Navigator
Facebook
Search
Ads & Recent Photos
Recent Images
Random images
Welcome To Roj Bash Kurdistan 

It is EASTER and I want to buy an EASTER EGG

This is where you can talk about every subject (previously it was called shout room)

PostAuthor: Anthea » Fri Mar 01, 2019 12:23 am

If I cannot have Easter Eggs
Muslims cannot have Mosques

Once again, as Easter comes closer, there are NO Easter Eggs in UK shops

Yes there are chocolate eggs but they cannot be called Easter Eggs, in case it offends the Muslim community

DELETED EXPLETIVE

Which is more noticeable and disturbing to the population as a whole:

Chocolate Easter Eggs

or

Mosques
Last edited by Anthea on Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:25 am, edited 5 times in total.
Good Thoughts Good Words Good Deeds
Anthea
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator

Highscores: 3
Arcade winning challenges: 6
Nationality: Kurd by heart

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: If I cannot have Easter Eggs Muslims cannot have Mosques

PostAuthor: Anthea » Fri Mar 01, 2019 12:30 am

The word Easter comes from
Ishtar dating back to 2100BC

Easter story comes from the Sumerian legend of Damuzi (Tammuz) and his wife Inanna (Ishtar), an epic myth called “The Descent of Inanna” found inscribed on cuneiform clay tablets dating back to 2100 BC. When Tammuz dies, Ishtar is grief–stricken and follows him to the underworld. In the underworld, she enters through seven gates, and her worldly attire is removed. "Naked and bowed low" she is judged, killed, and then hung on display. In her absence, the earth loses its fertility, crops cease to grow and animals stop reproducing. Unless something is done, all life on earth will end.

After Inanna has been missing for three days her assistant goes to other gods for help. Finally one of them Enki, creates two creatures who carry the plant of life and water of life down to the Underworld, sprinkling them on Inanna and Damuzi, resurrecting them, and giving them the power to return to the earth as the light of the sun for six months. After the six months are up, Tammuz returns to the underworld of the dead, remaining there for another six months, and Ishtar pursues him, prompting the water god to rescue them both. Thus were the cycles of winter death and spring life.

The Sumerian goddess Inanna is known outside of Mesopotamia by her Babylonian name, "Ishtar". In ancient Canaan Ishtar is known as Astarte, and her counterparts in the Greek and Roman pantheons are known as Aphrodite and Venus.
Anthea
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator

PostAuthor: Anthea » Fri Mar 01, 2019 1:22 am

Could I go to Saudi Arabia and tell them to close the Mosques and sell Easter Eggs instead?

Anyone making such a request in a Muslim country would be thought of as insane

Yet in Politically Correct UK we are no longer allowed to put the word Easter on our Easter Eggs

I am absolutely furious

Which could be classed as offensive to the eye?
    One would have to be looking to actually find an Easter Egg whereas a Mosque is an enormous building

Which requires parking for thousands of people?
    It was a foolish place to build such a large structure as many visitors park their cars in front of local residences

Which could be classed as disturbing to local people?
    The large number of people colecting around the Mosque can appear frightening to some people

Which takes up the most space?

An Easter Egg
Click to enlarge:

or

A Mosque
Click to enlarge:
Anthea
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator

PostAuthor: Piling » Fri Mar 01, 2019 9:50 am

Yet in Politically Correct UK we are no longer allowed to put the word Easter on our Easter Eggs

How ? :shock:
Piling
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator

Highscores: 2
Arcade winning challenges: 3
Nationality: European

PostAuthor: Anthea » Sat Mar 02, 2019 12:28 am

Piling wrote:

How ? :shock:

Seriously, manufacturers no longer put the word Easter on Easter Eggs for fear it will upset the DELETED EXPLETIVE Muslims X(

Some may wonder why England is becoming more racist - our government is making us hate Muslims

I doubt any Muslim is at all interested in whether or not our Easter eggs have the word Easter on the box

But it gets EVEN WORSE many manufacturers no longer put crosses on Hot Cross Buns X(
Anthea
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator

PostAuthor: Anthea » Thu Mar 07, 2019 8:28 pm

In the Yazidi April celebration eggs are used to commemorate the creation of our universe

They are boiled to symbolize earth solidification

The eggs are then colored to represent the next stage of world creation: vegetation growing

So :ymtongue: to any Muslims who want do away with Easter Eggs X(
Anthea
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator

PostAuthor: Anthea » Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:05 am

New Zealand shooting: Multiple casualties after
gunman opens fire at mosque in Christchurch

A rampaging gunman has opened fire at mosque in New Zealand amid reports of multiple casualties

Police urged people to stay off the streets as they hunted for an active shooter in Christchurch on Friday.

Horrified witnesses described seeing several people injured on the ground and hearing shots near the mosque, which is in the city centre.

Officers said that armed police have been deployed after receiving reports of shots being fired at 1:40pm local time.

"A serious and evolving situation is occurring in Christchurch with an active shooter," New Zealand Police Commissioner Mike Bush said.

"Police are responding with its full capability to manage the situation, but the risk environment remains extremely high."

Local media said shots had been fired near the mosque with one witness saying he had seen three people lying on the ground outside the building.

Radio New Zealand quoted a witness inside saying he heard shots fired and at least four people were lying on the ground and "there was blood everywhere".

Police did not immediately comment on whether the incident took place in the mosque or nearby and there has been no official confirmation on casualties.

"Horrified to hear of Christchurch mosque shootings. There is never a justification for that sort of hatred," said Amy Adams, a member of parliament from Christchurch.

The Bangladesh cricket team was in the vicinity of the shooting but all members were safe, a team coach told media.

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/world/n ... 92346.html
Anthea
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator

Re: New Zealand Mosque Shootings Multiple Casualties

PostAuthor: Anthea » Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:30 am

I wonder if the New Zealand government has been doing the same as the UK government and turning the different ethnic groups against each other with their ill thought out political correctness

Prime examples:

I drink black tea, some people have said that I should ask for tea without milk because asking for black tea is racist :shock:

We cannot call a blackboard a blackboard even though it is a BLACKBOARD :-\

But we can call a whiteboard a whiteboard :ymparty:

There are many absurd examples :o)

I have many Muslim friends and as Easter nears I have asked them if the word Easter on the chocolate Easter Egg or the Cross on a Hot Cross Bun offends them

So far I have found ZERO number of Muslims who even actually noticed whether or not chocolate eggs had the word Easter on them - the same goes for the hot cross buns

The response so far has been that the UK government is crazy and Muslims do not understand why the government has done this

I got the feeling that Muslims feel annoyed they are blamed for something that they have not done
Anthea
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator

Re: New Zealand Shootings at 2 Mosques Many Casualties

PostAuthor: Anthea » Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:32 am

Christchurch shooting: Multiple people killed and explosives found in attacks on two mosques in New Zealand

Witness Len Peneha said he saw a man dressed in black enter the Masjid Al Noor mosque in central Christchurch at about 1:45 p.m. and then heard dozens of shots, followed by people running from the mosque in terror

Mr Peneha, who lives next door to the mosque, said the gunman ran out of the mosque, dropped what appeared to be a semi-automatic weapon in Peneha's driveway, and fled.

Mr Peneha said he then went into the mosque to try and help.

"I saw dead people everywhere. There were three in the hallway, at the door leading into the mosque, and people inside the mosque," he said. "It's unbelievable nutty. I don't understand how anyone could do this to these people, to anyone. It's ridiculous."

He said he helped about five people recover in his home. He said one was slightly injured.

"I've lived next door to this mosque for about five years and the people are great, they're very friendly," he said. "I just don't understand it."

He said the gunman was white and was wearing a helmet with some kind of device on top, giving him a military-type appearance.

Police say there are "multiple fatalities" after two mosque shootings in Christchurch, New Zealand
    New Zealand PM Jacinda Ardern says the attack is one of the country's "darkest hours"
    Police say they have one person in custody but warn more people may be involved
    Authorities have told all mosques to shut their doors till further notice and all Christchurch schools are on lockdown

Multiple people have been killed at two mosques in the New Zealand city of Christchurch after at least one gunman opened fire on worshipers, police said.

Witnesses told media that a man dressed in a military-style, camouflage outfit, and carrying an automatic rifle had started randomly shooting people in the Al Noor mosque.

New Zealand Police Commissioner Mike Bush said police had also defused a number of improvised explosive devices found on vehicles after the mosque shootings.

Mr Bush also confirmed police now have four suspects in custody - three men and one woman.

However, he also warned it was not possible to assume that the attack was isolated to Christchurch, saying: "At this point in time we should never make assumptions."

New Zealand media have reported that between nine and 27 people have been killed.

A man who claimed responsibility for the shootings left a 74-page anti-immigrant manifesto in which he explained who he was and his reasoning for his actions. He said he considered it a terrorist attack.

Police advised people to stay away from mosques.

Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern said there was no place in New Zealand for such acts of extreme violence.

"Police are responding with its full capability to manage the situation, but the risk environment remains extremely high," New Zealand Police Commissioner Mike Bush said.

People in centre of the city should stay indoors, police said. All Christchurch schools and council buildings have been placed into lockdown.

The Bangladesh cricket team which were in Christchurch to play New Zealand in a third cricket on Saturday was arriving for prayers at the mosque when the shooting occurred but all members were reported safe.

"They were on the bus, which was just pulling up to the mosque when the shooting begun,” Mario Villavarayen, strength and conditioning coach of the Bangladesh cricket team said.

"They are shaken but good.”

The teams later announced the test would be cancelled.

New Zealand police have warned that "extremely distressing footage" exists relating to the shooting in Christchurch and have urged that it not be shared.

New Zealand police on Friday lifted a lockdown put in place after deadly armed assaults on two Christchurch mosques, allowing frantic parents to pick up their children.

"Police can now confirm the lock down of schools throughout Christchurch has been lifted," New Zealand Police said in a statement.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2019/0 ... istchurch/

Apparently, these WHITE gunmen had some form of manifesto against immigration

WHITE PEOPLE I could well understand it if the Māori people got fed up with all the other ethnic groups who moved in on their land - these WHITE people are obviously uneducated idiots who forget that they themselves are descended from UNWELCOME immigrants
Anthea
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator

Re: New Zealand Mosques Shootings Kill 49 Many Injured

PostAuthor: Anthea » Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:09 pm

Christchurch shooting: 49 dead in terrorist
attack at two mosques – live updates

'Let's get this party started': Chilling 17-minute video showed 'Australian white supremacist' mosque shooter, 28, dressed in combat fatigues calmly shoot dozens of worshippers during Friday prayers

Shooter walked into the Al Noor Mosque in Christchurch and fired multiple shots

Emptied numerous magazines into worshippers as they huddled or tried to run

Well over 100 shots were fired in 17-minute video streamed live to Facebook

He drove to the mosque blaring folk music with at least six rifles in his car

A white supremacist shooter filmed himself gunning down dozens of worshippers at a mosque in New Zealand while streaming the massacre online.

The gunman, who called himself Brenton Tarrant on Twitter, entered the Al Noor Mosque in Christchurch about 1.30pm on Friday during afternoon prayers and opened fire.

The horrifying 17-minute video streamed on his Facebook shows the man, believed to be a 28-year-old Australian, firing more than 100 shots from multiple rifles at those inside.

Up to 49 people were killed and more than 20 were seriously injured during the rampage. Many were shot at point blank range in the building as they huddled together in corners while a woman was heard begging for help before he shot her in the head.

Tarrant's rampage began when he got into his car wearing military-style body armour and a helmet with a series of rifles on the passenger seat.

The weapons, including a semi-automatic shotgun he used, are scrawled with the names of past mass killers and cities where the shootings occurred.

After adjusting items of clothing, he says: 'Remember lads, subscribe to PewDiePie' and drives off with a sat nav giving him instructions on how to reach the mosque.

According to Bellingcat, the shooter listens to a folk song called 'Remove Kebab' - originally a propaganda video made by Serbian soldiers as a tribute to war criminal Radovan Karadžić.

Three minutes into the video, the attacker stops the car and directs the camera at himself and says 'hello lads' before he sets off again.

The first song stops and a military-style song starts but moments later the sat nav announces he has reached his destination.

As he drives up an alley, someone steps out in front of him and he calmly gives him the thumbs up and signals for him to cross the road. He then parks up and opens his door before retrieving a gun from the boot of his car - one of at least six weapons in the vehicle.

After calmly walking to the entrance of the mosque, he sees an individual at the entrance and opens fire with nine quick shots.

Discarding that gun, he then produces another as he walks past a man sprawled out on the ground.

The gunman storms inside and fires quick bursts at anyone he can see. One wounded man tries to crawl away but is shot again.

Amid scenes of unimaginable horror, the gunman turns right and sees a worshipper running for their life and opens fire again.

In the minutes that follow, he fires into people huddled in corners, sometimes not even looking where he is shooting, reloading numerous times.

When the sound of his gun stops between magazines, the moaning of wounded people can be heard until the shots begin again.

Several times he stands over wounded men, calmly reloading his gun, then shooting them multiple times to make sure they are dead.

At one point a man sprints towards him in a bid to flee to safety only to be gunned down as well.

Just over eight minutes in to the video, he sees a worshipper running towards the exit and opens fire again.

A minute later, he exits the mosque before firing several rounds left and right along a pavement. Children's screams can be heard in the distance as he returns to his car to get what appears to be a scoped rifle.

He momentarily picks up a jerry can before deciding to leave it in the boot of his car.

The gunman returns to the grounds of the mosque and opens fire again, saying: 'We’re not going to get the badge today boys.'

He then runs back into the mosque past blood-soaked worshippers and once again starts shooting. At least two dozen people can be seen lying on the ground.

Seconds later, he moves closer and starts shooting individual worshippers in the head in an apparent effort to ensure they are dead.

He repeats this on the other side of the room, stopping to shoot another fallen victim in the head on the way.

Seemingly satisfied that everyone has been killed, the gunman sprints outside. Here, he shoots another person on the mosque's front lawn.

The woman stumbles on to the street and can be seen lying face down yelling 'help me, help me' as the shooter walks up to her.

Tarrant calmly leans over her and shoots her twice in the head.

Returning to his car once more, just yards away from the body, he slams the car boot shut.

Fire by English rock band The Crazy World Of Arthur Brown can be heard blasting from the speakers. The singer bellows 'I am the god of hellfire!'.

Back in the car, and after apparently driving over the woman he had just killed, he laughs as he says the attack 'did not go as planned … f*****g Christ' before adjusting his sat nav.

Seconds later he stops to unleash shotgun rounds through his windscreen and then aims another shot through his window at a man on the pavement.

He then speeds off, waiting for two women to cross the road before sounding his horn and roaring across an interchange.

Analysing his slaughter, he says he was 'too quick, I should have stayed longer. There was time for the fuel.'

He expressed regret for not 'burning that f*****g mosque to the ground'.

But, s**t happens,' he said. 'I left one full magazine back there, I know for sure, possibly more. I had to run along in the middle of the firefight and pick up the mags that fell and pretty much f*****g instantly.

'There wasn't even time to aim there were so many targets. There were so many people, the car park was full, so there's no real chance of improvement.'

Moments later, the sound of a police car's siren can be heard as the music in the car gets louder and louder.

He continues to discuss the attack, noting, as he drives at high speeds, that 'the women weren't in yet I guess the men came in ... earlier.'

As the video draws to a close, his car is held up in traffic. Through the shattered passenger window, he jokingly says 'hi' to the driver on his left.

The gunman posted a 73-page manifesto to Twitter before the killings, foreshadowing a 'terrorist attack'.

In the shooter's manifesto he mentions being inspired by other shooters including Anders Breivik who killed 77 people in Oslo, Norway in 2011.

He said he 'disliked' Muslims and hated those who had converted to the religion, calling them 'blood traitors'.

'I have read the writings of Dylan Roof and many others, but only really took true inspiration from Knight Justiciar Breivik,' he wrote.

Detailing his plans for a massacre, the shooter wrote: 'To most of all show the invaders that our lands will never be their lands, our homelands are our own and that, as long as a white man still lives, they will NEVER conquer our lands and they will never replace our people.

'By the definition, then yes. It is a terrorist attack. But I believe it is a partisan action against an occupying force.'

The man said he initially planned to target a mosque in Dunedin, but changed to the Al Noor Mosque because it had 'far more invaders'.

He also claimed to be inspired by Candace Owens, an outspoken backer of United States president Donald Trump.

'The person that has influenced me above all was Candace Owens, each time she spoke I was stunned by her insights.'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... ebook.html
Anthea
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator

PostAuthor: Anthea » Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:11 pm

A Timeline of Terror

A 28-year-old Australian man entered a mosque in central Christchurch on Friday afternoon and opened fire on people gathered inside the building - killing at least 49 people and leaving more than 20 seriously injured.

This is how the incident unfolded in local New Zealand Time.

1.40pm: First reports of a shooting at a mosque in central Christchurch.

A man entered the mosque with an automatic weapon and opened fire on people inside.

2.11pm: Police confirmed they were attending an 'evolving situation' in Christchruch.

Gunshots are heard in the area outside Masid Al Noor Mosque on Deans Avenue.

Witnesses reported hearing multiple gunshots, with one saying she attempted to give CPR to an injured person but they died.

2.17pm: Multiple schools went into lockdown in Christchurch.

People who were in the mosque began to leave covered in blood and with gunshot wounds.

2.47pm: First reports of six people dead, three in a critical condition and three with serious injuries.

2.54pm: Police Commissioner Mike Bush said the situation is 'serious and evolving' and told people to remain indoors and stay off the streets.

The Canterbury District Health Board activated its mass casualty plan.

3.12pm: New Zealand's Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern cancelled her afternoon arrangements.

3.21pm: Christchurch City Council locked down many of their central city buildings.

3.33pm: First reports of a bomb in a beige Subaru that crashed on Strickland Street, three kilometres from the shootings.

3.40pm: Police confirmed there were multiple simultaneous attacks on mosques in Christchurch.

3.45pm: Reports of multiple shots fired at the shootings, which are ongoing.

3.59pm: 300 people were reported to be inside the moque.

4.00pm: One person is confirmed to be in custody but there are warnings there may be others out there.

Police commissioner Mike Bush urges Muslims across New Zealand to stay away from their local mosque.

4.10pm: Jacinda Ardern calls Friday 'one of New Zealand's darkest days'.

5.27pm: First reports of a second shooting.

A witness said a Muslim local chased the shooters at the mosque in Linwood, firing in 'self defence'.

5.31pm: Four people are confirmed to be in custody. including one woman.

Multiple fatalities were reported.

7.07pm: It was confirmed an AR15 rifle was used in the attack.

7.20pm: Dunedin Street was cordoned off.

Reports the attackers planned to also target the Al Huda Mosque.

7.26pm: At least 40 people were confirmed dead, Jacinda Ardern confirmed.

7.34pm: Confirmed that 48 people were being treated in hospital.

7.46pm: Britomart train station in central Auckland was evacuated after bags were found unattended.

The bags were deemed not suspicious.

8.35pm: New Zealand's Government confirmed this is the first time ever the terror level has been lifted from low to high.

9.03pm: Police Commissioner Mike Bush confirms that the death toll has risen to 49.

He also confirmed that a man in his late twenties was charged with murder.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... ebook.html
Anthea
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator

PostAuthor: Anthea » Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:11 pm

The only people in Australia with any claim to being nationalist, are the Aborigines NOT some stupid WHITE guy who is most probably the descendent of criminal

Muslims are, for the most part, totally harmless and hard working

It is only the governments that cause problems between minority groups

Sadly, now in the UK, we have an influx of radical Muslims who are causing problems within the original liberal Muslim community

After more than a generation of Muslims living an almost secular lifestyle, radical Muslims have become a threat by trying to enforce Sharia Law (with the UK government's blessing) and telling the male members of the household that they must be stricter with their female relations

There are parts of the UK where non-Muslims fear to treat and Muslims themselves face being ostracised by the community at large if they fail to comply with the radical teachings
Anthea
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator

PostAuthor: Anthea » Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:29 am

This article is 3 years old, I have no idea what the UK government is currently doing to protect these lovely peaceful people

Hate leaflets calling for killing of Ahmadi Muslims distributed across London

Leaflets calling for members of the Ahmadi Muslim community to be killed have allegedly been distributed in universities, mosques and shopping centres in London.

Followers of the Muslim Ahmadi sect, which preaches a message of peace and tolerance, have long been subject to violent attacks and persecution in Pakistan, where they are branded worse than apostates by hardliners and forbidden by the state to call themselves Muslims.

Now the wave of persecution appears to have spread to the UK, with a man admitting in a public statement that he killed Ahmadi shopkeeper Asad Shah in Glasgow for disrespecting Islam. The unusual statement coincides with the distribution across London of leaflets calling for followers of the religion to be killed.

A leaflet undersigned by the global anti-Ahmadiyya Khatme Nubuwwat organisation in Stockwell Green, and distributed in several London locations, has been obtained by IBTimes UK.

The group denies spreading anti-Ahmadiyya hate speech.

Entitled "Qadianis [a pejorative name for Ahmadiyya], Difference With Other Non-Muslims", it asks why "this group is considered wicked [sic] than others?" and declares for Muslims "to have any kind of relation with Qadianis is prohibited".

The hate literature goes on to describe various categories of "Kufr", or unbeliever, and brands Ahmadiyya as "dualist infidel" or "one who is bent upon presenting his 'Kufr' as Islam" and is "worse than an apostate". It prescribes the same punishment that is doled out for apostates (those who have renounced their own religion), advocating allowing followers a three-day period to "get back into the Islamic fold. If he does not, he is to be awarded capital punishment."

The leaflets have allegedly been distributed in several London locations over the last few years, sources in the Ahmadiyya community told IBTimes UK:

• In October 2012, the notices were distributed on the campus of University College London at an event held by the university's Ahmadiyya Students Association in response to the controversial anti-Islam film the Innocence of Muslims. Ahmadiyya student association members claim the leaflets were also distributed on subsequent occasions, but university authorities say they are not aware of this. They have also allegedly been distributed as recently as 2014 on the campuses of Kingston University and Westminster University, where Islamic State executioner Mohammed Emwazi studied.

• The anti-Ahmadiyya propaganda have been allegedly distributed to members of the public in Wandsworth Road and outside Tooting Market, south London, on several occasions in 2014 and 2015.

• They have also allegedly been distributed outside the Khatme Nubuwwat Academy office in Forest Gate, east London on several occasions in 2014 and 2015.

"You can have differences of opinion, but where it leads to hate, or incitement to violence, or promoting violence, it is unacceptable," Farooq Aftab, vice-president of the Ahmadiyya Muslim Youth Organisation, told IBTimes UK.

"[These leaflets] spread misinformation and mistrust, they pave the way for hatred."

On Thursday, 7 April, Glasgow Ahmadi community leader Ahmed Owusu-Konadu called on all Muslims to condemen the killing of Shah. Aftab said the message of intolerance had even spread to schools, with Ahmadi children bullied and ostracised by their peers. He added that he had been told of incidents in east London schools in which "kids are sitting with friends and are told we are not going to associate with you because you're an Ahmadi".

Aftab said that police had been informed repeatedly about the leaflets. "I think the police are slightly clueless, or they don't want to recognise it because there are deep links to what is going on in Pakistan," he said.

Abdul Fariq Khan, who ran an Ahmadiyya Students Association group at Manchester University, said that on campuses throughout the country, members of the Islamic Society called for Muslim students to boycott events held by Ahmadiyya students.

"You will always find that there has been an email or somebody important from the society or the Muslim community of that university has said you should never be going to this kind of event, you should never talk to them or engage with them. And that happens very regularly and it is across the country," Khan said.

Founded in British-controlled northern India in the late 19th century, the Ahmadi are considered heretical by other Muslims because they revere founder Mirza Ghulam Ahmad, who died in 1908, as the saviour.

After Ahmadiyya were prohibited in Pakistan from calling themselves Muslims in 1984, the group moved its headquarters to Morden, south London, where it faced renewed persecution from Muslim hardliners. In 2010, Ofcom penalised an Islamic satellite channel affiliated with Khatme Nubuwwat after it described Ahmadiyya as "liable for death".

In an email, Khatme Nubuwwat spokesman Akber Choudhry denied all allegations of propagating anti-Ahmadiyya hate speech. "We completely denied these unfounded allegations then, and we deny them now," he said.

"We believe in tolerance and the sanctity of every human life. Our work is just to counter the propaganda of the Ahmadiyya Qadiani religion, and their proselytisation among Muslim youth. For this work, they hate us and try to use more propaganda.

"Muslims, as citizens of the UK, have the right to associate with whoever they please. Muslims regard the Qadiani Ahmadiyya as a distinct religion, so the association may be limited by personal faith and preference," he added.

University College London spokeswoman Ruth Howells said that after receiving a complaint about the leaflets "University College London Union acted immediately and the Sabbatical Officers at the time met with those involved". She added that "the Dean of Students (Welfare) was also advised of the situation and offered to mediate."

In a statement, Westminster University spokeswoman Chiara Barreca said it was "not aware" of the leaflets, but "would strongly condemn any attempt to incite violence against another individual or community. Should any students be found circulating material which incites violence, they would be subject to the University's disciplinary procedures."

Kingston University spokeswoman Anita Gupta said that following an investigation, university authorities had been unable to uncover any instances of the leaflets being distributed on campus.

"Neither Kingston University nor the Union of Kingston Students tolerates behaviour that could be construed as incitement to any form of violence or discrimination," she said. "All of the Union's Islamic societies pride themselves on their strong and respectful relationships with each other."

Metropolitan Police and the Islamic Society have not responded to requests for comment.

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/hate-leaflets- ... on-1553591

I expect that even today, if one were to ask any member of the Ahmadiyya Muslim Community, they would say other Muslim sects hate them and that their community is still threatened by other Muslim sects
Anthea
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator

PostAuthor: Anthea » Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:47 am

The Ahmadiyya Muslim Community has been at the forefront of worldwide disaster relief through an independent charitable organization, Humanity First.

Humanity First is an international aid agency that provides aid and assistance to those in need irrespective of race, religion or politics from registered offices now in 52 countries. HF have been working on projects in 51 countries across 6 continents.

Humanity First focuses to preserve and safeguard human life in dignity.

Drawing strength from our global resources, we aim to relieve suffering caused by natural disaster and human conflict, promote peace and understanding, and strengthen people’s capacity to help themselves.

Our Mission

Our mission is to serve disaster struck and socially disadvantaged individuals and families in the poorer communities of the world.

Humanity First

Unit 27 Red Lion Business Park
Red Lion Road , Surbiton
Surrey KT6 7QD

Tel: +44 (0)20 8417 0082
Fax: +44 (0)20 8417 0110
Email: info@humanityfirst.org
Anthea
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator

PostAuthor: Anthea » Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:10 am

Over $4.8 million raised for Christchurch's victims of terror

More than $4.8 million has been raised to support victims of the mosque shootings.

As nearly two days pass since the devastating Christchurch mosque massacres broke the hearts of many, people from all over the world continue to rally in support of the bereaved families and survivors who escaped the horrific attacks.

An Official page created by the New Zealand Council of Victim Support Groups has raised more than $3.3 million by midday on Sunday.

"They deserve our help and support. All donations received to this page will be used to provide support and resources for people affected by the Christchurch shootings and their family members," they wrote on the page.

A US fundraising page Launch Good has gathered an additional $1,580,000.

"No amount of money will bring back their loved ones, but we do hope to lessen their burden in some way," they wrote on their page.

The page also shares the stories of "our martyrs" with a link to an Instagram page where victims have been added to "incredible muslims worldwide".

All donations are going towards helping the victims and community affected by the shooting.

A number of other crowd-funding pages are popping up, including one created by the Canterbury Muslim Community Trust that has raised over $43,000 and one created by Auckland charity Handshake People that has raised nearly $25,000 by 8.05am today.

Find lots more information on New Zealand Herald

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/arti ... d=12213442
Anthea
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator

Next