Welcome To Roj Bash Kurdistan 

UK is becoming a WAR ZONE as BLACK deaths increase

Discuss about the world's headlines

Re: London becoming a WAR ZONE as BLACK deaths increase

PostAuthor: Anthea » Wed Feb 06, 2019 4:08 pm

Hackney stabbing:
Teen rushed to hospital after being
repeatedly knifed on bus in Clapton

A teenage boy has been rushed to hospital after being repeatedly stabbed on a bus in east London.

Police and paramedics were called to Clapton Common in the borough of Hackney shortly before 3pm on Wednesday.

A police spokesman said: “A youth, believed to be in his mid-teens, was found at the location with stab wounds.

“He has been taken to an east London hospital; his condition awaits."

Images posted on social media show a police cordon in place and an ambulance at the scene.

“A crime scene is in place,” the spokesman added.

No arrests have been made.

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/c ... 59491.html
Good Thoughts Good Words Good Deeds
Anthea
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator

Highscores: 3
Arcade winning challenges: 6
Nationality: Kurd by heart

Sponsor

Sponsor

PostAuthor: Anthea » Thu Feb 07, 2019 3:43 am

'Knife Asbos' that carry two years in jail if breached are delayed by Liberal Democrat peer's concern that the orders would criminalise the young

The government has delayed plans for tough 'knife Asbos' for youngsters

They had proposed banning children as young as 12 from social media

But Liberal Democrat peers in the House of Lords opposed the amendment

It is a setback for Home Secretary Sajid Javid's hard-line stance on knife crime
Tough new ‘knife Asbos’ planned for children as young as 12 were pulled by the Government last night after the Liberal Democrats opposed them in the House of Lords.

Home Office minister Baroness Williams withdrew amendments to the Offensive Weapons Bill that would have meant children caught with knives could have had their use of social media banned by the courts.

Judges would also have been able to impose strict curfews to keep thugs off the streets. Breaching the orders would have carried up to two years’ imprisonment.

However, Lib Dem peer Lord Paddick, the former Met commander, said the orders risked criminalising young people.

Criminalising young people - young people carrying knives are would be criminals

It is a setback for Home Secretary Sajid Javid less than a week after he outlined bringing in Knife Crime Prevention Orders – dubbed ‘knife Asbos’ after the anti-social behaviour order introduced by Labour in 1998.

It came amid growing public horror over the bloody violence on the streets of ‘Wild West Britain’, with knife crime soaring 8 per cent in the year to September to 39,919 incidents – including 276 killings.

However, the Government has vowed to reintroduce the amendment within weeks.

A Home Office spokesman said last night: ‘The aim is to stop vulnerable young people from becoming involved in knife crime by tackling the causes of why they are carrying a knife.’

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... ncern.html
Anthea
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator

PostAuthor: Anthea » Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:33 pm

Isleworth shooting:
Man shot in West London street

A man was shot in the street in west London on Saturday evening, according to Scotland Yard

​Police were called by London Ambulance Service to London Road, Isleworth at 7.17pm on Saturday, February 9 to reports of an injured male.

Officers attended and found a man was receiving treatment from medics for gunshot wounds.

The injured male was taken to a west London hospital and there are no further details on his condition.

The Met is appealing for witnesses and anyone with information to come forward ​.

A statement from the force said: "At this early stage officers retain an open mind concerning motive."

There have been no arrests and enquiries are ongoing.

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/i ... 62371.html
Anthea
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator

PostAuthor: Anthea » Sun Feb 10, 2019 2:51 am

More than 1,000 young stab
victims hospitalised in a year

Figures from NHS England have revealed a 54 per cent rise in the number of hospital admissions among the age group for such injuries, from 656 in 2012-13 to 1,012 in 2017-2018

Admissions for knife and sharp object injuries - such as glass - including across all age groups have gone up by almost a third (30 per cent) since 2012, from 3,849 to 4,986 last year.

The data shows people aged 20 to 29 accounted for more than 1,900 of the 4,986 cases noted in 2017-18.

Those aged 10 to 29 made up 60 per cent of the cases.

A trauma surgeon at one London hospital said he saw two stabbings a day.

Professor Chris Moran, national clinical director for trauma at NHS England, said: "Violent crime destroys lives, devastates families and diverts doctors' time away from other essential patient care.

"Changes to NHS trauma services have saved an extra 1,600 lives in recent years but hospital visits linked to knife crime and other violence is a major cause for concern and puts extra pressure on our expert staff.

"The NHS long term plan sets out more improvements to emergency care services across the country, with more people able to get faster urgent care without the need for an overnight stay in hospital.

"However, far too many young people are able to buy knives on the high street, and we need councils and retailers to work together to stop this."

NHS England said some high street shops are breaking the law by selling knives to young people.

Martin Griffiths, consultant trauma surgeon and lead for trauma surgery at The Royal London Hospital, said: "We see on average two stabbings every day.

"It's a lot but looking after people is what we do and we're rightly proud of our hospital teams as world leaders in the care that we give.

"But it doesn't stop with us. A stabbing has relentless repercussions that stretch far beyond the victim.

"You never forget the sound a mother makes when given the devastating news that her child has died."

He added: "I see the wasted opportunities of young people stuck on hospital wards with life-changing injuries.

"Friends don't always visit, they carry on with their lives, and some will later join us."

The new figures, compiled by NHS Digital, chime with crime statistics that have sparked warnings of a knife violence "epidemic".

On Thursday, it was revealed the number of fatal stabbings in England and Wales has hit its highest level since records started more than 70 years ago.

Official statistics show there were 285 homicides where the method of killing was by a knife or sharp instrument, in the year to March 2018.

This was an increase of 73 compared with 2016-17 and the highest number since the Home Office's Homicide Index began in 1946.

Last week, Home Secretary Sajid Javid announced plans for new knife crime prevention orders that could be imposed on suspects aged 12 or over.

Police voiced support for the powers but critics have warned they risked unnecessarily criminalising young people.

The NHS Digital figures for 2017-18 cannot be broken down any further into individual ages.

A Home Office spokeswoman said: "We are very concerned about the increase in knife crime and its devastating consequences. Our serious violence strategy sets out the action we are taking to tackle this, which includes a greater focus on early intervention, alongside strong enforcement.

"The Government is also seeking to amend the Offensive Weapons Bill to introduce new knife crime prevention orders which will focus on preventing vulnerable young people from becoming involved in knife crime. We will also be taking further action against retailers found to be selling knives to children."

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/health/ ... 62046.html

In gang culture, stab victims are proud of their scares and unless the injuries are really severe, those wounded do not go to hospital
Anthea
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator

PostAuthor: Anthea » Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:25 pm

Man stabbed to death in East Dulwich street

A man has been stabbed to death in a south-east London street

The victim, in his 30s, was attacked in Lordship Lane, East Dulwich, near the junction with East Dulwich Grove, at about 02:30 GMT.

He was treated by paramedics but was pronounced dead at the scene shortly after 03:00.

The Met Police said no arrests have been made and inquiries were ongoing. Local roads which were closed have now reopened.

Local MP Helen Hayes said she was "appalled to learn of the fatal stabbing" which had left another family "devastated."

In a separate attack, a 23-year-old man was critically injured in a stabbing in Neasden, north-west London.

Emergency services were called to Cairnfield Avenue at about 22:45, and took the victim to hospital where he remains in a critical condition.

A 29-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of attempted murder, while a 24-year-old woman was held on suspicion of assisting an offender.

Both remain in custody.

In west London, a 16-year-old boy was stabbed during a fight in Central Avenue, Hayes, on Saturday afternoon.

Four males - two aged 18, one aged 15 and another aged 16 - were arrested on suspicion of attempted murder and remain in custody.

The boy is being treated in hospital. His condition is not life-threatening, Scotland Yard said.

Meanwhile, also in west London, a man was found with gunshot wounds in London Road, Isleworth, at about 19:15.

He was taken to hospital. The Met have not given an update about his condition.

No arrests have been made and the force said they were keeping "an open mind concerning motive."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-47189115
Anthea
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator

PostAuthor: Anthea » Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:58 pm

Stratford stabbings:
Two men knifed within seconds of each
other in separate attacks in east London

Two men have been stabbed within seconds of each other in separate attacks in the same part of east London

Police were called to a fight in Whaddington Street, Stratford, at 1.40pm on Tuesday.

Officers found a man in his early 20s who had been stabbed in the back.

He was taken to hospital on an air ambulance which had landed in the playground of nearby Colegrave Primary School.

One minute later, at 1.41pm, officers were called to a separate fight in Cruikshank Road, just over half a mile away.

A man, believed to be in his late teens, was found with stab wounds to his leg and buttocks. He was also taken to hospital.

Both of the victims’ conditions were unknown on Tuesday evening, while the Met said it was “too early to say” if the two stabbings were linked.

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/s ... 64881.html
Anthea
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator

PostAuthor: Anthea » Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:48 am

I don't know how many people I've stabbed

"I started carrying a knife when I was 12 because everyone was doing it at the time.

"To fit in more you had to do certain things so I started to stab people. I didn't do it because I wanted to be bad."

Robert Bragg was once heavily involved in the world of knife crime.

The 26-year-old served six years in prison for a range of gang-related crime and tells Radio 1 Newsbeat he believes tougher sentences would have encouraged him to change his ways a lot earlier.

He's now part of a programme to encourage school children not to get involved with knife crime.

"I did it because I wanted the older lot to like me and because I thought it was the right thing to do at the time.

"To be honest with you, I've stabbed quite a lot of people.

"If I was to sit here and count I wouldn't be able to. People remind me, to this day, about people I've stabbed that I don't remember.

"We wanted to be bad - look bad, become the gang that everyone feared. We had to carry out a lot of violent crimes to become that gang.

"Giving tougher sentences will prevent people from carrying knives because nobody wants to go to jail for 10 or 15 years just for carrying a knife."

The number of fatal stabbings in England and Wales last year was the highest since records began in 1946, official figures show.

Home Secretary Sajid Javid has been speaking to Radio 1 Newsbeat about new laws he says are needed to stop social media being used to fuel knife crime.

"In London it's normal," says Robert, who now works for a charity that works in schools to highlight the dangers of being in a gang.

"It's just one of them things: you wake up, you have your breakfast, you stab someone.

"It's mad because we're not actually thinking about damaging a life.

"We don't think we're going to kill you.

"Knives have been pulled on me plenty of times.

"I'm very paranoid and I'm not in gang life no more.

"Because I'm not the same person I used to be I don't carry a knife.

"I wanted to kill myself because I realised the gang life and gang culture was a lie.

"I realised it was just a deception and your boys aren't really there for you.

"They don't really care.

"I didn't want to be part of that life no more.

" I said to myself before I kill myself I'm going to try God and see if God has a plan for my life.

"I went to church one day and I lifted my hands and said: 'God if you're real, help me'.

"I was desperate enough to cry for help.

"Being a man, when I was growing up, I was told not to cry.

"For me that was a big thing because I was crying and I felt free."

Link to Article - Videos:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/newsbeat-47211971

Robert said "If I was to sit here and count I wouldn't be able to. People remind me, to this day, about people I've stabbed that I don't remember"

This confirms what I already know, stabbing is commonplace and the vast majority of stab victims never seek medical help - possibly, none of the people he stabbed ever sought medical attention

Gang members wear their scars with pride and only seek help if their injury is extremely bad and a possible danger to life

In his video he also states that stop and searches should be increases - i keep saying the same thing

What people are afraid to say is that it is mostly black youths who carry knives - not politically correct to state the obvious

Until authorities take targetted action the situation will keep getting worse

People - both black and white - living in areas of high knife crime, live in FEAR

The situation will become worse - see gang crime in America
Anthea
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator

PostAuthor: Anthea » Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:54 am

Birmingham college stabbing:
Student dies in hospital

A 16-year-old boy has died, two days after he was stabbed in the chest near the college where he was a student

He was injured on Belgrave Road, outside Joseph Chamberlain Sixth Form College in Highgate, Birmingham, at about 16:00 GMT on Wednesday.

West Midlands Police said the boy's life support system was switched off on Friday evening and he died in hospital with his family around him.

A boy, 16, was charged with attempted murder before the student died.

He is due at Birmingham Crown Court on Monday.

'Dreadful loss'

The victim had been in a coma since the stabbing. Police said a post-mortem examination would take place in due course.

Ch Supt Kenny Bell said: "This is a tragic outcome and a dreadful loss of another young life to knife crime.

"My sympathies are with this young man's family in their time of grief.

"This serves as another stark reminder that knives have no place on our streets and we must all play a part in deterring our young people from carrying them."

The charged boy is also accused of two counts of wounding and one charge of possessing an offensive weapon in relation to what happened outside the college.

Police said he had further been charged with causing grievous bodily harm and possession of an offensive weapon after a man was stabbed in the wrist in December.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-b ... m-47264590
Anthea
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator

PostAuthor: Anthea » Tue Feb 19, 2019 1:49 pm

Euston stabbing:
11 murder arrests after man knifed in London
street before bleeding to death in hotel lobby

Eleven people have been arrested on suspicion of murder after a fatal stabbing in a street near Euston station.

The male victim, whose age was not immediately known, was knifed before staggering into a hotel in Euston Street where he collapsed.

Staff rushed to his aid and called emergency services who were scrambled to the scene at about 10.45pm on Monday night.

Police and paramedics found the victim suffering knife wounds. He was pronounced dead shortly after 11.30pm.

Scotland Yard’s Homicide and Major Crime Command have been informed and cordon remained in place overnight.

Urgent enquiries were taking place to identify the victim and inform his next of kin, police said.

Officers arrested 11 people on suspicion of murder. They were taken to separate London police stations and remained in custody.

“A post-mortem examination will take place in due course,” a Metropolitan Police spokeswoman said.

“Cordons are in place and officers remain on scene.”

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/e ... 70126.html
Anthea
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator

PostAuthor: Anthea » Thu Feb 21, 2019 10:57 pm

Lambeth stabbing: Young man 23
knifed to death in south London

A young man has died after a stabbing in south London this evening.

Officers scrambled to Minet Road, Brixton shortly before 7pm on Thursday.

Police treated the 23-year-old victim who died at the scene, Scotland Yard said.

There have been no arrests, according to a statement from the Metropolitan Police.

Lambeth Police tweeted: "We are at the scene of a fatal stabbing at 6.45pm in Minet Road, Lambeth, SW9.

"Officers gave first aid to the 23-yr-old victim, who sadly died at the scene."

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/l ... 73461.html
Anthea
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator

PostAuthor: Anthea » Thu Feb 21, 2019 11:05 pm

Barking shooting: Schoolboy suffers
serious injury after argument on Tube

A teenager is being treated for serious injuries after being shot on a train station platform

Ambulance crews took the 16-year-old to hospital following reports that he had been stabbed in an argument with other youths at Barking station.

On his arrival surgeons found a small bullet in his abdomen.

British Transport Police are appealing for witnesses to an argument which took place on board a Hammersmith and City train between the victim and two suspects, who fled on foot.

Clothing was left strewn across the platform after the attack at about 11.30pm 20 Feb.

Video footage from the scene showed a topless man using a T-shirt to stem the flow of blood as the victim lay injured just a few feet from a train.

DCI Sam Blackburn from British Transport Police, said: “This was a violent and rare attack which took place on a late night train out of London.

“Officers were on scene within minutes and we are working hard to identify and trace the men responsible for this assault.

“We understand that this was a frightening incident for passengers on the train and at the station, and would encourage anyone who witnessed the attack or the moments leading up to it to come forward and tell us what they saw.”

The incident is not being treated as terror related. No arrests have been made.

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/s ... 72726.html
Anthea
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator

PostAuthor: Anthea » Sat Feb 23, 2019 2:53 am

Brixton stabbing: Man knifed to death
while playing table tennis in youth centre

A young man stabbed to death as he played table tennis at a youth centre in Brixton was targeted in an “appalling and premeditated” attack, detectives said today

The 23-year-old, named locally as Glendon Spence, was murdered last night by two men who ran into the Marcus Lipton Community Centre and stabbed him twice in front of horrified youngsters.

Medics battled to save him but he died at the scene in Minet Road 45 minutes later at around 7.3pm. He is the 13th person to be murdered in London this year.

Today a police cordon was in place around the community centre which hosted an anti-knife crime summit last year with guests including the Met Police Assistant Commissioner Martin Hewitt.

The victim’s father was too distraught to speak when he visited the scene last night.

A relative said: “It hurts me to hear this because he is young only 23. He promised to come over my house in the future but now there is no future for him.”

Detectives are understood to be keeping an open mind about the motive for the attack and there are no indications so far that it was gang related.

But locals today said violence on the Loughborough estate in Brixton was spiralling out of control.

Pastor and community campaigner Lorraine Jones, whose 20-year-old son Dwayne Simpson was stabbed in Brixton in 2014, said: “The police were called, they tried to do CPR with a defibrillator, the ambulance came and pronounced him dead.”

Pastor Jones, who lives nearby, said the youth club was one of only two in the area serving around 8,000 children.

She added: “They are under pressure right now. There should be maximum support for the workers to expand and strengthen what they are doing for young people.”

The street is where 18-year-old rapper Latwaan Griffiths was attacked before being dumped at the side of the road in Camberwell last July. In 2012, 15-year-old Junior Nkwelle was stabbed to death on Loughborough Estate.

Samira Hussein, 35, said she had stopped her young boys going to the Marcus Lipton Centre over fears for their safety.

She said: “I stopped them going to the centre I was really scared. There are some good activities there but it has been getting rough. It was only a matter of time.”

Dawn Reilly, 61, said: “I saw the blue flashing lights of the police and though ‘here we go again’. There have been loads of stabbing and fights around here. It’s definitely getting worse it’s out of control. “We don’t want to let our kids out. The people who run the centre are nice but they are up against it.”

Another local resident Maxine Bogues said: “We are worried that our children are going to go out and not come back. You think you’re growing your son for someone else to take him away.”

Leader of Lambeth Council Jack Hopkins, said: “This is a shocking attack that has caused serious trauma in our community, and the council will be doing all it can to support local people in the wake of this incident.

“We will be offering specialist support for young people who need it, and counselling services will also be provided for affected adults. We are also listening to the local community and today I will be visiting the scene with Ira Fitzgerald who runs the centre on behalf of the borough’s community led youth services co-op.

“We want people to know the council is here for them and that the right support is being put in place to those affected.

“We will also be supporting police in their investigation, and I would urge anyone with information to call the police via 101 quoting reference 6141/21Feb.”

Detective Chief Inspector Mick Norman, who is leading the murder inquiry, said: “This was an appalling attack on a young man in a youth centre - a place where he was entitled to feel safe. All the early indications are that this attack was premeditated and targeted.”

He appealed for young people who were in the centre “before, during or after that attack” to come forward adding: “Sadly many young people present would have witnessed what unfolded.

“Many of them will be shocked and traumatised by what they saw and perhaps fearful of potential reprisals if they speak to police. I would urge them to get in touch.”

Scotland Yard said there were no arrests after last night’s fatal stabbing.

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/b ... 73806.html
Anthea
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator

PostAuthor: Anthea » Sun Feb 24, 2019 2:12 am

Wood Green shooting: Teen shot and
stabbed to death in North London street fight

A teenager has been shot and stabbed to death by an gang brandishing knives and a samurai sword in north London

Police and paramedics were called to reports of a group of people fighting in Wood Green just before 8.10pm on Friday.

When they arrived two men, believed to be aged 19 and 20, were found with stab injuries.

They were rushed to hospital but the teenager was pronounced dead shortly after 3am on Saturday. Scotland Yard said he also suffered shotgun injuries.

The older man's injuries are non life-threatening, the force added.

Detective Chief Inspector Katherine Goodwin, of the Met Police, said the armed attackers were riding bikes.

She said: "My team has established that the attackers were armed with at least one firearm, knives and a samurai sword. Some, or possibly all, were riding bikes.

"I know that people may be reluctant or afraid to speak with police, but making a single call could help to remove dangerous, violent individuals from your area and all information provided will be treated in the strictest confidence."

No arrests have been made. The incident took place in Vincent Road, a short distance from Wood Green station.

The road was closed and a police cordon was put in place while officers investigated. A damaged car was found at the scene, police said.

Also on Friday night, two boys, aged 16 and 14, and a 16-year-old girl were injured in a knife attack which reportedly took place at a church party in Camberwell, south London.

And an 18-year-old man was knifed outside Barking station in east London shortly before midnight.

Police said he got on a train to Becontree station before paramedics rushed him to hospital.

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/w ... 74576.html
Anthea
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator

PostAuthor: Anthea » Sun Feb 24, 2019 2:18 am

Southwark stabbing:
Two boys, 16 and 14, and girl, 16, injured in
knife attack ‘at church party’ in south London

Three teenagers were injured in a knife attack which reportedly took place at a church party in south London.

Shortly after 9pm on Friday night police were called to Grosvenor Terrace, off Camberwell Road in the borough of Southwark.

Paramedics also rushed to the scene and found a boy and a girl, both aged 16, with knife injuries.

A third youngster, believed to be 14, had suffered a head injury.

The attack took place at or outside a party at a methodist church, according to reports.

All three victims were taken to hospital by London Ambulance service. Their injuries are not life threatening, police said.

There have been no arrests.

It comes as a 19-year-old man was shot and knifed to death in street fight in Wood Green, north London, on Friday night. Another man, aged 20, was stabbed but did not suffer life-threatening injuries.

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/s ... 74636.html
Anthea
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator

PostAuthor: Anthea » Mon Feb 25, 2019 1:09 am

Brixton Youth Club Stabbing Update

Glendon Spence 23, from Lewisham, was chased into the Marcus Lipton Community Centre in Brixton and knifed to death on Thursday evening in a premeditated, targeted attack

Paramedics battled to save him but he died at the scene shortly before 7.30pm.

A relative told the Standard: “It hurts me to hear this because he is young only 23... now there is no future for him.”

Detective Chief Inspector Richard Vandenbergh, of the Met Police, said: “My officers are piecing together a sequence of events that led up to and immediately followed Glendon’s murder.

“We know that the incident started outside the youth club and that Glendon was chased into the building and stabbed in what we believe was a premeditated, targeted attack.

“If you were there and you haven’t spoken to officers please do get in touch and share what you saw or what you know, no matter how insignificant it may seem.

“All information will be treated in the strictest confidence and your call could help us remove violent criminals from your area.”

Police said a post-mortem examination that took place on Friday gave the cause of death as stab injuries.

No arrests have been made.

Link to Article - Photos:

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/b ... 75066.html
Anthea
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator