagery date mystery down to either a system glitch or that Google hasn’t updated its pictures for the spot.

Link to Article - Photos

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/7603954/m ... th-claims/
Anthea
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator

PostAuthor: Anthea » Wed Oct 31, 2018 12:27 am

Bizarre new MH370 theory: Pilot claims he has discovered the
engine, tail and cockpit of doomed Malaysia Airlines flight in
Cambodian jungle surrounded by 'illegal loggers high on meth'

A pilot claims to have found parts of the plane deep in the Cambodian jungle

Daniel Boyer said he found the white objects while looking on Google Maps

His find is just 16km away from a sighting of a 'plane-shaped object' last month

The evidence contradicts the main theory that the plane crashed in the ocean

Police are also looking at evidence MH370's navigation equipment was hacked
A pilot claims to have discovered parts of doomed Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 in the same area of the Cambodian jungle where a filmmaker was forced to abandon his pursuit of the plane's wreckage because of 'illegal loggers high on meth'.

Daniel Boyer said he has located the engine, tail and cockpit of the plane buried in the jungle north of Phnom Penh using Google Earth.

His find comes just a month after British film producer Ian Wilson embarked on a two-day trek to find a 'plane-shaped object' he had sighted on Google Maps.

After the satellite image went viral, the producer and his brother were air-dropped into the jungle with a group of Cambodian soldiers in order to earn the $96million reward for finding the wreckage.

But the filmmaker said they had to turn back because the site was 'surrounded by armed illegal loggers high on crystal meth'.

The new sighting is just 16km away from Mr Wilson's find, near to the Chrok La Eang Waterfalls.

Mr Boyer said he could even match up the measurements of the white objects to the standard measurements of a Boeing 777.

'I couldn't believe it when I made this sighting. This is a massive discovery,' Mr Boyer told The Daily Star.

'First the cockpit can be seen and now this.

'I am gobsmacked this area has not yet been searched.'

The bizarre findings run contrary to the theory that MH370 crashed into the sea.

That theory is supported by the debris which has washed up on the islands of the Indian Ocean in the years since the passenger jet disappeared on March 8, 2014.

French police, meanwhile, are investigating whether navigation data from MH370 could have been hacked to disguise the route it took before crashing into the ocean.

Investigators wanted to go back over raw data collected by Boeing and the FBI after finding 'inconsistencies' in the Malaysian Government report issued earlier this year.

WHAT HAPPENED TO MH370? SOME OF
THE THEORIES INTO THE MYSTERY EXAMINED

DID THE PILOT HIJACK HIS OWN PLANE?

Pilot Zaharie Ahmad Shah planned mass murder because of personal problems, locking his co-pilot out of the cockpit, closing down all communications, depressurising the main cabin and then disabling the aircraft so that it continued flying on auto-pilot until it ran out of fuel.

That was the popular theory in the weeks after the plane's disappearance.

His personal problems, rumours in Kuala Lumpur said, included a split with his wife Fizah Khan, and his fury that a relative, opposition leader Anwar Ibrahim, had been given a five-year jail sentence for sodomy shortly before he boarded the plane for the flight to Beijing.

But the pilot's wife angrily denied any personal problems and other family members and his friends said he was a devoted family man and loved his job.

This theory was also the conclusion of the first independent study into the disaster by the New Zealand-based air accident investigator, Ewan Wilson.

Wilson, the founder of Kiwi Airlines and a commercial pilot himself, arrived at the shocking conclusion after considering 'every conceivable alternative scenario'.

However, he has not been able to provide any conclusive evidence to support his theory.

The claims are made in the book 'Goodnight Malaysian 370', which Wilson co-wrote with the New Zealand broadsheet journalist, Geoff Taylor.

It's also been rumoured that Zaharie used a flight simulator at his home to plot a path to a remote island.

However, officials in Kuala Lumpur declared that Malaysian police and the FBI's technical experts had found nothing to suggest he was planning to hijack the flight after closely examining his flight simulator.

And there are also theories that the tragic disappearance may have been a heroic act of sacrifice by the pilot.

Australian aviation enthusiast Michael Gilbert believes the doomed plane caught fire mid-flight, forcing the pilot to plot a course away from heavily populated areas.

IF NOT THE PILOT, WAS THE CO-PILOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE MYSTERY?

Co-pilot Fariq Abdul Hamid, 27, again for personal problems, was suspected by rumour-spreaders to have overpowered the pilot and disabled the aircraft, flying it to its doom with crew and passengers unable to get through the locked cockpit door.

Theorists have put forward the suggestion that he was having relationship problems and this was his dramatic way of taking his own life.

But he was engaged to be married to Captain Nadira Ramli, 26, a fellow pilot from another airline, and loved his job. There are no known reasons for him to have taken any fatal action.

Others have suggested that because he was known to have occasionally invited young women into the cockpit during a flight, he had done so this time and something had gone wrong.

Young Jonti Roos said in March that she spent an entire flight in 2011 in the cockpit being entertained by Hamid, who was smoking.

Interest in the co-pilot was renewed when it was revealed he was the last person to communicate from the cockpit after the communication system was cut off.

DID THE RUSSIANS STEAL MH370 AND FLY THE JET TO KAZAKHSTAN

An expert has claimed the missing Malaysia Airlines flight 370 was hijacked on the orders of Vladimir Putin and secretly landed in Kazakhstan.

Jeff Wise, a U.S. science writer who spearheaded CNN's coverage of the Boeing 777-200E, has based his outlandish theory on pings that the plane gave off for seven hours after it went missing, that were recorded by British telecommunications company Inmarsat.

Wise believes that hijackers 'spoofed' the plane's navigation data to make it seem like it went in another direction, but flew it to the Baikonur Cosmodrome, which is leased from Kazakhstan by Russia.

However, Wise admits in New York Magazine that he does not know why Vladimir Putin would want to steal a plane full of people and that his idea is somewhat 'crazy'.

Wise also noted there were three Russian men onboard the flight, two of them Ukrainian passport holders.

Aviation disaster experts analysed satellite data and discovered - like the data recorded by Inmarsat - that the plane flew on for hours after losing contact.

Careful examination of the evidence has revealed that MH370 made three turns after the last radio call, first a turn to the left, then two more, taking the plane west, then south towards Antarctica.

MH370 WAS USED BY TERRORISTS FOR A SUICIDE ATTACK ON THE CHINESE NAVY

This extraordinary claim came from 41-year-old British yachtsman Katherine Tee, from Liverpool, whose initial account of seeing what she thought was a burning plane in the night sky made headlines around the world.

On arrival in Thailand's Phuket after sailing across the Indian Ocean from Cochin, southern India with her husband, she said: 'I could see the outline of the plane - it looked longer than planes usually do.There was what appeared to be black smoke streaming from behind.'

Ms Tee's general description of the time and place was vague and she lost all credibility when she later stated on her blog that she believed MH370 was a kamikaze plane that was aimed at a flotilla of Chinese ships and it was shot down before it could smash into the vessels.

Without solid proof of the satellite data, she wrote on her blog, Saucy Sailoress, the plane she saw was flying at low altitude towards the military convoy she and her husband had seen on recent nights. She added that internet research showed a Chinese flotilla was in the area at the time.

THE JET LANDED ON THE WATER AND WAS SEEN FLOATING ON THE ANDAMAN SEA

On a flight from Jeddah to Kuala Lumpur that crossed over the Andaman Sea on March 8, Malaysian woman Raja Dalelah, 53, saw what she believed was a plane sitting on the water's surface.

She didn't know about the search that had been started for MH370. She alerted a stewardess who told her to go back to sleep.

'I was shocked to see what looked like the tail and wing of an aircraft on the water,' she said.

It was only when she told her friends on landing in Kuala Lumpur what she had seen that she learned of the missing jet. She had seen the object at about 2.30pm Malaysian time.

She said she had been able to identify several ships and islands before noticing the silver object that she said was a plane.

But her story was laughed off by pilots who said it would have been impossible to have seen part of an aircraft in the water from 35,000ft or seven miles.

Ms Raja filed an official report with police the same day and has kept to her story.

'I know what I saw,' she said.

THE AIRCRAFT SUFFERED A CATASTROPHIC SYSTEMS FAILURE AND CRASH-LANDED ON THE OCEAN

A catastrophic event such as a fire disabling much of the equipment resulted in the pilots turning the plane back towards the Malaysian peninsula in the hope of landing at the nearest airport.

Satellite data, believable or not, suggests the aircraft did make a turn and theorists say there would be no reason for the pilots to change course unless confronted with an emergency.

A fire in a similar Boeing 777 jet parked at Cairo airport in 2011 was found to have been caused by a problem with the first officer's oxygen mask supply tubing.

Stewarts Law, which has litigated in a series of recent air disasters, believes the plane crashed after a fire - similar to the blaze on the Cairo airport runway - broke out in the cockpit.

After an investigation into the Cairo blaze, Egypt's Aircraft Accident Investigation Central Directorate (EAAICD) released their final report which revealed that the fire originated near the first officer's oxygen mask supply tubing.

The cause of the fire could not be conclusively determined, but investigators pinpointed a problem with the cockpit hose used to provide oxygen for the crew in the event of decompression.

Following the 2011 fire, US aircraft owners were instructed to replace the system - it was estimated to cost $2,596 (£1,573) per aircraft. It was not known whether Malaysia Airlines had carried out the change.

If either pilot wanted to crash the plane, why turn it around? So the turn-around suggests they were trying to land as soon as possible because of an emergency.

THE US SHOT DOWN THE AIRCRAFT FEARING A TERROR ATTACK ON DIEGO GARCIA

The Boeing 777 was shot down by the Americans who feared the aircraft had been hijacked and was about to be used to attack the U.S. military base on Diego Garcia atoll in the Indian Ocean. So conspiracy theorists claim.

And former French airline director Marc Dugain said he had been warned by British intelligence that he was taking risks by investigating this angle.

There is no way of checking whether Dugain received such a warning or why he believes the Americans shot down the plane.

But adding to the theory that the aircraft was flown to Diego Garcia, either by the pilot Zaharie or a hijacker, was the claim that on the pilot's home flight simulator was a 'practice' flight to the island.

Professor Glees said: 'The Americans would have no interest in doing anything of the kind and not telling the world.

'In theory, they might wish to shoot down a plane they thought was attacking them but they wouldn't just fire missiles, they'd investigate it first with fighters and would quickly realise that even if it had to be shot down, the world would need to know.'

Mr Rosenschein said: 'The U.S. would not have been able to hide this fact and in any event, if it were true, they would have admitted their action as it would have prevented a successful terrorist action on this occasion and acted as a deterrent for future terrorist attacks.'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... -meth.html
Anthea
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator

PostAuthor: Anthea » Wed Oct 31, 2018 12:34 am

MH370 SHOCK claim: Plane 'secretly intercepted' by FIGHTER JET when it went missing

MALAYSIAN Airlines Flight 370 may have been intentionally intercepted and shot down by the Malaysian government leading to a cover-up according to a new shocking claim

In March 2014, MH370 was making a trip from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing when it disappeared over the Indian Ocean.

There were 239 people on board the flight.

Since its disappearance, any efforts made to locate the missing aircraft have failed.

Earlier this year, the Malaysian government released their final report on the search with them still not having any conclusive answers as to what happened.

However, one volunteer investigator says they believe the aeroplane was intercepted by a fighter jet right before it vanished.

According to Andre Milne, founder of the military technology developer Unicorn Aerospace, the aircraft flew at an impossible 58,200feet.

He explained while speaking with the Daily Star that a Boeing cannot fly higher than 44,000feet.

Mr Milne later added that it would take a specific type of fighter jet called Sukhoi SU 30, which is made in Russia, to be able to reach those heights.

The Royal Malaysian Air Force uses these jets.

He explained: “A jet fighter was deployed to intercept MH370.

“The discovery of this suppressed evidence raises serious issues on multiple levels ranging from total loss of credibility for the Malaysian government to the culpability factor that the Malaysian government is now subject to for the overall disappearance of the passengers and the crew

“This also means that virtually every single MH370 disclosure made by the government is now suspect as being a fabrication.

“The fact a fighter jet was deployed in spite of repeated denials with the bizarre explanation that the mystery radar returns approaching Malaysian airspace were deemed as friendly strongly suggests that the radar returns were in fact deemed the opposite of friendly as now being deemed as hostile and or a threat.

“This begs the question as to exactly when MH370 was deemed as now being a threat to Malaysian airspace.

“We now certainly all know the government did send up jet fighter aircraft which means the entire chain of command and control was put on high alert to deal with this hostile threat.

“That means multiple efforts to attempt direct communication with the pilots and or the hijackers would have been engaged by the Malaysian ATC to attempt a negotiated agreement for the safe return of the passengers and of the crew.

“Obviously the discussions with the hijackers failed as the passengers were never recovered.”

During the flight from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing, the company lost control with the plane at 12:14am close to Phuket Island in the Strait of Malacca.

Prior to the plane's disappearance, Malaysian authorities say the last words they heard from the plane were “Good night Malaysian three seven zero”.

According to satellite tracking of the jet, it flew for seven hours after it lost contact until it would have been forced to land or crash.

Search teams looking through the seabed were unable to find anything.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/weird/10 ... -shot-down
Anthea
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator

PostAuthor: Anthea » Wed Oct 31, 2018 7:21 pm

‘Simply not possible!' Pilot casts doubt on Malaysia Airlines flightpath

AN EXPERIENCED pilot has cast fresh doubt on the official report into the mysterious disappearance of Flight MH370

MH370: Relative of victims says investigation was a ‘trick’

The Malaysia Airlines Boeing-777 was travelling from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing with 239 people onboard on March 8, 2014, and had just left local airspace when it veered off course and flew for more than six hours with its satellite and navigation systems turned off before plunging - presumably - into the Indian Ocean.

An official safety report commissioned by the Malaysian government concluded the plane was manually turned around in mid-air rather than being under the control of autopilot when it vanished without trace.

But writing on an online forum for airmen, one experienced pilot suggested the official charts showing the ill-fated passenger jet’s final flightpath were wildly inaccurate.

He said: “As some here have reached conclusions based on aircraft track, it's worth examining the course depicted.

It's simply not possible to turn an airliner that sharply
    Veteran senior pilot
“It depicts ruler-straight lines with two turns through around 130 degrees at a point in space.

“It's simply not possible to turn an airliner that sharply.”

The long-awaited report, which was finally released last July, said “unlawful interference by a third party” could not be ruled out.

But it dismissed theories suggesting the pilot and first officer deliberately brought the plane down in a suicide mission and also ruled out mechanical failure as a cause.

The loss of flight MH370, which was carrying 227 passengers and 12 crew, remains one of the biggest mysteries in the history of aviation.

Despite several searches in the Malacca Strait and surrounding waters, the aircraft was never found and the disappearance has been the subject of numerous conspiracy theories.

One theory which is growing in popularity is that the jet did not crash into the Indian Ocean but instead came down in the remote Cambodian Jungle with reports that wreckage has been spotted there.

Another suggestion is that the plane did not crash at all as the passengers’ phones rang for four days after the disappearance.

The only two pieces of debris thought to have come from MH370 were found washed up on the shorelines of South Africa, Reunion Island, Mozambique and Mauritius.

Ships and aircraft from Australia, China, India, Japan, Malaysia, New Zealand, South Korea, the United Kingdom, and the United States were all involved in the hunt but failed to find the wreckage of the fuselage.

The search efforts were finally called off on May 29, more than four years after the plane went missing.

Devastated families voiced their anger, with one relative saying: “Four years on, we are none the wiser.”

And with the investigation now over it is unclear whether the mystery of Flight MH370 will ever be solved.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/10 ... on-mystery
Anthea
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator

PostAuthor: Anthea » Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:52 pm

IN ONE PIECE MH370 plane’s fuselage is INTACT at bottom
of Indian Ocean says investigator who claims to know crash site

MH370 is lying almost completely intact at the bottom of the ocean, an aviation expert has claimed

Author Larry Vance believes the plane's fuselage survived the crash and is lying on the floor of the Indian Ocean.

Vance dedicated a year and a half to researching his book MH370: Mystery solved.

He has now blasted the official investigation into the aircraft's disappearance claiming he knows the truth.

The doomed jet vanished in March 2014 over the Indian Ocean after setting off from the Kuala Lumpur en route to Beijing.

All 227 passengers and 12 crew on board the Boeing 777 are missing, presumed dead.

Vance told the Daily Star: "The passengers ended up in the Southern Indian Ocean, and are at the bottom of the sea inside the sunken and intact fuselage."

The Canadian-born investigator slammed the official investigation and expressed regret about how authorities in Malaysia hadn't gone back to the Southern Indian Ocean to follow his advice.

He went on: "I honestly believed that once the official investigation team saw the physical evidence that we discovered, and how we interpreted it accurately, they would change their minds about what they thought happened to MH370.

"Unfortunately, and disappointingly, I was wrong.

"I am not sure why they continue to cling to their incorrect theories and analysis."

He also dismissed the theory of Ian Wilson, an amateur investigator who claimed to have found the missing plane in the middle of the Cambodian jungle on Google Maps.

Vance said there was no way the plane could have survived a crash into the jungle intact.

Images from Google Maps show the outline of a large plane – which could simply be an aircraft flying directly below the satellite which photographed it.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/7656230/m ... or-claims/
Anthea
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator

PreviousNext

Return to World