Navigator
Facebook
Search
Ads & Recent Photos
Recent Images
Random images
Welcome To Roj Bash Kurdistan 

Proof Arabs are MAD Iraq food stamps for cigarettes

A place to talk about domestic politics in Middle East (Iran, Iraq , Turkey, Syria) Also includes topics about Assyrian, Armenian, Chaldean .

PostAuthor: Anthea » Thu Aug 29, 2019 12:03 am

Cigarettes to be made available
through food vouchers in Iraq

People are shocked by news that the Iraqi state is now allowing people to get cigarettes with their monthly food stamps

"Cigarettes have the biggest risk for human beings. I’ve been smoking for 60 years, what have I gained from smoking? You get nothing from it," says Baghdad resident Jabar Mousa.

For those who are addicted and financially unable to buy smokes, the decision is welcomed.

"We welcome that decision to provide us with cigarettes. This is a good step and nothing is wrong with that. I smoke and I like that decision," says Imad Ouda, a Baghdad resident

According to the Iraq’s Ministry of Health, the number of smokers and cancer caused by smoking is increasing

Each year, 2,500 cases of cancer are caused by smoking in Iraq, according to the ministry

There are more than 25,000 cancer cases caused by smoking recorded at present.

According to the Iraqi Doctors Syndicate, 40 percent of Iraqis smoke and 20 percent of the smokes are under 18. And 15 percent of women smoke.

Iraq’s Ministry of Trade is in charge of the food vouchers, which people can use to get rice, cooking oil and now cigarettes.

The KRG Ministry of Trade and Industry has already rejected implementation of the decision.

They also confirmed their adherence to a law banning cigarette ads and promotions.

https://www.rudaw.net/english/middleeast/iraq/270820193
Good Thoughts Good Words Good Deeds
Anthea
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator

Highscores: 3
Arcade winning challenges: 6
Nationality: Kurd by heart

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: Proof Arabs are MAD Iraq food stamps for cigarettes

PostAuthor: Anthea » Thu Aug 29, 2019 12:20 am

Food stamps are supposed to go to those hard up families, who need help feeding and clothing their families

But now, instead of buying essentials such as food, the disgusting Arab men will be able to deprive they families of food and damage their health all with the state's blessing 8-|

They are also PRETEND Muslims, because genuine Muslims do NOT smoke

Arabs really are MAD =))
Good Thoughts Good Words Good Deeds
Anthea
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator

Highscores: 3
Arcade winning challenges: 6
Nationality: Kurd by heart

Return to Middle East